Here you will learn the steps to follow to activate EpixNox on Fire TV to watch your favorite TV shows, episodes, channels, etc., on the EpixNow app on your Amazon Fire TV.
With the EpixNow app installed and activated on your Fire TV there would be no need to use your mobie device or PC (Windows or Mac) to watchall your favorite channels on EpixNow.
Therefore, we will walk you throgh what to do to install the EpixNow app on your Fire TV, activate the EpixNow app on your Fire TV, and how to fix EpixNow app not working on the Fire TV.
EpixNow provides you with a streaming service which does not necessarily require subscribing through a TV provider and you can make a monthly subscription to it from EpixNow website. Your access to EpixNow enables you to stream EpixNow original series like belgravia, god father of alem, plus 1000s of movies plus demand anytime
How to Download EpixNow on Fire TV
This is the first step you must take before proceeding on to activate EpixNow on ire TV is to download and install the EpixNow app on the TV.
To download EpixNow on Fire TV, here are the steps you need to take:
- Type “EpixNow” on the search icon of your Fire TV.
- Then proceed by clicking “Get” shown below the EpixNow app icon.
- Start the app once it is installed on your Fire TV.
Sign up to EpixNow on Fire TV
Signing up to Fire TV grants you access to an activation code, which would be required during the activation process. To sign up EpixNow on Fire TV:
- You have to go to EpixNow’s official website, www.epixnow.com.
- After signing up, you would receive an activation code.
- You would be required to visit www.epixnow.com/activate to use this activation code.
Activate EpixNow on Fire TV
After downloading and installing the app, follow the steps below to activate the EpixNow app on the Fire TV:
- Go back to your Fire TV home screen and enter EpiXNow on the search box.
- Then launch the EpixNow app, select a movie or TV show you want to watch, you will be prompted with a 6-digit activation code.
- To enter this code go to www.epix.com/activate and select your cable tv provider.
- Input the code into the box provided.
- Sign in using your TV credentials.
- Go back to your TV and start streaming.
Deactivate EpixNow Subscription on Fire TV
Follow the steps below to deactivate your EpixNow subscription on your Fire TV.
- Go to http://www.amazon.com.
- Search for your account from the upper right-hand side
- Navigate on the ‘Your Account’ menu item and when the menu displays, look toward the bottom for ‘Your Android Apps and Devices’ and click it. It might be necessary for you to sign in your amazon credentials if you are not already signed in.
- On the ‘Your Apps and Devices page, click ‘Your Subscriptions’ in the left-hand menu.
- Select your EPIX NOW subscription and click ‘Cancel Subscription’.
Solution to EpixNox not Working on Fire TV
The tips below helps you to troubleshoot the EpixNow app on your Fire TV if it’s lagging or not working.
Unplug your fire TV
Having problems with how to activate EpixNOW on Fire TV, you can try this out.
You can solve some error issues showing on the screen of your Fire TV by just unplugging your Fire TV. It also helps you to start afresh by taking you away from those complicated pages you opened on your smart TV which makes you unable to get the prescription or direction from any reference.
Unplugging your Fire TV should not add more or complicate any of your issues, any problem as a result of this might be a problem from the electronic system. And if unplugging your Fire TV did not create a solution, you can as well try another option below
Uninstall the applications
The problem you are facing might be as a result of damaged applications that are installed on your Fire TV. this might be a little bit frustrating if you are on how to activate EpixNow on Fire TV
You might have installed some applications that are not from a trusted source or installed damaged applications that might consist of viruses that can affect other applications on your device, and if any other applications are infected, you can try uninstalling those applications.
Even some applications get damaged as a result of traffic errors during the downloading system which is normally caused by network problems or the problem coming from the site you download from.
To uninstall applications on your fire TV, follow the steps below
- Go to Settings on your Fire TV device.
- Select Applications.
- Select Manage Installed Applications.
- Select the app you want to uninstall, and then Uninstall.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Check if your Fire TV is connected to the internet
After trying many possible solutions to fix your Fire TV, you can also check the internet connection of your Fire TV. You know you can predict where the problem might be coming from and you shouldn’t relent trying some possible solutions on your own before trying to get a fire tv operator which might also cost you.
To check your fire TV internet connection, follow the steps below
- Head to the settings menu on your device and select Network.
- Press Play/Pause to check your Network.
- This will tell you whether or not your home WiFi network is up and running.
- If it’s not, then the solution may be to restart your modem or router to re-establish a connection
Restart your modem or router
Trying every possible way, here is another way you can resolve the network issues you are facing with your fire TV. Before concluding your problem on how to activate EpixNow on Fire TV, you can try to restart your modem or router and see if this will solve the problem
If you are having a problem with your network system, a simple restart should fix the connectivity issue so that your Fire Stick can reconnect to WiFi.
- Start by powering off your router. Use the Power button to turn off your modem and wait for 30 seconds before you power it back on. You can also unplug the adapter to turn off the device.
- After 30 seconds, turn your router back and wait for it to establish a connection. You may have to wait several minutes for the router/modem to completely power back on and connect to the Internet.
- Once your router/modem fully restarts and connects, try reconnecting the Fire Stick to your WiFi.
- Note: Those who use both a modem and a router need to power on the modem first, then the router
Sign out from the EpixNow app and login again;
You might be having a problem on how to activate EpixNow on fire tv, before concluding that it might be as a result of a network outage, try logging out and logging in to your account to see if the problem would still persist.
It is very discouraging if you are still in the process of how to activate Epix now on Fire TV and you keep on experiencing errors from the site.
The problem might be directly from their server or from you, and to be sure try logging in on another device. And if this problem keeps on persisting you can try another option below.
Update the Apps on your fire TV
To find solutions to your problem on how to activate EpixNow on Fire TV, it is also necessary for you to update your apps.
If your Epixnow app is not updated you might be experiencing halting from the loading of your system. Having an outdated version can also give you limited access to watching some programs or videos on EpixNow, and this is not only applicable to EpixNow app alone.
Many other applications might be causing halting in the loading system of your Fire TV, it really means that you need to run some updates on your Fire tv.
To run an update on your Fire TV, follow the steps below
- From your Fire TV’s Home screen, select Settings (gear icon) to the far right of the horizontal menu.
- Select Applications.
- Select Appstore.
- Turn Automatic Updates On.
Clear your browser history on your fire tv
Having tried everything possible to activate EpixNow on Fire TV and you are still having problems or issues, you can try deleting your browser history in other to save you from some buffering issues.
You can delete your watch history in two ways, either through their website or deleting through the app.
Through the website
- Go to the official website of Amazon Prime Video.
- Log in to your account and on the top right corner, look for the account icon. Click to open.
- Select Account & Settings.
- Look for the Watch History and then choose View Watch History.
- Browse through the list and look for the videos you want to remove. Take note that you have to do it one by one.
- Select the video you want to remove and click the Remove button beside it.
Through the mobile application
- Open your Amazon Prime Video app.
- check the bottom of the app, click on Settings.
- Select Clear Video Search History. It will then automatically clear your video history.