If you are tired of how people are able to access your personal information on MyLife we will discuss all you need to know about “Mylife Opt Out.” Mylife is a public search engine where people can easily search for your name, phone number, home address, SSN, and other personal information.
While you will be wondering because you didn’t provide this information to MyLife.com you will still find out that your information appears when you search for it on the site.
Well, there is MyLife Opt Out form which allows you to pinch the website admin and request for your information to be taken down.
Therefore, if you want to stay in your lane and make everything about you private on MyLife.com then you have to use the “Opt-out” form.
A fact check is that you might still find your details on MyLife even after you are requested that your information be removed with the “MyLife Opt Out” form.
However, this happens because MyLife scraps the information again where you provided them. This may be via your Facebook page, Twitter profile, Instagram, LinkedIn, Medium, Quora, and other platforms where your personal information is required.
If you are kin to removing yourself from MyLife.com follow the steps below with the help of the MyLife Opt Out form.
Mylife also caters to anyone who wants the opportunity to leave a personal opinion about their character and reputation, just like Yelp users rate pizzerias. These reviews can be posted anonymously by disgruntled former employees or former dating partners. Whoever is accusing you. If this bothers you, the best way to delete your personal information from Mylife is to use this article’s information.
How to Opt Out of MyLife
Follow the steps below to remove yourself from MyLife. Meanwhile, this can only be done via the “Opt-Out” form.
- 1. Visit mylife.com on your computer or mobile browser.
- Find the search bar in the middle of the page. Enter your name (phone number, email address, or home address) in the search bar and press Enter (or click the magnifying glass icon to the right of the bar).
- Review the results that come up with your name and find the relevant entries.
- If other information on the screen matches your information, look through it or common filter the search results by State, City, and Age.
- Use these tools to find the right profiles for you.
- 6When you have found your profile, Select “That’s me”.
- 7. From here, you will be asked to generate a report. To do this, follow the instructions to create a free account. You can use a fake email address to create your account instead of your primary email address.
- 8. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING!
- 9. Instead, complete the profile application process (email address may need to be verified) for all profiles you have.
- 10. Remove as much information as possible. However, if there is a membership fee associated with this process, do not share your personal payment information.
How to Delete the MyLife Profile
The MyLife Mylife opt out process can’t be complete without talking about how to delete the MyLife profile. The information below will guide you on how to do that with ease.
Contact MyLife customer service.
Call the MyLife customer service team. You can reach them at the number 8887041900. The operators can be reached Monday to Friday from 6 p.m. to 6 p.m. M. A 7 p. M. PST and from Saturday to Sunday from 6 a.m. M. (NOTE: Have your personal information ready (i.e., name, age, date of birth, email addresses, current and past email addresses, and links to the various profiles that belong to you) be sure when someone calls you who you are speaking to in case you need to ask additional questions).
Send Email to MyLife customer Care
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure your email has a subject, like, ‘Request opt-out for YOUR NAME’ or remove or delete Listing Request for YOUR NAME”. Be sure to include your name, age, date of birth, current address, and your previous request in the text of the email. Please add a link to your profile (or relevant profiles) and request that your personal data be removed from your website and all related websites for privacy reasons.
Delete the MyLife profile Online
This is not possible at the moment. This is because the information was scrapped and you were not the one that provided it via account creation. So, the only way to remove yourself from MyLife people’s search is to use the “MyLife Opt Out” form, contact MyLife to delete your account and desist from using any social media that requires the information you cannot afford to share online.