We are focusing on how to fix the HotSchedules login not working in this guide. There are a few way options available to reset HotSchedules login password if the login is not working or you forgot the password.
Meanwhile, if you are a new HotSchedules employee you won’t and can’t create a log in. A manager would have to create a login for your HotSchedules account.
That is, as a new employee, HotSchedules login is set up by the manager in charge of your department to be able to log in to your HotSchedules account.
When the manager created the HotSchedules login the manager will either send it to the new employee via the employee’s email address or by printing it in a sheet and presenting it to the employee.
Find HotSchedules Login
There are two ways to get the HotSchedules login after the manager has created it. However, this is for a new employee. All existing employees would have gotten their login and signed in to their HotSchedules account. As an existing employee, you can change your HotSchedules login password once the manager has sent it to you via email or printed it in a sheet.
However, below are the two methods to receive your HotSchedules login from your department head or manager.
Print the HotSchedules Login on a Sheet
Once your employment has been confirmed by HotSchedules a welcome mail will be sent to you. HotSchedules welcome sheets are printable and they serve as a welcoming guide to both the employee and manager.
These HotSchedules welcome sheets contain the HotSchedules login username and password and other important information you need to know and be familiar with according to the HotSchedules code of conduct.
However, to print out the HotSchedules login from your HotSchedules welcome sheet follow the steps below.
- Go to the HotSchedules Staff Tab.
- Find the name of the staff whose Welcome Sheets you want to print and check the box to select the staff.
- From the Staff, drop-down select the Welcome Sheets.
- Select the Welcome Sheets language [English or Spanish] from the box that appears beside it
- Select “Print.”
This will display a PDF file format that you can print and forward to the staff or employee via email or mail.
Note: If an email is not attached to your HotSchedules account the manager or HR will not be able to send an email to your containing your HotSchedules login username and password.
How to Fix HotSchedules Login not Working
It’s possible to forget your HotScedules login password and username. And the only way around it is to reset the password. Therefore, here we will consider how to fix HotSchedules login not working by resetting the password.
How to Reset HotSchedules Login not Working as Employee
If you are an employee or staff of HotSchedules the steps below will take you through how to reset HotSchedules forgotten password.
- Go to the HotSchedules login screen on a web browser “here“ [Phone or Computer].
- Choose “Forget Password.”
- Type your HotSchedules username” and click on the “Continue” tab.
- A mail containing a link to reset the “HotSchedules login not working” will be sent to your email address.
- Click on the “Password Reset” link.
- Enter a new password for your HotSchedules account and confirm the password once again in the second column.
- Click on “Submit” to change the password.
The new password will be set to replace the forgotten HotSchedules password on your account.
How your Manager can Help you to Fix HotSchedules Login not Working
If you have problems resetting your HotSchedules login not working or the reset HotSchedules forgotten password is not working you can contact your account manager to help you reset the password.
- Sign in to your HotSchedules manager account.
- Go to “Staff list” and select the name of the employee whose password you want to change.
- Select the employee username and select “send a password reset.”
- Confirm the email address to send the password reset link to by checking the grey mark and clicking on the send button.
- As a manager, ask the employee to forward the link in the email they receive to reset their HotSchedules password to you.
- Open the link and set a new HotSchedules account password for their account profile.
Once you have set the new password to replace the forgotten password the HotSchedules profile passcode will be updated in the staff or employee database and you can now ask the employee to sign in to their HotSchedules account with the new password.
HotSchedules Login not Working: Account Suspended
If your HotSchedules account has been suspended or inactive appears when you want to log in to your HotSchdules account you will have trouble with login into your HotSchdules account.
However, when this happens, it means that the HotSchedules employee or staff;
- an account is no longer active or the account has been suspended from the HotSchedules database.
- The HotSchedules account could be set to inactive because the employee has not accessed it for a long time or set to terminate by the manager.
However, to reactivate an inactive HotSchedules login you have to contact your account manager to do that for you.
How to Reactivate Inactive or Suspended HotSchedules Login
With the help of your manager your suspended or inactive HotSchedules account can be reactivated following the steps below.
- Ask your manager to sign into the HotSchedules dashboard or backend.
- Go to the navigation back and select the staff tab and then staff list.
- Find the name of the staff whose HotSchedules account has been deactivated or suspended.
- Select the status of the employee and change the status from the pop-up.
- Select a reason why the account is set to inactive or suspended.
- Set the account inactive period [start and end date] and submit the form.
Now, the inactive user account will be suspended at the end of the set date and the HotSchedules login not working because the account was suspended or set to inactive will be fixed automatically.