LetGo is an online classified website for buyers and sellers to meet and negotiate businesses like other classified portals. The LetGo allows you to manage your profile to look professional like top social media. However, the platform allows to let go of their users when they choose to end it. So, with the user-management and profile picture, users can easily delete their LetGo accounts to terminate it. Therefore, in this guide, we will take you through how to delete a LetGo account 2020 global, including the Philippines.
How to Delete a LetGo Account 2020 on PC
Going through the official website help section of LetGo, you will be able to delete your account from the portal.
- Go to LetGo official website (https://us.letgo.com/en) on your PC.
- Navigate to Support >> help and click on it.
- Click on “Technical support and bug reports”.
- Select “Edit or Delete Profile”.
- Compose a message delete your “LetGo account.”
- Email to forward the message to Info@letgo.com
- Click on “Send”.
Once the message is successful, the department in question will handle the request and remove your LetGo account from the web portal on your behalf.
How to Remove a LetGo Account on Android
If you have the LetGo app install on your Android or iPhone, here are the steps to remove or delete the account from the official app.
- Launch the LetGo app on your Android phone.
- Enter your username and password and sign in.
- Click on “Profile” located at the top of the left screen.
- Click on “Settings” from the new interface.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the settings interface and click on “Help”.
- Now, click on “Technical support & error report.”
- Fill the request form for your account deletion and send it.
Now, a message will appear informing you how long it’d take for the department to process the account cancellation and removable from the platform.
Email Request for Account Deletion
If you don’t want to go through the entire process above, you can send an email to LetGo customer care representative requesting your account be removed.
- Log into your email service provider and click on “Compose email”.
- Use “Delete LetGo Account” as the email subject.
- Compose an email requesting your account deleting. In the email, include your name, email, and reason to delete your account.
- Send the email to “email@example.com”.
In less than 24 hours you will receive a response that your account will be deleted in not more than 24 hours.