It’s a personal decision to want to stream Stan on a device with a bigger screen with the Stan activation code and the activation portal “Stan.com.au activate” to activate Stan on your smart or streaming device. Although, the Stan TV provider is relatively new but has gather over 2 million subscribers in recent time. This is a sign of a promising future for the Australian on-demand streaming service.
Stan On-demand streaming service is Binge number one competitor that provides unlimited access to TV shows that are aired on Nickelodeon, MTV, BBC, Comedy Central and all other popular TV shows. Stan provides unlimited access to thousands of TV shows and movies with dedicated libraries.
Without coercing you to be committed you can cancel your Stan free trial at any time or continue to become a paid membership. Stan free trial lasted for 30 days after which you will be charged for using the service. During this period you can take the advantage of the Stan On-demand to watch favourite shows on TV or on your streaming device.
Therefore, if you are planning to watch Stan on a device with a bigger screen such as Smart TV [Apple TV, Samsung TV, LG, Hisense, Telstra] and streaming devices [Roku, Chromecast, Firestick] with the Stan activation code to activate the TV code on Stan.com.au/activate here is a quick guide to follow.
Meanwhile, there are two ways to activate Stan on a device with a bigger screen compared to the Stan mobile app. So, in this case, we are going to consider the two approaches first before considering how to activate the Stan app on all the supported devices.
Table of Contents
Activate Stan using Mobile App
Follow the steps below to generate the Stan activation code and the instruction to activate the Stan code on Stan.com.au activate site.
- Launch the Stan mobile app on your Smart TV or streaming device or Game console.
- You will be presented with two options on how to log in to your Stan account. If you are logging in for the first time you will see the Stan activation code and Stan.com.au/activate or select the option to log in with your remote.
- Navigate to the app menu on the Stan app and select “TV Log In” from the menu.
- Enter the Stan TV activation code on your TV screen and click on the option to “Activate Device.”
- Once the code has been confirmed you will see a confirmation and your smart TV or streaming device will automatically refresh and login to your Stan account.
When you choose to activate the Stan account using the Stan mobile app you will not be prompted to go to Stan.com.au/activate. This is simply because the Stan app has an inbuilt option to enter the Stan code and activate the device code instead of going to www.stan.com.au/activate and enter the activation code.
Activate Stan using a Web Browser
The procedures to activate Stan on a Smart TV using your web browser is detailed below.
- Download and install the Stan app on your Smart TV or streaming device or game console depending on the device you want to watch Stan events, TV shows, and movies on.
- Launch the Stan app in the app section of the Smart or streaming device. Take note of the log in options. You will see the Stan activation code and Stan.com.au/activate. At the same time, you will see an option to “Login with your remote.”
- Open a browser on your smartphone or computer/PC and go to Stan.com.au/activate.
- To login to your Stan on TV enter the Stan activation code on the TV screen and click on the “Activate” button.
- Sign in to your Stan account with your username and password. However, if you have already logged in to your Stan account on the device this option will slip away.
- Wait for a couple of seconds for the code to be verified and validated. After that, a success message will appear and you will be logged into your Stan.
Note The Stan activation code only valid for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes you will need to generate a new activation code.
Activate Stan on Apple TV using Stan.com.au/activate
Here is how to set up Stan on my Apple TV. However, for Apple TV Gen 2/3 there is no need for a Stan activation code. All you just need is to launch the Stan app, sign in with your customer ID and start streaming. On the contrary, to activate Stan on Apple TV Gen 4/4K you need both the Stan login ID and Stan activation code for Stan.com.au/activate.
- Switch on your Apple TV and launch “Apple Store” from the TV home screen.
- Navigate to “Feature” and select “What to Watch.”
- Go to “Top Charts” >>Top Grossing Apps” >>Entertainment >> What to Watch >> Stan.”
- Select the “Stan” Get button to download and install the app on your Apple TV. To install the Stan app you need an Australia Apple ID. So, if this is your first time signing into the Apple store in Australia without an Australia ID you need to create a new Apple ID [Australia].
- Once the Stan app installation is completed click on the “Open” button to launch the app on your Apple TV.
- Select “Already a customer” or “Start your free trial” depending on your category.
- Select the option to “Login with activation code” to display the code to activate Stan on your Apple TV.
- Visit “Stan.com.au/activate” on a web browser either on a phone or computer.
- Enter the Stan activation code on your TV and click on “Activate.” Sign in to your Stan account if you haven’t done that on the logging device.
- Once the code has been confirmed a success message will appear on and you will be logged into your Stan account on your Apple TV.
Activate Stan on Game Console using Stan.com.au activate
It’s much easier and simple to activate Stan on gaming consoles such as Xbox and PlayStation.
- Go to your game console apps store to download and install the Stan app.
- Navigate to the downloaded apps section and launch the Stan app.
- Two options will pop up. The option to log in with your TV remote. And the option to log in with the Stan activation code on Stan.com.au/activate and sign in to your account to confirm the TV activation code.
- Select the option to sign in with the activation code. Now, go to www.stan.com.au/activate on a web browser either on your phone or computer/PC.
- Enter the “Stan activation” code on your TV screen and click on “Activate.” Next, you will be prompted to sign in to your Stan account for validation.
- Once the code has been confirmed a success message will appear and the Stan activation code screen will be refreshed and you will be granted access to the Stan app on your gaming console.
Activate Stan on Samsung TV on Stan.com.au/Activate
The Stan app won’t activate on some Samsung Smart TV due to its OS. So, if this didn’t work on your device it could be because the Tizen OS doesn’t support the installation of third-party apps.
- Press the home button on your Samsung Smart TV remote control. Navigate to the bottom left and select “Apps.”
- Search fr the “Stan” app after you have signed in to your Samsung account.
- Select “Install” close to the app info to download and install the app on your TV. After that, select “Open” to launch the app for the first time and select sign in with activation code to generate the Stan app activation code your Samsung Smart TV. Take note of the activation code and Stan.com.au/activate on the screen.
- Visit www.stan.com.au/activate on your computer or laptop or PC or smartphone browser and enter the Stan activation code on your TV screen.
- Select “Activate” and sign in to your Stan account with your username and password.
After the code has been confirmed and account login accepted you will see a success message and the Stan activation code screen will automatically refresh and you will be logged in to your Tan account on your TV.