Are you having a hard time securing and resetting your HotSchedules login username and password? If you want to learn how to reset your HotSchedules login, this HotSchedule help will guide you through how to sign in to www.hotschedules.com on mobile, download the HotSchedules app, install APK pro, and reset forgotten HotSchedules login.
Hotschedules.com is a web portal for employees to log in to manage their work schedules online., request a shift, see team members, and see if the requested pick-up shift is approved.
Hotschedules.com is a web portal designed for HotSchedules workers and employees to know when their next shift is coming up, their weekly programs, schedule employees pickup, and many more to make it easy to manage workload and weekly activities.
HotSchedules login portal allows employees to sign in to HotSchedules.com to see their work shift, schedule their activities online, and see what they have to attend to for the day, week, month, and year. The HotSchedules employees, however, need login to access their employee accounts.
Update: Hotschedules is now migrated to Forth.com. So, don’t be afraid or surprised when you visit Hotschedules.com and you are redirected to Fourth.com.
HotSchedules serve over 31,000 users in more than 173,000 locations in 61+ countries and render services to over 3,000,000 active users. HotSchedules has trained over 6,500,000 students through its online courses to help participants grow their businesses at the speed of light.
The HotSchedules platform is the fastest and easiest approach to managing your schedules online and on mobile using the HotSchedules app. The schedules app is useful in all sectors and here are some of the features you’d enjoy with your HotSchedules login.
Features of HotSchedules
HotSchedules is considered one of the most popular platforms to schedule activities online with the following features.
- Employee scheduling.
- Shift trade tool.
- Overtime alerts.
- Staff volume tracking.
- Employee certifications.
- Online and telephone support.
- ‘Schoox’ learning management tool for staff training.
- Timesheet management.
Download HotSchedules App
A quick and easy way to login HotSchedules on mobile and reset your HotSchedules password is to download and install the mobile app. If you are using an Android device follow the procedures below to download the app.
- Open the Google play store app on your phone
- Type “HotSchedules” in the “Productivity” category
- Click on the “App” price
- From the “Google Play popup” click continue
- Select your payment method or add your credit or debit as your payment method
- Complete the HotSchedules app payment
- Install the app
To install the HotSchedules app, you must have a minimum of $4 in your account or your local currency equivalent.
Download Hot Schedules App for iPhone/iPad and Windows
Click on the links below to download Hot Schedules app for your iPhone/iPad and Windows phones.
Download HotSchedules APK Pro
HotSchedules APK pro is a tweaked HotSchedules app to login into employees’ accounts. The APK Pro is a tweaked version that doesn’t require payment to install.
- Go to phone settings on your Android
- Click on security >> unknown sources
- Toggle the icon to allow install HotSchedules APK pro
- Download HotSchedules APK pro
- Click on HotSchedules_apk
- Tap on the install button at the bottom right
- Follow the instruction on the screen to finish the HotSchedules mobile app on your phone to login into your employee account on your mobile.
How to Login HotSchedules
HotSchedules have a demo account to test the service before you pay for the service to manage your tight schedules online and increase productivity.
Through the www.hotschedules.com website [if not down] you can sign in to your HotSchedules account with your login on mobile either with HotSchedules mobile app or HotSchedules desktop on a mobile browser.
Recommended: How to Login to Facebook Desktop on Mobile
For a bigger screen, the HotSchedule login allows you to sign in and manage your employee’s account on PC signing into the HotSchedules account using your login or login with MyPass.
If you want to know how to use MyPass please check this guide for more details on how to use MyPass.
How to Login HotSchedules on PC
Through the https://www.hotschedules.com/hs/login.jsp link, you can log in to your HotSchedules account following the procedures in this guide.
- Open your browser and visit HotSchedule’s official website
- Click on the login option at the top right of the screen
- Type your HotSchedules login username and password into the column provided.
- Click on the “log in” in the blue icon to sign in to your account.
HotSchedules Login using MyPass
You can change the HotSchedules login method instead of logging through the official site you can log in to your HotSchedules account with MyPass
- Open your browser and visit the HotSchedules.com site
- Click on the sign-in icon located at the upper right of the site
- Click on login with MyPass
- You will be taken to MyPass login access from the Hot Schedules official login page.
- Enter MyPass username and password and click on the login button. In case you forgot your password click on forgot password or username to reset your login details.
How to Reset HotSchedules Login
If you forgot your Hotschedules login you will not be able to sign into your Hotschedules employee’s account and view your obligations. The only way to recover the lost password is to contact your admin manager or reset the login password on your own. So, here, we will discuss how to reset Hotschedules login.
- Go to www.hotschedules.com or Fourth.com
- Click on the login icon at the top right
- Click on “HotSchedules” from the menu that opens.
- Click on “Forgot Password” under “Log In.”
- Type your “HotSchedules Username” and click on “Continue.”
- Sign in to the email attached to your HotSchedules profile
- Click on the password reset link
- Create a new password
- Confirm the new password and click “Save.”
The new HotSchedule password will automatically replace the old login on your HotSchedules database. When next you want to login to your HotSchedules account you will need to use the new login passcode.
How to Recover HotSchedules Username
What if you forgot your HotSchedules username? What do you do to recover it? Go through this tutorial.
- Open your browser and go to www.hotschedules.com or fourth.com
- Click on the “Login” icon
- Click on “Forgot Username“
- Type the email address that is associated with your “HotSchedules” profile
- Click on the Continue button
HotSchedules will send a message to your email address if the email address is associated with a HotSchedules account containing information about your HotSchedules login username.
Why is my Hotschedules App not Working
If the HotSchedules app not working isn’t an internal issue then the following could be the reason why your HotSchedules app is not working. This isn’t particular about an OS as it can affect both Android and iOS devices.
Therefore, from general knowledge, below could be the reasons why my HotSchedules app is not working.
- Outdate HotSchedules app.
- Server down
- Excess Cache.
- Outdated OS
- Your OS doesn’t support the current version.
- The HotSchedules app isn’t available in your region.
Clear HotSchedules App Cache
If your HotSchedules app is up-to-date and your OS supports the app version then we will suggest clearing that app cache. You can also clear the app data if you can remember your login username and password.
- Go to your phone Settings
- Click on Apps or apps manager
- Click on “All App” from the top right
- Tap on the “HotSchedules” icon
- Click on Storage
- Tap “Clear Cache“
Now, restart the HotSchedules app and the unfortunate error will be gone and you will be back online with the app.
How to Change Availability on HotSchedules
You can easily change your availability on HotSchedules to suit your need. So, by following the steps below you will learn how to change availability on the HotSchedules app.
- Launch the “HotSchedules” app.
- Click on “My Availability.”
- Click on “Add” to create new data for your availability.
- You will have the option to choose:
- Available,” “Unavailable,” and “Partially Available.
- You will have the option to choose:
- Click on the “Save” button.
Once your new availability request has been saved it will be sent to your manager. If your manager approves the new availability date you will be notified that your availability date has been changed. But, if the new data was declined it would amount to the fact that you’d have to stick to the old availability date. So, with this, you should be able to learn how to change the availability dates on the HotSchedules app.
How to Delete Hotschedules Account
You cannot delete your HotSchedules account permanently but you are permitted to remove sensitive information such as your contact, address, etc. But, you can cancel your plan at any time. So, we will roll over how to cancel your HotSchedules plan below instead of how to delete HotSchedules account.
- Sign into your HotSchedules account.
- Click on the “Settings” tab.
- Click on the “Billings” tab.
- Scroll to “Payment Info” and click on the “Cancel Account” button at the bottom right.
- A new tab will open click on “Cancel my Account” again.
You will be prompted a couple of times whether you want to cancel your subscription plan. Just keep tapping cancel your account and give your reason when you are prompted for the reason why you want to take a bow from the service.
How to Request Time Off on Hotschedules
If you are taking some time off HotSchedules you’d have to make a request manually and wait for the approval. So, here, you will learn how to request time off on HotSchedules.
- Sign into your account on HotSchedules.
- Click on the “Home” tab.
- Select “Time Off and Requests.”
- Select your time off date from the Calendar that popup.
- Select the type of requests you want to make. You can choose from;
- Unpaid Time Off: Request for unpaid time off that goes through a manager approval process
- Paid Time Off: Request for paid time off that goes through a manager approval process
- Request to Work: Request to work a date, this does not require manager approval. The decision is made when posting the schedule
- Request Off: Request for time off, this does not require manager approval. The decision is made when posting the schedule
- Give the reason why you need some time off. You must give a valid reason so that your manager will be able to consider your request.
- Click on the “Save” button.
You have to wait for approval from your manager. And if your request is denied you will also be notified. So, with this, you can request time off on HotSchedules.
What is Hotschedules APK?
Hotschedules app is an app you can download from the Google play store to log in to your Hotschedules account on your Android smartphone to check your Hotschedules employee’s detail. However, the APK app is the modified Hotschedules app which is downloaded from the third-party download store to check and manage your Hotschedules account.
However, the Hotschedules APK is only compatible works with Android phones.
How to Use Hotschedules APK
Once you have downloaded and installed the Hotschedules APK (which we’ll guide you to do in this guide) you will be able to use the APK app in the following ways.
- You will be able to log in to your Hotschedules employee account on your Android phone.
- There will be no need to log in to your Hotschedules account on a computer to view your Hotschedules work schedules.
- You will be able to change or reset your Hotschedules login password and username on your smartphone.
- Hotschedules APK provides the fastest means to access employees’ information and respond to whichever one that needed to be responded to.
- The mobile app provides the easiest way to see the latest news related to your work at any time rather than looking for where to check your Hotschedules employee’s account.
The Hotschedules APK ease all the stress of logging and managing your account on a computer alone. Since the Hotschedules app allows you to carry out all the necessary tasks on your smartphone to meet up with your work schedules, then, you need to download and install it.
How to Install Hotschedules APK on Android
Hotschedules APK app cannot be downloaded from the Google play store, so, install the APK app on your phone with an error message displaying on your Android while installing saying the “APK file you are trying to install might contain unsafe contents“.
Enable Unknown Sources
Here is a step you need to follow on your Android to enable unknown sources to be able to install the Hotschedules APK on your Android phone.
- Go to your phone settings
- Scroll down and click “Security”
- Navigate the page and click on “Unknown sources”
- Once you clicked or toggled the “Unknown sources” a window will appear warning you about installing apps from sources different from the Google play store.
- Read and click “OK” to accept the popup
Upon accepting the warning message, you will be able to install apps that are downloaded from third-party sources.
How to Download Hotschedules APK
There are various ways to download APK apps including the Hotschedules app from app download sites other than the Google play store. You can download the Hotschedules APK from the following APK download site.
- Yalp Store
There are some other APK sites to download APK apps. However, for security reasons, we advise only downloading apps from trusted sources.
How to Install Hotschedules APK on Android
Here is how to install the Hotschedules app on your Android from an APK download source.
- Go to the Aptoide APK site >> search for “Hotschedules” click on the download button and download the app on your Android.
- Navigate to your Android phone file manager and go to your download folder.
- Click “Hotschedules.apk” and click “Install” at the bottom right of the popup.
- The Hotscheules app will begin installing and this will last for like than 5 – 10 seconds.
- Click “Done” to close the app and “Open” to launch the app and sign in to your Hotschedules account.
With the Hotschedules APK app install on your Android phone you will be given two options to log in to your Hotschedules account.
- Hotschedules account
Next, we’d discuss how to log in to your Hotschedules account on your Android phone with your Hotschedules login and MyPass username and password.
Login Hotschedules on Android
With the Hotschdules APK installed on your Android phone here is how to sign in to your account with your Hotschedules employee’s login.
- Launch the “Hotschedules APK” from your Android.
- Type your “username and password”.
- Click “Log in” to sign in and manage your Hotschules account.
You will be redirected to your Hotschedules employee dashboard where you will be able to manage your account.
How to Reset Hotschedules Password
There is a possibility that you may forget your Hotschedules login if you do not store it in your password manager. As a result, you need to go through the Hotschedules password reset without the Hotschedules web on the APK app.
- Launch the Hotschedules APK app.
- Click “Forget username or password”.
- Type your “Hotschedules” username and click “Continue”.
- Sign in to your primary email address linked to your Hotschedules account
- Click the “Password reset” link
- Create your new password and repeat the password to confirm it
- Click “Submit”
The new password will now be set as your Hotschedules login password henceforth.
Hotschedules MyPass Login
With MyPass login you can sign in to your Hotschdules account with ease without using your login to Hotschedules.
- Launch the Hotschedules APK app
- Click “Log in with MyPass”
- A new “global” window will appear showing “HotSchedules with MyPass”
- Type your “MyPass username or email and password”
- Click “Log in”.
Now, you will be redirected to your Hotschedules profile account from your MyPass. You can also log in to Labor from “MyPass” HotSchedules APK.
Below are some frequently asked questions about HotSchedules and HotSchedules login.
How much Does HotSchedules cost?
HotSchedules cost is divided into two categories. The HotSchedules Essentials and HotSchedules Plus.
- HotSchedules Essentials: $2 per employee per month
- HotSchedules Plus: $4 per employee per month
Only the HotSchedules team with not more than 30 employees can subscribe to the above plans. However, employees with more than 30 members need to contact HotSchedules support for more information on which plan to subscribe to.
Is HotSchedules Down?
HotSchedules is a multimillion company so they can’t afford to be down for an hour without a reason. However, the common reason why HotSchedules is down is due to maintenance.
And if the site is experiencing heavy traffic during the festive period the site may be down for a moment and it’ll soon come back as soon as the site admins and developers discovered that.
Can I see Everyone’s Schedules on HotSchedules?
Yes, you can. If you are a member of a particular team you can view all schedules.
- Sign in to your HotSchedules employee account
- Click on Roster or Staff tab
- Everyone’s schedules will appear
- You will see all schedules including phone numbers, email, and how their schedules go.
How do I Pick Shifts in my Schedules?
If you have a schedule you have to attend to here is how to pick up shifts in your HotSchedules account.
- Sign in to your employee’s account
- Click on my Schedule tab
- Tap on “Available pickup”
- Choose a shift time
- Click on “Request Pickup”
Wait until the requested pickup is approved by the admin to be able to get the shift. If the shift is declined, you will need to request another shift and make sure it’s approved to get the shifting.
Can I register for HotSchedules Demo?
Yes, you can register to text the HotSchedules demo before subscribing to either the essential or plus plan. The demo account is limited and you can only perform limited tasks on it.
HotSchedules Customer Service
Below are HotSchedules customers support helplines;
|Country||Customer Care Line||Schedule Line*|
|United Kingdom / Europe||0-808-134-9883||0-808-101-3929|
|Australia / Asia Pacific||1-800-983-162||1-800-185-859|