We put this article together to watch HGTV on smart TV and streaming devices with the HGTV activation code and watch.hgtv.com/activate. The HGTV is an American television channel that shares tips on programs relating to home improvements and real estate.
With more than 29 million subscribers, then you need to know how to get the best from the HGTV programs. And for this purpose, we will share with you the HGTV activation process on Smart TV using the HGTV activate code on your TV screen and watch.hgtv.com activate which is a website dedicated to activating HGTV on smart TVs and streaming devices such as Roku, Xbox, PS4, and Firestick.
When you activated the HGTV home improvement and real estate program app on your smart TV or streaming device you stand the chance to build a career in real estate and interior and exterior decoration.
So, before you can access the HGTV on your preferred device (s) you need to activate it on the device. And this requires downloading the HGTV app on your TV or streaming device, getting the HGVT activation code, go to watch.hgtv.com/activate on a web browser, and enter the code on your TV screen.
Therefore, we divided the article on the HGTV activation into sections based on the supported devices below. All you need to do is to go to your device section and see how to activate the HGTV app on the device and utilize the HGTV activation code on watch.hgtv.com/activate to start streaming the HGTV program on the device.
HGTV Streaming or Supported Devices
HGTV supports varieties of smart and streaming devices to connect with fans and subscribers all over the world.
As of the time of writing this article, the HGTV app offer supports for Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Samsung Smart TV, Chromecast, a mobile phone such as Android and iOS (iPhone & iPad), and on the web.
If you do not have a smart TV or streaming device such as Roku, then, you can use the HGTV web support on your Windows and Mac computer or Laptop and start streaming from there.
At the same time, you can also screen share the HGTV app to your TV at home using your Android or airplay on your iPhone.
HGTV Supported TV Providers
It’s important to have a TV provider’s account with a subscription to be able to stream HGTV on a smart TV, streaming devices, and on the web. And because of this, the HGTV platform offers support for various types of TV providers’
If your TV provider is not on the list above, select “A-Z TV providers to reveal the entire list of TV providers that can be used to stream the HGTV app on your smart TV and HGTV web on your browsers.
HGTV Activate on Roku
Here is how to get the best on HGTV on Roku.
- Navigate to your Roku home by pressing the Home button on the remote.
- Navigate the home screen and select “Streaming Channel.”
- Go to “Channel Store” and use the search function or box and type “HGTV.”
- Select the “Home, design, decorating, and remodeling” app from the suggestions or search results.
- Select “Add Channel” to download the HGVT app from the apps store and add it to your Roku channel’s apps.
- Open the HGTV app from the channel store and take note of the TV activation code.
- Go to watch.hgtv.com/activate on a web browser on your internet-enabled device (phone or PC).
- Enter the “HGTV activation code” display on the TV screen.
- Select “Activate.”
- Sign in to your TV provider’s account.
To complete the HGTV activate activation process ensure to follow the instructions n the screen. If you didn’t miss a point in the steps above, the HGTV activation code and watch.hgtv.com/activate on your TV will refresh automatically and take you to the HGTV programs on your device.
Watch.hgtv.com/activate on Fire TV
HGTV activate on Fire TV using watch.hgtv.com/activate and the TV activation code is detailed below.
- Go to your Fire TV home screen. If you know how to do this just press the Home button on the TV remote.
- Select the Amazon Fire TV magnifying search box and search for “HGTV” without quotes.
- Select the “Get” tab to download and install the HGTV app on your Amazon Fire TV.
- Launch the HGTV app on your Fire TV and take note of the code for activation on the screen and watch.hgtv.com/activate.
- Go to watch.hgtv.com/activate on an internet-enabled phone or computer browser.
- Enter the code on your TV screen as it’s. If it’s in capitals, enter them that way and if it’s in lowercase, don’t change them to uppercase when you want to enter the code.
- Select your TV provider and sign in to your account.
Hang on the TV screen and watch.hgtv.com/activate for the next thing to do to complete the HGTV activation process. If there is nothing else available to do, the HGTV app will start working on your Amazon Fire TV.
HGTV Activate on Apple TV
Here are the steps to activate the HGTV app on your Apple smart TV (all generation).
- Point your Apple TV remote to the TV censor and press the “Home” button to return the TV to the home screen.
- Navigate to the “Apps Store” and search for “HGTV” using the onscreen keyboard on the TV.
- Select the “HGTV App” from the pop-up or search result and click on the “Get” button to download and install the HGTV app on your Apple TV.
- The HGTV app will display the Apple TV activation code alongside the instruction to activate the HGTV app via watch.hgtv.com/activate.
- Visit “watch.hgtv.com/activate” on a web browser either on your smartphone or computer.
- Enter the HGTV activation code on the TV screen and select the “Activate” button.
- Find your TV provider from the list and sign into your account.
Wait for as long as the HGTV activation code is still processed. Once the processing has completed, the HGTV activation code screen on your Apple TV will automatically refresh and load content from the HGTV server to the HGTV app on your smart TV.
HGTV Activate on Samsung Smart TV
The following steps are recommended to complete the HGTV activate on your Samsung TV.
- Press your Samsung TV remote “Home” button to display the Samsung TV menu.
- Navigate to “Apps” to the bottom left of the Samsung TV screen and press “Enter” on the remote.
- Use the Samsung TV magnifying search box to search for “HGTV” and select it from the search suggestions.
- Select “Install” to download and install the HGTV on your Samsung smart TV.
- Navigate and select “Enter” on the “Open” tab to launch the HGTV app on your Samsung TV.
- The HGTV app will display an activation code on the TV screen and a link watch.hgtv.com/activate before the code and instructions on how to use both the link and the activation code.
- Open a tab on your phone or PC browser and go to watch.hgtv.com/activate.
- Enter the HGTV activation code on the Samsung TV screen and select “Activate.”
- Select your TV provider and provide your login username and password.
Hang on for watch.hgtv.com/activate to validate the activation code. Once the code is confirmed, the HGTV activation code screen will refresh the TV screen and sign in to your HGTV account for live programs and events.
HGTV TV Activation code not Working
It will be scary after the above steps to discover that the HGTV TV activation code won’t activate the HGTV app. To fix this we suggest the following.
- Restart your smart TV or streaming device.
- Get a new activation code.
- Check your TV provider’s subscription.
- Uninstall and reinstall the HGTV app.
- Update your Samsung smart TV firmware.
Once you have fixed the above steps the HGTV activation code should work to activate the HGTV app on watch.hgtv.com/activate.