In this article, we will be showing you steps on how to stream The Crown via Netflix on common streaming devices like Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and Apple TV. Have you heard about The Crown, the historical drama? In case you are just hearing about it, you need to watch Season 1 to Season 3. Get ready for Season 4 of The Crown.
The Crown is a Netflix historical drama series that centers on Queen Elizabeth II’s reign, which was created and principally written by Peter Morgan and produced by Left Bank Pictures and Sony Pictures Television. Peter Morgan was inspired by his drama film, The Queen which was produced in 2006, and, majorly his stage piece The Audience produced in 2013.
The Crown season one stretches between 1947 to 1955, from Elizabeth’s marriage to Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, to her sister Princess Margaret’s breakup with Group Captain Peter Townsend. The Crown season two spans from 1956 to 1964, from the Suez Crisis to Prime Minister Harold Macmillan’s departure in 1963 and the birth of Prince Edward.
The third season transverse from 1964 to 1977, covering the two terms of Harold Wilson as Prime Minister as well as Camilla Shand’s debut. The fourth season also covers Margaret Thatcher’s tenure as Prime Minister and Prince Charles’ marriage to Lady Diana Spencer from 1979 to the early 1990s. This historical series will end with the fifth and sixth seasons, which will cover the twenty-first-century reign of the Queen.
On November 4, 2016, Netflix premiered the first season while the second was premiered on December 8, 2017, the third season on November 17, 2019, and the fourth on November 15, 2020. The fifth season is slated to premiere in November 2022, about 10 months from now. The expected production budget for The Crown as of 2020 is $260 million, which makes it one of the most expensive TV shows ever produced.
The unveiling of a Soviet spy and the rise of Prince Charles and many more surprises have been packaged for you on the Netflix series. You can now watch The Crown Season 4 on Netflix if you have a Netflix subscription.
Stream The Crown via Netflix and Watch on Roku
Follow the easy steps below to stream The Crown via Netflix on your Roku device:
- To get started, open the Roku channel store.
- If you have not opened the channel store, sign in and select the Add Channel option.
- By doing the above, Netflix will automatically be downloaded the next time you want to use your Roku device.
- In case you don’t want to use a computer to add the Netflix channel to your Roku, then you can do it directly from the device.
- On your Roku remote, click on the directional button to navigate to the menu and tap OK on your remote.
- Connect your Roku to a fast and reliable internet network and change the input on your TV to the accurate one.
- Click on the Home button on your Roku control.
- Choose Streaming Channels from the left sidebar.
- Select Netflix from the available list of channels on the right and continue to the next step.
- Type Netflix in the search bar.
- Select Netflix from the drop-down menu displayed.
- Choose Add Channel from the Netflix channel page.
- The Netflix app will begin the downloading and installing process.
- That’s it! Once you have clicked OK you can now stream The Crown via Netflix on your Roku device.
Stream The Crown via Netflix and Watch on Amazon FireTV/FireStick
The Netflix app for FireStick is quite easy to set up since half of your work is done by Netflix because it’s available on the Amazon Store. Simply follow the easy steps below:
- Open Firestick Home page >> Find tab >> Search Icon.
- Type Netflix into the search bar and choose the first search result.
- Choose the Netflix app.
- Click on the Download or Get an option from the drop-down menu.
- Wait for a few minutes to download the app.
- Tap Open Netflix.
- Now choose Sign Up or log in from the drop-down menu.
After installing Netflix on your Amazon FireTV/FireStick, then you can stream The Crown via Netflix and watch its seasons without any interruption!
Stream The Crown via Netflix and Watch on Apple TV
To get Netflix on your Apple TV to be able to stream The Crown via Netflix, follow the steps below:
- Turn on your Apple TV and go to the App Store.
- Search for “Netflix” in the App Store with the aid of the search bar.
- After locating the Netflix app, tap on it.
- Then click on the “Get” button.
- The Netflix app will be installed on your Apple TV immediately you click on the “Get” button.
- Open the Netflix app after installation and sign in using your correct account details.
That’s all! Now you are set to stream The Crown via Netflix on your Apple TV via Netflix. I hope this post has taught you how to stream the Crown via Netflix on your preferred streaming device via Netflix. Start binge-watching all its fascinating seasons without any interruption! Thanks for reading through to the end, let’s know if you have any suggestions below in the comment section below.