We pinned our attention to how to activate AncestryDNA using ancestrydna.com/activate with the AncestryDNA confirmation code to confirm whether you are the biological father of your kids with AncestryDNA kits.
There is no need again to walk into a hospital and request for the requirements to carryout a DNA test with the new technology approach by AncestryDNA with AncestryDNA tube to collect your sample for DNA, send it back to the AncestryDNA company to carry out the test for you, send back Ancestry DNA code to check the DNA status on the official AncestryDNA activate using ancestrydna.com/activate to view your DNA result.
To get the AncestryDNA stabilizing fluid result you must activate Ancestry DNA on ancestrydna.com/activate with AncestryDNA 15 digits activation code from the tube collection that links your DNA test sample to you in the Ancestry DNA kit online.
AncestryDNA Activation Code
AncestryDNA activation code is a 15 digits activation code provided with the collection tube to identify each sample for DNA tests on Ancestry and activate it on ancestrydna.com/activate.
It doesn’t matter whether you need a DNA test for yourself or a group of family. The AncestryDNA stabilizing fluid collection tube is available for individual and a group such as a family.
AncestryDNA activation code helps to view DNA test result online on ancestry.com/activate web portal. It’s easy to identify individual DNA without missing it with the activation code.
It takes less than 30 minutes to view Ancestry DNA test result when you ente the AncestryDNA activation code from the collection tube.
How to Prepare for AncestryDNA?
You need the Ancestry DNA activation code on the collection tube to activate AncestryDNA test results on www.ancestrydna.com/activate in the AncestryDNA kits. However, before you proceed to activate the DNA test here are what you should take note and how to prepare yourself.
- Do not chew a gum or take alcohol or eat or drink for a minimum of 30 minutes before giving your saliva sample for your DNA test.
- You will be given a tube collection with a wavy line
- Fill the tube with your saliva to the wavy line. Anything above that can give a wrong AncestryDNA test result which will not be accurate as expected.
- Remove the funnel from the tube. Screw on the enclosed cap tightly to release the solution that will stabilize the DNA in your saliva.
- Tighten to release stabilizing fluid. You will know it works when the blue solution from the cap has emptied into the tube.
- Now, keep shaking the tube with the stabilizing agent inside of it to make sure that your saliva thoroughly mixes with the stabilizer.
- Now, open the Ancestry DNA kit and place the solution tube into the bag. Make sure the tip of the DNA kit is sealed with an adhesive gum or strip.
- You will have to mail the Ancestry DNA kit back to the company to carry out the DNA test and mail to you your DNA test result via the email address attached to your Ancestry DNA account.
How to Activate AncestryDNA Test
Here is how to activate AncestryDNA using AncestryDNA.com/activate.
- Go to www.ancestrydna.com/activate
- Click on sign in under “Activate your DNA kit” in green colour or click on the create a new one if you do not have a valid account.
- Enter your username and password and click on sign in.
- Enter the 15 digits AncestryDNA activation code on your tube collection to link your test to your Ancestry account.
- Click on the Next button.
- Complete the Ancestry participation information, review the information provided, and click on the terms and conditions.
- Select if you want to participate in our research.
- Choose “Active this test”.
That is all. You have successfully activated your DNA test on AncestryDNA health website on www.ancestrydna.com/activate.
Ancestrydna.com/activate for an Adult
If you are granted the permission to a 3rd party account you can help to check their Ancestry DNA tests with the Ancestry DNA 15 digits activation code. There is no need to link multiple Ancestry DNA accounts together.
However, you must be at least 18 years of age and have the consent of the adult you are helping to activate his or her DNA test on Ancestrydna.com/activate with the 15 digit activation code link to his or her DNA tube collection sample.
Reset Ancestry DNA Password
You’d not want to forget your Ancestry DNA login to be able to activate your DNA test. However, if you can’t remember your AncestryDNA login at the moment here is how to reset it.
- Open a browser and visit AncestryDNA.
- Click on the sign-in button.
- Tap on forgot password.
- Enter the email address that is linked to your AncestryDNA account.
- Click on the continue button.
- Copy and paste the Ancestry DNA password recovery code within the next two hours and click on the continue button.
- Enter a new password and confirm the new password in the next column and then click on the continue button.
- You will be shown a success message and your Ancestry DNA password will be changed and you can click on the continue to log into your account to activate AncestryDAN test.
Now, you can log in to with your new password to activate Ancestry DNA on Ancestrydna.com activate and you are done.