Let take a look at how to sign into Comcast email on iPhone, iPad, iPad, and Windows in this article using firstname.lastname@example.org where username is your unique Comcast username where you create your Comcast email address.
Here we’ll take you by hand to use Comcast email service and how to send and receive Comcast email on iPhone and using Windows. You no longer have to bother about missing out a single message in your Comcast mailing address.
If you are reading this guide it means you know the relationship between Xfinity, Xfinity app, and Comcast email. However, before we go into the detail part of this guide let me quickly paraphrase Comcast in a simple paragraph.
Table of Contents
What is Comcast?
Comcast is an internet service provider (ISP) with a free email service provider like Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, and other free email service providers to all the internet service subscribers.
However, despite the fact that the Comcast email service is free to all ISP subscribers, configuring and use Comcast email on iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, and Outlook has not been so easy.
Therefore, this guide aims to provide a solution to all Comcast ISP subscribers using Comcast free email be able to sign into Comcast email on iPhone, iPod, iPad, Android, and Outlook.
Setup Comcast on iPhone/iPad/iPod
Here is a step by step procedure to configure Comcast on iPhone, iPad, and iPod. We believe that you have created comcast.net email address and is still valid.
1. Go to your iOS (iPhone, iPad, and iPod) settings
2. Click on Mail, Contacts, Calendars >> Account >> Add Account
3. Find others and click on it. You will other email services like iCloud, Exchange, Google, Yahoo!, AOL., Outlook.
4. Click on Add email account under others
5. Fill the information such as your Comcast email address like email@example.com, name, description, and password. Now, tap on the Next icon to the top right to proceed.
6. Your iOS (iPad/iPod/iPad) will start verifying your details. If the information is correct, it will proceed to the next step else you will be asked to re-enter the correct information.
7. Toggle the Mail ON and Note OFF. After that click on Save to save changes.
8. Your Comcast email will be added and you will see added.
Verify Comcast Email
Now that you have added your email address to your iPhone you will henceforth receive email notifications on your device. However, there is a need to verify whether everything is done perfectly.
1. Go to iPhone settings
2. Click on Mail, Contacts, Callendar
3. Comcast should be part of the email service provider available there
4. Tap Mail
5. Mailbox available
Now, you will be able to access your Comcast email on your iPhone, read mailbox, send emails, and do all sort as if you are accessing the email service provider on your PC.
Sign into Comcast Email on Windows 10
Here we are going to set up Comcast email address on your Windows OS as a fresh email. However, if you already added another email to your Windows, you must skip the first step and go to the step after.
1. Click on the Start button and tap All Apps
2. Search for Mail in the apps or type M to go straight to M category and select Mail.
3. Click on the Get Started button provided you have not set up an email on your Windows 10. However, if you have set up an email previous, you won’t see the welcome message, rather you will be shown the next step.
4. Click on Add account
4. Select Advanced Setup
5. Click on the Gear settings icon located to the bottom left of the Mail app interface.
6. Click on the Account menu >> + Add Account
7. Click on the Advanced setup gear icon again
8. In the Advanced Setup, you will see Exchange ActiveSync and Internet Email. Now, you have to click on the Internet Email.
9. Enter your Comcast account name, enter your correct Comcast email, enter imap.comcast.net into the incoming email server and select IMAP4.
10. In the field of the username enter your Comcast username, password, and set your Outgoing (SMTP) email server to smtp.comast.net.
11. Click on Sign and make sure all the checked boxes remain checked.
12. If the above steps are followed correctly you will be logged into your Comcast email address.
13. Go to Start >> All Apps >> Mail. You should your Comcast email added to your Windows 10.
If you follow the above steps correctly enter the correct incoming email server and outgoing email server as written above you will be able to sign into Comcast email on Windows 10.