Roku.com link is an official Roku activation site to activate Roku media streaming player. Roku provides an activation code to enter code Roku on TV to stream Roku contents on the TV. Through the official Roku link at my.roku.com link, the Roku activation code on the TV screen will be entered on the Roku activation portal and click on submit to activate the Roku streaming service on your TV.
As it’s clearly stated, to activate Roku.com on your TV, you need to install the Roku app from your channel store on your TV, view the Roku activation code, go to the Roku.com link and enter the activation code on your TV screen and click on the submit button.
If you are interested in activating your Roku media player here is a step by step procedures to activate Roku on the Roku.com link or my.roku.com link.
Roku.com Link Create Account
To start with, we will consider the prerequisite to the Roku.com link create account and then proceed to the Roku.com Link to enter code and submit your Roku link activation code.
- Open a browser on your phone or computer. Here I am using a Chrome browser.
- Go to the Roku com Link create account page to start the signup process.
- Fill in the account creation form and check “I am 18 years or older.” And don’t forget to check “I am not a robot” and then click on the option to “Continue.”
- Choose your Roku account PIN preference. This will help you to protect your Roku during purchase so that no third-party can make a purchase with your Roku account without your permission or without the Roku.com link account PIN. For security purpose, it is always advisable to either choose to always require a PIN to make a purchase or always require a PIN to make a purchase and add any item from the Channel store.
- Type the PIN to use to protect your Roku account and re-type the PIN again to verify it. Next, click on the “Continue” button.
- Choose a payment method [credit card or PayPal] and fill in the billing info after which you then need to click on the “Save and continue button.
Note: You won’t be charged for creating a Roku account even after you have added your payment method. And there is no fee for creating a Roku account. You will only be charged when you make a purchase on your account and with the credit or PayPal that is linked to your Roku account.
Get Roku.com Link Activation Code
Here is how to get the Roku.com link activation code on your TV
- Switch on your Roku connect to your TV
- Press the star button on your remote control
- Select Get a new code
- A new Roku activation code will display
Now, you can follow the procedures below to activate the Roku app on your computer using the code on your TV screen.
- How to Activate Crackle using crackle.com/activate
- My Access Florida Login and Everything you need to know
- How to Activate Showtime Anytime on Roku TV
- How to Sign in to MySacState Account
- Mylabcorp Employee Login and Password Reset
Roku.com link to Enter Code Activate
Here is a step by step procedures to generate the Roku com link activation code and enter the code on Roku.com/link.
- Switch on the Roku TV
- Press the home button on your remote control
- Select the star button on your remote control
- Click on “Get a new code”
- Open your browser and go to www.my.roku.com/link
- Enter the activation code
- Click on submit
- Sign in to your Roku account (if you have an existing account) or create a new Roku account.
You will see a success message on your TV screen that Roku is successfully activated on your streaming device.
Roku.com Link Limitation
When you want to activate Roku on the official site at www.roku.com link or my.roku.com link, the only limitation you’d possibly encounter is the payment method. Therefore, you need to set up your Roku pay to successful activate Roku on your TV.
However, if the problem looms, we’d take a look at how to activate Roku on Roku.com link.
How to Set up Roku Pay Method
Roku pay is the fastest and easiest way to pay and upgrade your Roku subscription. For this, this guide will help you to set up Roku pay to be able to activate Roku on Roku.com link.
- Sign in to your Roku account
- Navigate to payment method >> update
- Enter your credit or debit card number, expiry date, and CCV
- Click on the Save button
Your Roku payment method will be updated and you will be able to activate your Roku TV.
Roku.com Link Activation Code Error 001
This will provide a solution to all the error you see when you try to enter the Roku activation code on my.roku.com/link.
- When you see the Roku error 001 it means that your Roku is not connected to the internet or the supposed network.
- Connect to the network and make sure you are connected
- Click on try again
If everything is fine the Roku error 001 will disappear and the Roku activation code on Roku.com link will work fine and the not connected on the top right of your TV screen will disappear.