It cost $6.99 per month and $69.66 per annum to subscribe Disney Plus membership after the free trial expires. To know whether to keep using the Disney Plus subscription service you have 7 days free trial to determine your action.
After the free trial, you will be charged for the subscription plan you opted in for during the free trial period. However, Disney Plus offers an option to opt-out which we will discuss in this guide. In this article, you will learn how to cancel Disney Plus subscription after free trial as well as how to cancel Disney Plus free trial.
If you do not want to be charged after the Disney Plus free trial it’s important that you make a move to cancel the subscription before the end of the free trial.
Cancelling your Disnue free trial account before the free trial expires will not cancel your free trial account instead it will put an end to the subscription placed on your account after the free trial.
This means that you can cancel your subscription on Disney Plus at any time. So, if you have made up your mind to cancel your free trial subscription on Disney Plus here is a step by step procedure on how to cancel Disney Plus subscription including the free trial.
How to Cancel Disney Plus Subscription
The “how-to” cancel Disney plus subscription without deleting the Disney Plus account is explained below.
- Go to Disney Plus website on your web browser..
- Sign in to your account using your email and password.
- Click on your account billing detail. Here you will see the subscription plan you are on-on Disney plus.
- Tap on “Cancel Subscription.”
- To complete the cancellation process tap on “Complete Cancellation” under “Cancel Subscription. You wouldn’t want to fall for the Disney Plus sweet words that you wouldn’t want to miss the exiting package you will enjoy with the package you subscribed to.
- Disney Plus will send an email confirming that you have unsubscribed successfully from Disney Plus.
Meanwhile, your subscription will remain active until the end of your next billing.
How to Cancel Disney Plus Account on iPhone
If you subscribe to the Disney Plus monthly or annual membership on iPhone or iTunes the above steps might not work for you. To cancel your subscription on Disney Plus if subscribed through iPhone or iTunes you need to follow the procedures below.
- Open your iPhone settings app.
- Click on your profile name or profile picture.
- Go to account settings and click on “Subscriptions.”
- Find and tap on “Disney Plus” from the list.
- Tap “Cancel Subscription.”
Once you are able to cancel your Disney Plus subscription on your iPhone or iPad or Apple account it will reflect on your Disney Plus account.
How to Cancel Disney Plus Subscription on Android
Disney Plus subscribers on Android cancel their subscription on Android via the Google play store app.
- Open the Google Play Store app and make sure you are signed in to the app using the account information that is used to purchase or start Disney Plus free trial.
- Tap on the “Hamburger” to the top left to show the play store app menu.
- Tap on “Subscriptions” to open up all subscriptions information.
- Tap on “Disney Plus” from the list.
- Click on “Cancel Subscription” from the pop-up.
If you had subscribed to your Disney Plus membership or Disney Plus free trial using the Google play store app the procedures above will help you to cancel your Disney Plus Plus membership plan.
How to Cancel Disney Plus on PayPal
If your Disney Plus is set to automatic charge on PayPal you can utilize the PayPal feature that let users cancel subscriptions from PayPal. Therefore, in this guide, I will walk you through how to cancel Disney Plus on PayPal.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click on your account settings. This option is located at the top of the page.
- From here, you want to click on the “Payments” option.
- Tap on the option to manage “Pre-approved” payment on your PayPal account.
- Click on “Disney Plus” and tap “Cancel” automatic billing.
- Follow the instruction on the screen to remove Disney Plus from the list of your PayPal account pre-approved payment.
In this guide, we detailed how to cancel Disney Plus subscription online, on Android, iPhone, and finally, how to remove Disney Plus from PayPal pre-approved payment in your account.