We will restrict this guide to how to manage your Ring Central Login as a user as well as an admin. If you are searching for Ring central review for small business and price quotation kindly refer to online reviews using your best search engine.
Reading two to three Ring Central review will explain the usefulness of the tools to you and your small business needs to grow very fast.
With that being said we are interested in helping you to manage your “Ring Central Login”. You always need to keep your logins (passwords and usernames) secure at all time.
However, if you are using the voice, video, text messaging, and file sharing platform for your small scale business you probably need this article more than your friends.
Ring Central provides varieties of ways to log in to your account as a user this include using your phone number or email address, Google, and Single Sign-On.
Ring Central app provides a quick access to manage your account. However, before you proceed to sign up for Ring Central paid plan the demo plan can give you a benefit of doubt.
To sign up for a Ring Central quick demo you need to visit the demo page, provide your details such as name, company’s name, number of employee and click “view demo”.
With the Ring Central demo account you can clone your team member phone, share messages, voice and video note, etc with your team member.
The demo account is a trial version of the paid version. Therefore, if you are planing to start with the voice and messaging app, you can start with the demo account or go straight with the paid plan provided you are convinced enough with the Ring Central review from other experts that have used it.
Table of Contents
Ring Central Login
There are two ways to log into the Ring Central. These ways are:
- You can login as a user to view your messages, voice notes, videos, files shared with you, and lot more.
- Ring Central admin login on the other hand grant access to the group communication platform to edit and modify account settings, add and remove members, etc.
Whichever position you are in the Ring Central communication solution in your team you will find your login help in this guide.
Ring Central Admin Login
Here is how to sign into Ring Central admin account to edit and modify your account settings.
- Go to Login.ringcentral.com.
- Enter your phone number/email address.
- Click on “Next”.
- Enter your account password.
- Click on “Next”.
Now, you will be taken to your admin dashboard where you will be able to edit and modify the account settings, add and remove members, etc.
Ring Central Single Sign-On
Ring Central provides an easy way to log into the communication platform without the use of your password. This, however only confirm your admin email to set up.
- Go to Login.ringcentral.com homepage
- Click on the “Login” icon to the top right.
- Click on “Single Sign-on”.
- Enter your account “email address”.
- Click on the “Submit” tab.
Now, follow the instruction on the screen to enable Ring Central single sign-on in your account. Once this feature is enabled in your account you will no longer need to tyep your login password to unlock your account. However, this is different from two-factor authentication.
How to Change RingCentral Password on your Smartphone
If you are still able to log into your RingCentral account there is no need to reset the password. All you need to do is to change your admin password.
- Launch the RingCentral mobile app on your phone.
- Click on your “profile picture”.
- Click on “Extension settings”
- Click “User Info”.
- Scroll to “user password” and click on it.
- Tap on “Continue” to the top-right.
- Under “User Password” type your “Current password” and the “New Password”.
- Enter your RingCentral account PIN.
- Tap on the “Save” tab to make changes.
That is all you have to do to make changes to your current RingCentral password. However, if you can’t remember your password the only option left to access your account is to use the “Forgot Password”.
Forgot Ring Central Password
It’ll be brutal to forget your Ring Central password either as an admin or on the RingCentral app to access your account messages, voice, video, team messages, etc. However, the last solution to resort to is to do a password reset of your account.
- Go to Ring Central homepage.
- Click on the login button to the top right.
- Click “Forgot Password”.
- Enter your “Ring Phone Number” and “Extension Number (optional)”.
- Tap on the “Reset” tab.
- Provide answer to your account security question.
- Click “Submit”.
That is it. An instruction to reset your Ring Central password will be mailed to the email provided.
Change Team Member Password
As the admin you can change group member password if the user report discrepancy in the account.
- Log into your Ring Central admin account.
- Click on your profile picture.
- Click “Phone system” below “Extension settings”.
- Tap “users”.
- Click on the name of the user to change or reset his/her password.
- Tap “user info”.
- Click “user password”.
- Enter the user current password and enter the new password as well.
- Provide other information (you can obtain it from the user if the need arise).
- Click “Save”.
The new password for the selected user will be the password you typed. The old login will be invalid.