Here you will learn how to remove made with Vivavideo watermark in your short video projects. If you are using the free Viva video app you will learn the secret to remove the Vivavideo watermark that is usually added to the video.
This watermark is automatic and it cannot be removed on the free version on all your video projects. But if you are using the Pro version you will discover that the watermark will be missing. However, this watermark makes your video project looks unprofessional.
And if you try to cover the Viva video watermark it won’t give your video the professionalism it deserves. So, if you have learned how to use Vivavideo app to create and edit videos, you also need to learn how to remove the Viva video watermark that use to be at the button-right of the video.
Table of Contents
What is Viva Video App?
Viva Video app is a handful app for Android and iOS to create slideshows and edit videos and photos, animations, make movies, etc on your smartphone.
The video creator app comes into two versions. The Viva video lite and Viva video Pro. The lite has some features you cannot access unless you buy the app and upgrade to pro.
One of those features free Vivavideo app you cannot control is made with Vivavideo watermark. This watermark is only available on the free version.
Other features of the Viva video pro include adding more photos and editing longer videos per project. The length of the video you can edit with the free version is limited compared to the pro version.
What is the Viva video Watermark used for?
Viva video app isn’t the only app that uses a watermark. The watermark is a means of advertisement and a way to tell people that you are using the free version of the app.
The watermark is different from the Viva video pro watermark. If you are using the pro app, you can watermark your videos but it’s different from the free version watermark.
If you are using Viva video pro, you can customize your own watermark and add it to the video. However, the free watermark is automatic and it cannot be changed.
However, instead of upgrading to remove the watermark here is a step by step procedures to remove it.
Remove Made with Vivavideo
Here I will take a look at the various approaches you can follow to remove the Vivavideo watermark without upgrading to a pro version.
1. Download Viva Video Pro APK
Vivavideo Pro APK has all the full features unlocked. No watermark, no ads, etc. The APK pro is equivalent to the Viva app full version you paid for when you click on the buy button.
However, before downloading and installing the Viva pro, follow the procedures below to enable install from unknown sources so that you won’t encounter this APK might contain unsafe contents.
- Go to your phone settings
- Click on the security options
- Scroll down half-way and click on unknown sources
- Accept the popup
Now, you are free to go ahead to install Vivavideo.APK file app on your Android phone without the unsafe contents error.
Download Viva Video Pro APK
We suggest you visit the popular APK download store to download Viva video Pro APK and install it. The following are the list of popular APK sites we are using to download APK apps.
Patch Viva Video App
The approach to patch the viva video app using a 3rd party app removes the app license request and unlock all the pro features.
What we’ll not do here is how to use a patcher to patch the Vivavideo app and unlock all the app’s premium features. The approach you will learn here works for both rooted and unrooted Android phones.
- Download and install free Viva video app from the play store
- Download and install Lucky Patcher APK app.
- Click on the Lucky Patcher App icon on your phone.
- Find the Viva video app and click on it when you see it.
- Click on “Open menu of patches”
- Find and click on “Support patch for InApp and LVL emulation”
- Tick “Support patch for InApp emulation” box.
- Click on the apply button to make changes.
- The patching process will begin
- Click OK when the patching is completed.
- Exit the lucky patcher app.
- Launch the Viva video app from your phone menu.
- You will see a cross icon of the watermark in your video.
- Click on watermark icon to get an option to purchase or buy the app.
- Click on 0.88
- Lucky Patcher will open automatically and asked whether you want to purchase the app.
- Click on YES from the popup.
- Repeat the same for 0.78
After the above procedures, the watermark will be removed and the made with vivavideo will be gone.
Note: Do not upgrade the Viva video app if you are using the patching approach else, the watermark will reappear again. To remove the watermark, you have to go through the whole patching process again.