This post is for Apple TV fans and Firestick owners. Since you can install a third-party app on Firestick, then, nothing stops you from learning how to activate Apple TV on Firestick.
With the Apple TV app installed on Firestick, you will have unrestricted access to popular video streaming platforms which include ShowtimeAnytime, Crackle, Showmax, and many more. While some of these streaming services required users to have an active subscription or still active on the 7 days free trial that most of the streaming platforms offer.
It’s simple to download Apple TV on Firestick and to start streaming movies and shows on your Firestick. However, after you have successfully installed the Apple TV you will also need to sign in to your Apple account on your Firestick in the TV app to activate it.
Without wasting time, we consider a step by step guide to download and install Apple TV app on Firestick.
How to Activate Apple TV on Firestick
We consider a step by step procedure that you can follow to download, install, and activate Apple TV on your Firestick.
- Launch your Firestick media player.
- Type and search for “Apple TV” using the search box.
- Select “Apple TV” from the pop-up suggestions.
- Tap on “Get” above free to download.
- Wait for the app to download and installed successfully on your Firestick after which you will see a message appearing to the bottom right.
- Click on “Launch Now” to open the TV app.
- When the Apple TV is launched hover your pointer to “Settings >> Account”.
- Click on the “Sign in” that appears.
- Select “Sign in on this TV” to activate Apple TV on your Firestick.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on “Sign in”.
You will be redirected from the “sign-in” interface to your Apple TV content. Here, you will be able to explore the Apple movies, TV shows, and many more depending on your subscription.
Streaming Services that are Allowed on Firestick
The following streaming services are a bonus for you to access on the Firestick when you downloaded, installed, and activate the Apple TV on the media player.
- CBS All Access
- Smithsonian Channel Plus
- Acorn TV
- Sundance Now
- Lifetime Movie Club
- Urban Movie Channel
- MTV Hits
- Comedy Central Now
- History Vault
- Arrow Video Channel
- IFC Films Unlimited
- Faith & Family
These TV services are available for you to access on the Apple TV app on your Firestick apart from the official contents from Apple.