This is an expert advise of Merrick Bank login guide if you have the Merrick bank credit or debit card to make an online payment. Merrick bank is among the list of popular banks in the United State. It has a secured and unsecured credit/debit card. However, the Merrick bank also provides logins for customers to sign in to their Merrick bank account to view transaction history, see their balance, change personal information, and a lot more.
However, in this guide, you will learn more about the Merrick Bank full site login. If you are using the Merrick bank app, you might not be able to login Merrick Bank full site. However, for Android and smartphone users on browsers, you will get to know how you can easily login Merrick Bank full site on mobile.
Table of Contents
Merrick Bank (Brief Bankground) History
Merrick Bank was founded in 1997 from zilch to over 3 million cardholders customers. The bank offers unsecured Platinum Visa and a secured Visa card based on merit. Both secure and unsecured Merrick Bank card can be used to make online payments.
While Merrick Bank application is completely free, to be a cardholder you must be able to provide your credit score information.
Merribank Bank Login Full Site
Here is how to view Merrick Bank full site on mobile using the Google Chrome browser
- Open your Chrome browser
- Visit merrickbank.com/Login
- Click on the More option (3-dots) to the top right
- Click on “Desktop site”
- Wait for Chrome browser to reload
- Merrick bank will show full site on mobile.
You may be prompt to re-login again while you enable desktop site on Chrome to view Merrick Bank full site on your mobile or smartphones.
Secured Vs. Unsecured Visa Cards
Merrick Bank offers two types of visa cards.
- Secure visa card
- Unsecure visa card
Merrick Bank Platinum card is referred to as “Unsecured” visa card. This implies that customers can only be given if they merit it. Customers credit score have to meet the Merrick Bank’s standard to be able to request for an unsecured card and get approved from the sector.
The secured visa card, on the other hand, is meant for customers whose credit score is yet to meet the normal requirement. This implies that customers with Merrick Bank secured visa card are still in the process of building their credit profile. So, Merrick Bank SECURED the visa card based on customers deposits.
Merrick Bank Login
Here is how to sign in to your Merrick Bank account with the help of your login information.
- Open your browser and visit Merrick bank login for customers at www.merrickbank.com
- Select credit card under customer login
- Type your Merrick bank username and password, and lick on the log in
- If you want to save your username and password so that there will be no need to type them next time tick “remember me” before you click on the login button.
Now, you will be taken to your Merrick bank account where you will have access to all your credit card information which include your transaction history, credit card balance, etc.
Can’t log in to Merrick Bank
If you can’t log in to Merrick bank this will help you to troubleshoot your Merrick bank account.
- Make sure you use the exact Merrick bank password (they are case sensitive) when you want to sign.
- Make sure you are connected to a strong internet connection, a minimum of 3G is required.
- Check if your MB account has not been terminated or blocked from using the service
Apart from invalid Merrick Bank password and username, there is no reason you shouldn’t be able to login to your Merrick Bank account.
Reset Merrick Bank Password
You are allowed to change your Merrick bank password or reset it “IF” you can’t remember your Merrick bank credit card password “OR” if you noticed that your password has been compromised.
- Open your browser and visit merrickbank.com
- Navigate to customer login and click on “Forgot username or password”
- While on logon.merrickbank.com page enter your Merrick Bank account number, username, and click “Continue”
- Sign in to your email (linked with your Merrik Bank profile)
- Click on the email recovery from Merrick Bank
- Click on the recovery link
- Create a new password
Note: If you are asked to provide answers to all your account security questions to proceed, kindly do so to successfully change your Merrick Bank password.
How to Troubleshoot Username
Both the Merrick Bank username and password are needed to login to your account. However, if you can’t remember your Merrick Bank username or it responds can’t log in to Merrick Bank, here is how to recover your username.
- Open your browser and visit merrickbank.com/link
- Click on forgot username and password
- Click on “Forgot Username”
- Provide your Merrick Bank account number on the first column
- Enter the last 4 digit number on your Social Security Number (SSN)
- Enter your last name (not your username)
- Click on “Continue”
Now, follow the instruction on the screen to reset your Merrick Bank username to sign in to your account.
How to Request for Merrick Bank Card
This is for readers in the state with a credit score that meets Merrick Bank need and has access to their SSN.
- Go to www.merrickbank.com on your computer’s browser with an internet connection
- Under the customer log in, scroll down and click on “Not enrolled? Sign Up”
- Enter your account number as it appears on your credit card, your date of birth (must be what you have on documents), the last 4 digits of your social security number, and click on “Next”
- Provide your personal information which includes your full name, address, zip code, etc, and click on the continue button.
- Make sure you know the answers to your security questions to be able to reset your password or make a change to your profile when there is a need to.
- Create your Merrick Bank login details (username and password) and click on the signup button.
Merrick Bank will send other information needed to complete your sign up via email. Follow the procedures to complete your enrollment and get your credit card.
Minimum Requirement to Apply for Secured Card
Your choice of cards can be secured over the unsecured. However, here is the minimum requirement as drafted from securedcard.merrickbank.com page.
- Do not have a pending bankruptcy filing that has not been discharged by the court
- Do not have any outstanding Federal/State/Local tax obligations
- Successfully fund your security deposit
- Are at least 18 years old
- Have a valid Social Security Number
- Have a verifiable physical U.S. home address
- Meet the Income Assessment and Identity Verification requirements mandated by the government for all credit card applications
If you think above requirements are not a barrier proceed to apply for Merrick Bank secured visa card following the procedures below.
- Open your browser and go to securecard.merrickbank.com
- Click on the “Apply Now” button
- Choose your secured card design
- Provide your personal information and click on “Continue to next step”
- Provide your financial information (Merrick bank will verify this, so make sure you provide the exact information about your financial status).
- On step 3, you will be taken to E-sign disclosure. Complete it as well and proceed to the next step.
- Go through Merrick Bank terms and condition (which has been summarized) and click on “Continue to the next step”
- Fund your account
- Go through your application summary
Once the information provided above is correct and Merrick Bank can confirm it, your application will be approved and you will be issued a Merrick Bank secured visa card.