Roku.com/link is an official Roku activation site to activate Roku media streaming player. Roku provides an activation code to activate Roku on TV to stream Roku contents on the TV. Through the official Roku link at my.roku.com/link, the Roku activation code on the TV screen will be entered on the Roku activation portal and click on submit to activate Roku streaming device on your TV.
As it’s clearly stated, to activate Roku.com on your TV, you need to install the Roku app from your channel store on your TV, view the Roku activation code, go to roku.com/link and enter the activation code on your TV screen and click on the submit button.
If you are interested in activating your Roku media player here is a step by step procedures to activate Roku on Roku.com/link or my.roku.com/link.
Table of Contents
Get Roku Activation Code
Here is how to get Roku activation code on your TV
- Switch on your Roku connect to your TV
- Press the star button on your remote control
- Select Get a new code
- A new Roku activation code will display
Now, you can follow the procedures below to activate the Roku app on your computer using the code on your TV screen.
- How to Activate Crackle using crackle.com/activate
- My Access Florida Login and Everything you need to know
- How to Activate Showtime Anytime on Roku TV
- How to Sign in to MySacState Account
- Mylabcorp Employee Login and Password Reset
Here is a step by step procedures to generate Roku activation code to activate Roku on Roku.com/link.
- Switch on the Roku TV
- Press the home button on your remote control
- Select the star button on your remote control
- Click on “Get a new code”
- Open your browser and go to Roku.com/link
- Enter the activation code
- Click on submit
- Sign in to your Roku account (if you have an existing account) or create a new Roku account
You will see a success message on your TV screen that Roku is successfully activated on your streaming device.
When you want to activate Roku on the official site at www.roku.com/link or my.roku.com/link, the only limitation you’d possibly encounter is the payment method. Therefore, you need to set up your Roku pay to successful activate Roku on your TV.
However, if the problem looms, we’d take a look at how to activate Roku on Roku.com/link.
How to Set up Roku Pay Method
Roku pay is the fastest and easiest way to pay and upgrade your Roku subscription. For this, this guide will help you to set up Roku pay to be able to activate Roku on Roku.com/link.
- Sign in to your Roku account
- Navigate to payment method >> update
- Enter your credit or debit card number, expiry date, and CCV
- Click on the Save button
Your Roku payment method will be updated and you will be able to activate your Roku TV.
Roku Activation Code Error 001
This will provide a solution to all the error you see when you try to enter the Roku activation code on my.roku.com/link.
- When you see the Roku error 001 it means that your Roku is not connected to the internet or the supposed network.
- Connect to the network and make sure you are connected
- Click on try again
If everything is fine the Roku error 001 will disappear and the Roku activation code on Roku.com/link will work fine and the not connected on the top right of your TV screen will disappear.