If you work with JCPenney Associate Kiosk this guide will teach you how to view your JCPenney Kiosk Schedule. JCPenney Kiosk is a web portal for all Jtime employees with log in to view their work schedule while working from home.
This type of job is stress-free and gives room for employees to have time to schedule their movement and catch up with more job and still have time for themselves. In regard, it’s wise to keep eyes on your work schedule at JCPenney Associate Kiosk if you still want to keep your job with JCPenney.
Table of Contents
Most JCPenney associates information are in a PDF form apart from the JCPenney home where you will log in with your JCPenney login.
The JCPenney authenticate requires your JCPenney username and password to view JCPenney Associate Kiosk work schedule on the platform.
However, if you are keen to know more about JCPenney information here are what you would learn from the JCPenny homepage visiting www.jcpassociates.com.
- Associate Kiosk @ Home
- Arbitration of Employment Disputes
- Electronic W-2 and Reissues
- Former Associate Kiosk Instruction
- Former Associate Kiosk
- Powerline/Benefits Contact Information
- Wage and Job Verification
- Associate Recognition
- JTime password reset
- Associate FAQ
JCPenney Associate Kiosk Working Hour
Just like other firms, JCPenney associate employees work on part-time and have an average of 35 hours per week to work in 2018. However, this makes it looks more like the full-time job of a type.
JCPassociate, has, however, reduced the working hour by 10 hours to make it 25 hours a week to make it easy to work from home for the part-timer workers.
Since work hours in JCPenney is scheduled based and allow shifting, it’s very easy for employees to check JCPenney schedules to know which shifting hours they’d be taking and who will be leaving for them.
JCPenney is generic in terms of its benefits. Although, the percentage can be different both the permanent and contract staff benefits from the company’s policy.
- Health Benefit (Medi-Claim)
- Insurance Benefit
- 401K Plan
- Pension Plan
JCPenney Associate Kiosk
As JCPenney associate employees with a valid contract, you can log in to view your JCPassociate work schedules.
- Open your browser and go to JCPassociates.com
- Click on the “Associate Kiosk @ Home”
- A new tab will open and will ask you to authenticate your JCPenney account
- Enter your username and password and click on the login tab.
- To view work schedule click on “JTime Launchpad” in your account dashboard.
- How your JCPenney Associate Kiosk work schedule for the week or month would go will be displayed.
In other not to keep checking, write down the work schedule on your diary and make sure you follow it until the shift comes to an end.
Former JCP Associates
For a former JCP associate here is how to sign in to your JTime account.
- Go to HRJCPYPRD
- Enter your former JCP user ID (nine digit Employee ID number at JCPenney)
- Enter your JCPenney associate password
- Select a language
- Click on the “sign in” button
JCPenney Associates Password Reset
Here is how to reset JCPenney associate password (Jtime password reset)
- Open your browser and go to JCPenney home
- Click on reset password and username
- Enter your email and other personal information required to make JCPenney associate password change.
- Follow the instruction on the screen to change your password and re-login to your JCPassociates account.
JCPenney Associate Kiosk Reset Password
JCP Kiosk password reset has a format and it’s default. The default pasword for JCPenney associate is outlined below.
- JCP (Upper Case)
- Birth month (two digit)
- Birth year (two digit)
- Last four digits of SSN.
And of course here is a sample of how your JCPenney looks by default before you change it or reset it.
Below is how the password is combined from the information provided above.
- “07” is the month you were born in
- “89” is the two digit YEAR you were born in
- “0013” is the last four digits of your social security number
Key Note: Former JCP associates account only remain active for 18 months after termination.
JCPenney Frequently Ask Questions
If you are considering a career at JCPenney or planning to others for your first product here are some of the frequently asked questions.
JCPenney hourly pay ranges between $8.18 to $16.98. You should expect to be paid an average of $10 per hour working at JCPassociate. The pay for a part-time worker is not the same as a full-time worker. And their working hours are not the same.
JCPenney changes its contract staff often. You can join the associate by looking out for when the company will need to recruit a new contract staff or adverts for a fulltime staff.
Go to your JCPenney order summary and locate the “Special Instruction” and type the JCPenney discount code to reduce the finalized payment before you go ahead to enter your payment information.
To contact JCPenney powerline payroll here is the number to call: 1-888-890-8900
JCPenny work as expected to resume to their respective office every morning and stays until the end of the working hour. However, JCPenny fulltime staff work 30 hours a week as decided by the federal government and the part-time working hours varies since they are controlled by JCPenney governing body