Related Posts

2 thoughts on “My Access Florida Login and Everything you need to know”

    • Permanent Medicaid gold cards are issued for each recipient who is eligible for Medicaid. To request a replacement card, please call the Department of Children and Families (DCF) at 850-300-4323.

      Note: With your active Medicaid accounts you can print a temporary Medicaid card from your DCF.


Leave a Comment