TikTok login you are visiting too frequently is an error you encounter when you are trying to log in to your TikTok account using Android emulators on Windows computer or trying to use a TikTok account that was created on public IP address. So, if you are looking for why you are seeing the visiting too frequently error on TikTok, here is a guide to help you fix it as we will also list some of the reasons why TikTok blocked your login.
There are different ways to log in to your TikTok account and on different platforms such as on mobile using the TikTok app and on the PC browser visiting TikTok on your computer. However, using the TikTok app on your computer with an emulator results in to “TikTok login, you are visiting too frequently” for reasons best known to the team.
There are so many reasons why TikTok takes this measure to control TikTok login on different devices. However, if you notice this error on your account, try to log in to the TikTok account on your mobile, you will discover that the error will not occur.
That means that there is something wrong while using the TikTok account on your PC with an emulator. A lot of TikTok users have complained about this and why they are facing this issue.
And here is our take on why “TikTok login you are visiting too frequently” and how to fix it once and for all.
- How to Cancel Acorn TV Subscription
- How to Cancel Hellofresh
- How to Cancel an Upload on Instagram
- How to Cancel LinkedIn Premium
- How to Cancel Your Microsoft Office 365 Subscription
- How to Cancel Showtime Subscription
- How to cancel HBO in less than a minute
- How to Cancel TalkTalk Broadband
- How to Cancel Anytime Gym Fitness Membership
- How to Cancel Envy Massage Membership
- How to Cancel Planet Fitness Membership
- How to Cancel Acorn TV on Roku
- How to Cancel Dazn Subscription
- How to Cancel Audible Membership Account
- How to cancel Amazon Music Subscriptions
- How to Cancel People’s Postcode Lottery
- How to Cancel Denplan Membership And Pause Your Subscriptions
- How To Cancel Nuffield Health Membership And Freeze Subscriptions
- How To Cancel Beer52 Subscription & Postpone Deliveries
- How To Cancel Vimeo Subscription and Account
- How To Cancel The National Lottery Account Or Purchased Tickets Easily
- How To Cancel ProBiller Subscription: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel NOW TV Subscription [A Step-By-Step Guide]
- How To Cancel Tesco Mobile Contract: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel BT Sport Subscription: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel SimplyCook Subscription and Postpone Deliveries
- How To Cancel Amazon Order
- How To Cancel MBNA Credit Card Account
- How To Cancel ESPN Plus Subscription [A Quick Guide]
Why am I See “TikTok Login you are Visiting too Frequently” on PC
You were not supposed to be seeing this issue as unresolved. And if that is the case, here are some of the reasons why you are having a hard time using your TikTok account.
You Bought the TikTok Account
It’s possible that the TikTok account was created on public IP address alongside other TikTok accounts (usernames), and a lot of users are using the same IP address to access these TikTok accounts.
TikTok allows one account per user. If TikTok now senses that you are holding multiple TikTok accounts to your name, the “visiting too often” might occur on your account.
In most cases, buying a TikTok account isn’t advisable. It can be frustrating to use on your computer with an emulator. Therefore, you are bound to encounter this error with a TikTok account that was created on a public IP address.
You Are Using an Emulator to Access your TikTok Account
An emulator is an app designed for Windows and Mac computers to run Android and iOS apps on PCs. Emulator such as Bluestacks, Nox, etc., created an enabling environment on Windows OS and macOS environment to run Android and iOS apps.
Even though you can use other apps on your Windows and Mac computer through emulators, TikTok seems to frown eyes on using your TikTok account with an emulator on PC.
The bad, if you are trying to use TikTok directly on your PC through Bluestacks or Nox emulator or other popular emulators, you might encounter “TikTok login you are visiting too often.”
You Have Multiple TikTok Account
You are only permitted to have a single TikTok account. Having multiple accounts might hunt your use of the platform to share your video and gain more followers on the platform. If your old account isn’t gaining the popularity that you wanted, you can rebrand it instead of creating multiple accounts.
However, if you are facing a “non-local user on TikTok,” you should take a look at how to fix it here.
But, don’t worry, we have some positive results for you to fix the error on your device.
How to Fix TikTok Login You are Visiting too Frequently.
Now that we all know why we are experiencing “TikTok login you are visiting too frequently, here are some steps to take to overcome this meltdown.
Use a Premium VPN
If it’s a must for you to use TikTok on your computer via an emulator, say, Bluestacks, you must use a VPN (premium) such as an ExpressVPN or NordVPN to bypass TikTok login visiting frequently error message from appearing.
With the VPN, you are able to mask your IP to another location. So, even if the TikTok account is created on a public IP address, using a VPN will segregate the TikTok account from other TikTok accounts, and you will be free from login too frequently.
Log into Your TikTok Account on TikTok.com
There is no need to use an emulator to use TikTok on your computer. Fine, TikTok is yet to release TikTok web just like WhatsApp, Telegram. But, using creating and exploring the platform on your web browser is permitted.
However, creating a TikTok account on the web will not allow you to upload profile pictures, share or upload videos, select your music. So, we advise you to open a TikTok account and head for TikTok.com to use TikTok for PC.
There are different options available to log in to your TikTok account on your computer. You are not limited to using phone numbers alone.