Macys Insite is a web portal for MyInsite employees where all the employed workers at Macy’s Myinsite can check their benefits, work schedules, their responsibility to the organization, and other important information as stated in their employment letter. Employees can manage their profile with Macys Insite login while Macy’s retirees or a former colleague can log in to check their wages, 410k benefits, and much other information.
Macys Myinsite login provides information to Macy’s current workers and retired colleagues so that there would be no need to come to the office for a complain except there is a discrepancy or Macys Myinsite contact isn’t available to reach out to Macys HR or Macy’s administrator on what you see in your MyInsite homepage.
The Macys employee connection makes it easier to access and manage employees account and profile from home. Once you are granted employee connection to Macys which is you Macy Myinsite login, you would be able to follow up your expected performance and contribution to the development of your department.
With that being said, if you are reading this article, it means you don’t just want to register Macys’ account. It’d be either you are one of the Macys’ employees or you have troubles logging into your Macys’ account.
However, this guide will detail how to register Macys Myinsite account, a simple approach to reset the password if forgotten on hr.macys.net and change your old password if you think it has been compromised.
Table of Contents
Macys My Insite HR
Macys’ HR section is divided into two which are classified as “Your HR Portal”
- MyHR – Your self-service destination
- AskHR – Your connection with your HR Team
The two HRs for Macys are self-explanatory. MyHR is a self-service destination where you try to solve all difficulties you have with either your Macys My Insite login or Macys schedule.
The AskHR is a way to escalate any problem you are facing whether the problem is threatening your employment or not. If you also have a clue that can make the company better than its competitor you can talk to your HR via Macys AskHR.
Macys MyInsite Login
Macy’s Insite provides two login options. The first one for current employees and it’s tagged “Colleague Sign in” while the second login option is for retired Macys schedule employees.
However, if your appointment with Macys’ still hold, you are expected to login through the colleague sign-in option while retired employees or employees whose appointed with Macy’s has been terminated.
Macys’ Colleague Sign in
Here is how to sign in to your Macys’ account as an active worker of the organisation.
- Get a device with internet service enabled such as a smartphone or a PC and connect to a WiFi or available internet source.
- Go to hr.macys.net logon page
- Click on “Colleague sign in” button
- Enter My-Insite 8 Digit Employee ID
- Provide your “Network Password”
- Type the number on your screen
- Click on the “Log in” button to access your employee’s account
Now, upon successful login, you will be able to manage your profile, see your Macys schedules, Macys benefits, and many others regarding your account.
Macys Former Colleague Sign in
If you are a former colleague at “Macys My Insite” here is how to sign in to your Macys’ account.
- You will want to make sure that you have a device that can be connected to the internet. You can get either a smartphone or a PC and connect to a WiFi network.
- Open a browser’s tab on the device and visit https://hr.macys.net/insite/common/logon.aspx
- Under your HR, in the two red options click on “Former colleague sign in”
- Type your former login of 8 Digit Employee ID
- Enter the password to the account. If you can’t remember it, it means you have to reset your login password
- Enter the number shown on the screen
- Click on the login button
Now, you will be taken to your former account on Macys employee connection if it’s still active.
Macys Employee Connection Schedule
Here is how to check your Macys schedule online after you have successfully logged into your account.
- Sign in to your Macys employee connection’s account
- Tap on “my data” tab
- Go through the menu option
- Select my data tab
- Click on the drop-down menu and select the interval or date
- Macys schedule will appear
If you have a schedule you should attend to instantly, you will see it here and you’d know what to do next.
Forgot, Unlock and Change Password
Macys’ password manager allows you to reset and modify your password to log in to your Macys employee connection account.
- Go to Macys logon page at hr.macys.net
- Click on your Macys employee connection account (colleague sign or former colleague sign in)
- Click on forgot/unlock/change password
- You will be taken to Macys’ password manager reset
- Enter your Macys 8 digit member login (as your username)
- Enter your SSN (social security number) or 4 digits at hire as your PIN
- Tap on the Next button
- Now follow the instruction on the screen to reset or change your Macys employees connection password.