For Roku users with loves for CBS SPORTS, this post is for you. We will discuss how to use www.cbssports.com/roku to your rescue to active CBS SPORTS on your Roku device. CBS SPORTS help to see beyond using platform basically on mobile and on the official website. It introduces the portal to link CBS Sports and Roku with an activation code.
This implies that with your Roku device and cbssports.com/roku portal, you can watch all CBS SPORTS channel on your TV at home. This is aside the process to watch CBS SPORTS without cable at home. And this link is designed for Roku users to activate CBS SPORTS on Roku streaming device.
Meanwhile, before going to https://www.cbssports.com/roku/ on your web browser you must have generated the Roku TV activation code on your TV. While the CBS SPORTS ROKU code is to only help to verify your device with the code on the cbssports.com Roku portal.
Connecting the cbssports.com to your Roku TV will grant your access to the following on your Roku media player upon activation.
- CBS Sports HQ
- CBS Sports fantasy games
Meanwhile, before you can get access to all these CBS SPORTS channels on your Roku you must download and install the official CBS app on your Roku streaming device.
Don’t Miss: How to Cancel CBS Subscription
How to Install CBS SPORTS on Roku
Follow the steps below to download and install the CBS SPORTS app on your Roku streaming device. Make sure you have successfully set up your Roku device before proceeding. This is important if you want to download the CBS SPORTS app on your Roku.
- Switch on your Roku streaming device and press the “Home” button to return to the home screen.
- Under the “Home” section scroll down to “Search” and select it.
- Search for “CBS SPORTS” and click on the channel logo to search for it.
- Click on “Add Channel” to download and add the CBS SPORTS channel to your Roku channel store.
- Once the CBS app has been added to your Roku channel, you are a step away from activating the CBS SPORTS channel on the device.
In this sense, we will move to how to activate CBS SPORTS on Roku in the next headline.
After adding the CBS SPORTS app to your Roku channel the following steps lead you through how to get the Roku to verify code and make use of www.cbssports.com/activate/roku.
- Launch the CBS SPORTS app on your Roku device
- Select “Sign In” and take note of the information on the TV screen. This includes the activation code and the www.cbssports.com/roku website.
- Go to cbssports.com/roku on your phone or computer browser.
- Enter the “CBS SPORTS” activation code on your Roku TV screen in the “Activate your Roku” column.
- Click on the “Next” tab.
- You will be asked to provide your CBS SPORTS login username and password.
- Once the activation code and the login details have been confirmed you should see a successful message that you have successfully activated the CBS SPORTS on your Roku