If you seek more information about Godaddy email login and how to access your automatic Godaddy email address via Webmail here is a guide for you.
A lot of people are not using this Godaddy.com email login basically because they don’t know how to access the Godaddy workspace login portal and how to link their company email address and create a custom workspace email login following their Godaddy hosting account that comes with a free Godaddy email login 356 account.
However, if you don’t make use of this Godaddy webmail login the free Godaddy email account will seat in the hosting account without any usefulness and expires once your Godaddu account expires.
We came to know about this because a lot of Godaddy users ain’t making use of the opportunity to create a custom email address for their business using the free Godaddy workspace email login yet host various businesses on Godaddy.
However, with the Webmail service, you can access Godaddy email from home, work, offices, and all around the globe with access to the internet.
Therefore, we are going to detail how to access Godaddy email from any computer on Webmail and how to create your custom Godaddy email that will serve as your company’s email.
What is Godaddy?
Godaddy is a popular domain registrar and hosting service company with email login information. Godaddy offers a professional free email login service for hosting service. And offers different means of support to users.
However, before you take your mobile phone to dial Godaddy customers support phone number due to Godaddy email login error here are some steps to troubleshoots your Godaddy login email.
Here in this guide, we’ll assume your old logins are not working again. As a result, we will walk you through the step by step procedures to create a new Godaddy login information and how to troubleshoots the login email in case of another time.
Sign Up Godaddy Using Email
Before you can create a professional email address using Godaddy service you first need to create Godaddy login with your email address. Therefore, here, we’ll walk you through a simple step to create Godaddy login using your email address.
You can use any email address to signup Godaddy login account. You can even use a .edu email as long as you have your login information available.
However, we are going to create a Godaddy Workspace email address in this guide.
1. Open a browser on your computer and visit Godaddy homepage and click on the SignUp icon. If you already have an existing account, click on sign in and enter your login information to log in your Godaddy account.
2. Click on Workspace Email in your Godaddy account as indicated in the attachment in your Godaddy Products page.
3. Now, a list of your available domain in your Godaddy dashboard will appear. Click on the Manage button to create Godaddy email login for.
4. To the top of the email address click on create and a new space to create a new Godaddy login email will appear.
5. Enter your desired email you would like to use as your professional email and move to the next step. For instance, you can create your Godaddy email to be Admin@Gadgetswright.com.
6. Enter your password into the space provided twice and create a support PIN and click on the create button.
Note your support PIN as you’d need it to chat with Godaddy support team on a live chat.
How to Login Godaddy Email
After you have successfully set up your Godaddy email login it makes take up to 90 minutes before it will start working correctly. Once the whole set up is done from Godaddy’s end, a confirmation email will be forwarded to your primary email account.
1. Open a browser and visit http://email.secureserver.net/ and you will be redirected to https://sso.secureserver.net/login?app=email&realm=pass
2. Enter your login information on the Godaddy webmail and click on the sign-in button
3. Done. You will be taken to your Godaddy email dashboard.
With these approaches, you will be able to read all incoming email coming to your professional email address on Godaddy.
How to Access Godaddy Email through Webmail
Now, we are ready to access your Godaddy email account through the webmail so that you can have similar access to your account from around the world.
- Open your internet browser and go to the Godaddy email login page at email.godaddy.com.
- Enter your Godaddy email address username and login into the Webmail login page and click on “Sign-in” button.
Godaddy will authenticate your login username and password and redirect you to your Godaddy email workspace with the login you entered. Meanwhile, to perform this task, you must have a valid hosting account with Godaddy.
Reset Godaddy Email Address Password
After you have created your Godaddy login email and know how to log in to it. Next should be for you to relax and enjoy the service. However, if you forgot your password here is how to retrieve it.
1. Log in to your Godaddy product account
2. Tap on the settings >> more >> account
3. Enter old Godaddy password in the current column and new password in the new password
4. Click on change or update and you are done.
When next you want to log in to your Godaddy account you’d have to use the newly created password else you will not be able to log in.
Link Godaddy Email to Gmail
You can receive your email from Godaddy directly to your Google Gmail account. With this, you will no longer need to log in to your Godaddy account to check for your email update.
Note: You must have a valid Gmail account. Otherwise, follow this guide to create a new Gmail account to link to your Godaddy email login.
1. Log in to your Gmail account on PC or on mobile access Gmail full site on mobile or desktop on mobile.
2. Click on the gear icon to the top right on your Gmail account dashboard and tap on the settings.
3. Click on the Account Tan & Import
4. Scroll down the page and select the option that says “check mail from other accounts” and tap on “Add a mail account”. Here we are going to add email from Godaddy to our Gmail account using POP3.
4. A new popup will appear where you are to add the new Godaddy email login created above. Now, enter your Godaddy login email [Admin@Gadgetswright.com] and click on Next to move to the next stage.
5. Leave other information empty and check the Label Incoming messages to be able to receive messages sent to your Godaddy email to your Gmail.
6. To keep a copy of the email on your Godaddy email server tick the option that says “Leave a copy of the retrieved message on the server” box.
7. Click on Add account to complete the whole processes. After these, you will start receiving the Godaddy custom email on your inbox and also keep a copy of the email on Godaddy server.
8. Select “Yes I want to be able to send email as…” and tap on the next option.
9. Now, finally, click on send verification now for Google to send a verification link to your Godaddy webmail.
10. Click on the verification link and you are done with setting up Godaddy custom email with your Gmail account.
Every other thing will be working fine such as compose an email, send an email, check spam/junk etcetera.
Link Godaddy Custom Email to Microsoft Outlook
Linking Godaddy custom email login to your Microsoft Outlook is simple and direct unlike the Gmail’s approach and it doesn’t cost much to achieve.
However, Microsoft Outlook is the same as Microsoft Hotmail. You only need your Hotmail logins to achieve this.
Here is a step by step procedure to receive the Godaddy emails on your Microsoft Outlook account.
1. Sign in to your Godaddy webmail account using your Godaddy username and password at secureserver.net. Tap on “Email Client Settings under the “Help” option.
2. Open Notepad on your PC and copy and paste your account POP and SMTP server. You will need it later.
Note: You need this POP and SMTP server to link your Outlook account to your Godaddy webmail.
3. Go to Microsoft outlook homepage and click on the sign in the icon to enter your login information. Log in to your Hotmail account and click on the Account Settings option.
4. Fill the field correctly with your basic details that you want to accompany each email you sent out through the Outlook account.
5. Save the information and re-confirm your password to make a change after which you need to click on “Manually configure server settings” and click Next.
6. Enter the Godaddy webmail POP and SMTP server. From the option select the Internet Email account and re-enter your information again such as your email address and your display name.
7. For incoming server using the POP server and for outgoing mail server use the SMTP server.
8. To avoid troubleshooting your Godaddy email login with the Microsoft outlook select Remember Password.
9. Under the outgoing server tab from more options select “My Outgoing Server (SMPT)” require authentication and configure your incoming server as shared above.
10. Go to Advanced option and click on Change port settings
11. For incoming server settings (IMAP) set your port to 143 or 993, for POP input 110 or 995. Either of these will work for your Outgoing server settings “25, 80, 3535 or 465”.
12. Make sure you enter the correct information as shared above and click on the OK button to save changes.
13. Tap on “Test Account Settings” to confirm whether you have put in place all necessary connection.
14. Click on the “Finish” button to finalize the linking.
If you follow the entire process above, your Godaddy custom email will be paired with your Outlook email successfully.
How to Delete Godaddy Custom Webmail
It’s quite easy to delete your custom Godaddy email address. Once deleted all messages in your Godaddy email inbox will be deleted and all the linking above will be abortive.
Here, we’ll take a straight walk to learn how to delete the Godaddy email login completely from the Godaddy’s server.
1. Log in to your “Godaddy workspace”
2. Navigate to the “Workspace” option and click on it.
3. Click on the Manage option in front of the domain you wants to delete its custom email.
4. Select the email associated with the account you want to delete and tap on the delete button.
Now, your Godaddy custom email will be taken down from the server and you are done.