This guide is for Comdata Cardholder service customers and intending customers. For existing customers, you would learn about Comdata login and Comdata password reset. For intending Comdata Cardholder service customers you will learn how to join Comdata and how to make an online payment with your Comdata card.
Comdata credit card is one of the few online payment gateways. We have got a lot of the payment gateway that is similar to the Comdata credit card. However, the Comdata credit card has some unique features which make it stand out as one of the best credit cards to manage your savings online and make online payments.
There are a lot of things you can do with your Camdata credit card once your Comdata registration is approved and credit card is shipped and activated. The Comdata credit card works for both personal and corporate body to make an online payment.
Table of Contents
What is Comdata?
Comdata is a leading provider of fleet management and B2B payment solutions. As the largest fuel card provider and second-largest commercial issuer of MasterCard in North America, Comdata offers one of the most comprehensive suites of payment solutions on the market as well as a credit card for customers to make an online purchase and manage their Comdata account with self-credit Comdata login.
Benefits of Comdata Credit Card
Here are some of what the Comdata credit card can do for you.
- Comdata provides payment and compliance solutions that help fleet operations control costs, stay compliant and operate more efficiently.
- Comdata helps to build world-class payment programs by leveraging our unique capabilities as a credit card issuer, technology developer, transaction processor and payment network owner.
- Comdata provides payment and compliance solution for larger fleets..
- Comdata corporate card programs providers solution for purchasing, T&E and expenses management.
- The Comdata can also be used by a local enterprise to manage, report, and control fuel and maintenance expenses.
- Comdata offers different corporate payment option which includes the integrated payable system, virtual credit card, invoice-to-pay services under Comdata AP automation, offering purchasing, T&E and fuel cards for Comdata corporate card programs. For managing travel expenses, customers enjoy expense management and virtual credit card for travel. And finally, Comdata service offers payroll cards and prepaid corporate card for Comdata corporate payment.
- Comdata offers merchant POS for C-Store solutions, unattended fuel site, parts and upgrade partners and finally, EMV migration.
- Comdata credit card holder can withdraw their money from the card or use the card to make a purchase online.
- Customers paycheck is paid directly into the Comdata account rather than receiving a paper check.
Comdata Account Activation
Here are the basic requirements you need to activate the Comdata account to start your Comdata account registration.
- Card Number
- Comdata activation code
With this available, we’ll discuss how to activate Comdata account in this guide.
Comdata Activation Code
Your Comdata activation code is your 9 digits social security number (SSN) to initiate your account registration. The SSN is personal for each applicant and it’s used as the default Comdata activation code to create your Comdata login and activate your Comdata account.
Comdata Card Activation
There are two ways to activate the Comdata credit card;
- Activate Comdata card online; and
- Activate Comdata credit card on phone.
The two approaches are the same. However, activating your Comdata online means you are doing the card activation yourself while on phone you asked Comdata customer care to help you with the card activation.
Once your Comdata activation code has been used to create your Comdata account next is to log in to your account.
- Go to Comdata login web portal on cardholder.comdata.com. (The website to sign in to your Comdata account is different from the official Comdata web page).
- You will be taken to a new web portal at w6.iconnectdata.com. There you will see an option to log in to your Comdata account (for an existing customer) and option to register as a new customer.
- Type your Comdata login user ID and password and click “Login” to sign in to your account.
- You will be redirected to your Comdata dashboard and there you will be able to see your transaction history, card expiry date, bills, check cleared, etc.
What if you a new customer? A new customer request for your Comdata login to manage your credit card and make an online payment on Comdata.com.
Activate Comdata Credit Card Login
Here is how to activate the Comdata credit card with the activation code.
- Go to www.cardholder.comdata.com on your web browser and enter your card number and activation code and click “Next”. You can check the definition of Comdata activation code from above.
- Pick your Comdata login username and password that you will be used to log into your Comdata account to manage your account.
- Fill the personal information form that you have it in your driver’s license or means of identification.
- Then, follow the instruction and provide all relevant information, check agreed to terms and condition and click “Submit” to submit the registration form online.
That is all you have to do to activate Comdata credit card with your card number and activation code.
- How to View JCPenney Associate Kiosk Work Schedule and Troubleshoot Password
- Brightree Login and Password Reset
- TUSD Haiku Students Login and Enrollment
- How to Activate AncestryDNA
Comdata Password Reset
It may occur that you cannot remember your Comdata password to log in to your Comdata account. You can do a Comdata password reset without contacting Comdata customer care team.
- Go to www.cardholder.comdata.com on your web browser
- Click “forgot your password” on Comdata login page just above the “register” option.
- Type your Comdata username and the email account associated with your Comdata account and click “Submit Request”.
- Comdata will send a temporary password alongside your username to your email account to log into your account and change the temporary password to a permanent password.
Comdata Credit Card Balance
You can actually check your Comdata credit card balance without requesting for your statement of account.
- Log in to your Comdata account to check your balance
- Put a call through to Comdata customer representative or shot them an email to request for your card balance.
- Download Comdata app, log in to your account and click on view card balance.