Peloton has now made it Super Easy for you to carry out your workout session on your TV using the Mira casting Feature, but it’s not limited to that.
If you make use of Peloton on your android smartphone or iOS smartphone, you can now cast your peloton live sessions to your smart TV.
Your smart TV can show your peloton bike screen directly without the use of any third-party app.
However, to cast the screen of your smartphone to any smart TV Using the Peloton app, you only need to play the sessions you want cast before, you can access the Chromecast or airplay features unless you are using a third-party app.
In addition to that, it alleviates the stress of straining your eyes on a small screen since the average Smart TV in America is 55.5 inches. Anyway, let’s delve into the various ways on how to cast peloton to tv
How to Cast Peloton to TV [Easiest Method]
Make sure your Peloton Bike/Tread and the smart TV you want to cast to are Connected to the same network.
- First and foremost Tap the three dots icon at the right bottom corner of your touchscreen.
- On the menu that pops up from the right of the screen, locate “device settings” and click it. It will take you to the settings window
- Now, locate “display” and tap it.
- On the display window, simply tap on “cast screen” – you should see it on the third option.
- Now, wait for a few seconds as it searches for devices on that same wifi
- By, now you will be able to see your smart TV.
- Within 2-10 seconds you will be able to see your Peloton Bike screen on your smart TV.
If you have the Mira cast feature enabled on your Pelton bike screen follow the steps below.
How to Cast Peloton to TV using Miracast
To make use of Mira cast, you need to ensure that you have enabled mirroring on your smart TV also, Miracast is not supported on First-generation Peloton touchscreen. – First-generation touchscreen serial numbers start with “72010”.
After verifying that here’s how to cast Peloton to TV using Miracast.
- On your Peloton bike/Tread Screen, locate the time at the top right of your peloton screen and tap it.
- On the next window, click the “Cast screen” option.
- Now, you will see a list of devices that you can connect to.
- Simply tap your smart TV.
- And in a few seconds, your smart Tv will display the content of your peloton touchscreen.
Moving on, you can also screencast your Peloton screen to smart TV by installing the peloton app on your smart TV however, the procedure slightly varies from each TV. unfortunately not all Tv’s has the Pelton App
So we will be focusing on those that support it with some other options you can try apart from installing the peloton TV app.
Now, let’s start with Amazon Fire Tv
How to cast peloton to TV with AMAZON FIRE TV
If you have an amazon fire Tv or maybe you are using the fire TV stick here is how you can screencast from your Peloton touchscreen to your Amazon Fire TV
- Firstly, search for the Peloton App on your Amazon Fire TV
- Download the app and launch it
- After doing that, you might be required to enter your login credentials after opening it.
- Once you are done, you will see your peloton touch screen on your amazon fire tv.
Now, let’s proceed to Roku Tv users
How to Cast Peloton to ROKU TV
Note: Screen casting is only compatible Compatible with Roku Stick, Roku TV HD, & Roku 4k (gen. 3 and up).
Now, to cast peloton to your Roku tv screen follow these steps below
- On your Roku screen, search for “Peloton” in the Roku channel store & streaming device
- Once you see it, download it and then launch it.
- Now, login, If you have an account., else sign up and start your 30-day free trial.
If you have an LG smart TV, follow the steps below.
How to Cast Peloton to LG TV SMART TV
Note: You won’t be able to use the Peloton app unless you are running webOS3.O or newer (2016+) LG TV.
Now to Cast your peloton touch screen to your LG smart TV follows the steps below.
- On your remote, press the Home button.
- Now, choose the “APPS” category located at the top of the screen on the LG content store. By now, you should be able to see the Pelton App from the list.
- Now install the app and launch it.
- After launching you will be asked to enter your login credential.
- Finally, you will be able to use your Peloton touchscreen on your LG smart TV
Now, if you have the popular Android Tv, here’s how you can go about it
How to Cast Peloton to Android TV
The Pel0ton app will not work if you are not using Android OS or Later
- Now, to Screencast it on your Android TV, you have to Download the peloton app through the google play store
- Once, the app has been downloaded, launch it and log in to view your peloton screen.
Now, let’s proceed to the smart TV that doesn’t use Android OS or Apple OS
How to Cast Peloton to Samsung TV
If you use a Samsung TV since Samsung doesn’t use either Android or Apple iOS, how will you be able to connect Screencast your peloton touchscreen to Samsung TV?
Since you can’t install the Peloton app on your Samsung TV, here is another option you can try.
- Navigate to your Smart TV browser.
- Now, click on the browser and then type in members.onepeloton.com in the URL field
- Simply log in to your account to begin the screen casting process.
Note: if you are using a Samsung smart Tv you can screencast it directly from your Peloton bike.
- You simply have to Go to the Settings of the touchscreen.
- Now select Cast Screen. you will see a list of TVs you can connect to, make sure your Samsung Tv is connected to the same wifi network as your Peloton Bike.
Now, what if you are viewing the live classes from your android device or your iOS Screen, is there a way to screencast from those devices to your Tv screen?
How to Cast your peloton Screen to TV from your Android Phone (Chromecast)
There are a series of third-party apps that can screencast your android screen to your Smart TV screen.
Note: The TV you are screencasting to must be Chromecast enabled and also ensure that they are both on the same wifi network.
Now let’s proceed to steps you should follow on how to cast peloton to Tv Using the Peloton App.
- Before you can start this process, you need to be in the live class on your peloton app.
- Now, at the bottom right you will see the “Chromecast icon” simply tap on it.
- Finally, choose the TV you want to stream provided your Peloton is on the same WiFi with the TV.
Now, let’s delve into how you can do the same if you have an iOS smartphone
How to Cast Peloton iOS App Screen to Smart TV
To screencast using your iOS smartphone follow the steps below.
Just as similar as that of an Android device,
- Go to the live session and from there tap either the Airplay or Chromecast Icon at the bottom right of the player.
- Finally, Choose the Tv you want to stream to.
By now you should have figured out how to cast peloton to tv wirelessly, however there is another way to cast your device screen, that works with any TV
How to Cast to your peloton Tv Screen using an HDMI cable
Apart from wirelessly connecting to your smart Tv, you can also connect to it with your HDMI cables. however, it might require a few setups after connecting your HDMI cable to your Smart TV, depending on the device you want to connect to your smart TV.
If you have an Android device you can use a USB-C to HDMI adaptor. For Apple, the device uses a Lighting to HDMI adaptor
How to Cast Peloton to TV from Website
You can access a browser from most smart TV’s so once you have both the TV and your Peloton touch screen connected to the same wifi, simply go to this link: members.onepeloton.com and enter your credentials to begin the streaming process.
Since you’ve figured out how to cast Peloton to Tv, let’s proceed to some commonly asked questions from other peloton users
Peloton Won’t Cast to TV
If you are not seeing the list of available devices to choose from, reset your Router and go ahead to Cast it again. if it doesn’t work try the step below
- Go to Settings on your peloton screen.
- Now, tap on “casting” and then “Advanced settings”
- Moving on, tap the check box while waiting for about 30 seconds
- Now, tap it one more time to search for any available devices.
- Note: You must connect the peloton touchscreen and the TV you are trying to cast to on the same wifi network.
- After doing all, these and the issues persist, reboot your touchscreen.
Can’t find the peloton app on LG tv
Firstly, you need to be aware that, you won’t be able to use the peloton app unless you are running webOS3.O or newer (2016+) LG TV
If you’ve gone through the steps above and you can’t find the peloton app on your TV, make, you can send it to your Tv from your smartphone or use the web version or HDMI cable
By now, you should have figured out how to cast peloton to tv screen. Since you you only need to be aware of the options you have you can try out anyone easy for you.
Also you can check here if you are still struggling with clipping and unclipping your peloton shoes