Hellofresh came as a relief for fast food delivery service and had branches in countries like USA, UK, Canada, Benelux, Germany, Switzerland, Australia, New Zealand, and France with at least one office in (Switzerland, New Zealand, and France) in each of these locations. If you are a veggie, Hellofresh service will suit your needs. Moreover, if the need to cancel your Hellofresh plan or account to take some time off their service, this article will guide you through. This guide provides “how to cancel Hellofresh” account.
You can cancel your Hello fresh account. But, it’s not advisable to cancel your account when your active order hasn’t been delivered. However, before you move to cancel your Hello fresh plan, it’s advisable to remove your credit card or payment method that’s added to your account before you move to cancel your account on Hellofresh.
Note: You cannot remove your Hellofresh payment method when you have a new order that has not been charged. And, once you cancel your plan and remove your debit or credit card, to request a refund will be nearly impossible.
Table of Contents
How to Cancel Hello Fresh Plan
Follow the lead below to call for the cancellation of your Hellofresh plan.
- Go to the official Hellofresh website.
- Navigate to your account profile
- Tap your “Account Settings.”
- Select the plan/subscription to cancel.
- Tap on “Manage.”
- Tap “Cancel my Subscription” at the bottom right of the screen.
- Go through the short survey on why you want to cancel your Hellofresh subscription to help improve the service. And if you don’t have the time, tap skip.
- You will see “Your subscription is now deactivated” and tap “Close” to confirm.
- An email confirming the move to cancel your Hellofresh subscription will be sent to your inbox (you can also check your spam).
If you are in for weekly delivery, you must make a move to end your Hellofresh weekly subscription on Tuesday before the following week’s weekly delivery. And you can also switch to fortnight delivery or monthly delivery if you do not want to cancel your subscription on Hellofresh permanently.
How to Remove Credit Card from Hellofresh Account
Hellofresh will send an email containing the confirmation statement that you have officially canceled your Hellofresh subscription. However, there is no reason leaving your credit card on Hellofresh when you no longer have a valid subscription or plan on the platform.
So, it’s advisable to take care of the credit or debit card you added to your Hellofresh account and remove it before you move to delete your Hellofresh account.
- Log in to your Hellofresh account.
- Tap “Name >> Account Settings.”
- Select “Plan Settings”
- Tap Manage >> Delivery Payment.
- Tap “Edit”
- Remove “Credit card” or “Update” it with a new card.
- Tap “Save”
- Log in to your Hellofresh account on the app.
- Tap on the ‘Settings’ icon located at the bottom right-hand corner
- Tap ‘Plan Settings’
- Tap on the plan you would like to update
- Tap ‘Payment Method’.
- Choose your desired delivery day.
- Update your payment information
- Tap ‘Save.’
How to Delete Hellofresh Account
When you delete your Hellofresh account, you will delete your Hellofresh payment method and cancel your Hellofresh subscription. So, to delete your Hellofresh account, you can cancel your account.