You can always tweak your signature in Gmail to suit your brand. This way it makes the service you render unique. That is what experts are doing that you don’t spend your time to do. But, you will just discover that your clients are not getting back at you. Even if you know how to add signature in Gmail or change signature in Gmail you will need to style your signature in such a way that it speaks for itself. Therefore, in this guide, we will walk you through how to add and change signature in Gmail for existing signatures. You can as well follow the same approach to add a new signature to your Gmail account.
You only need to do this once. And all sent and forwarded email will carry the signature signifying that the email is coming directly from you.
How to Change Signature in Gmail on Web
It’s easier to add or change signature when you switch to the “Standard view” in Gmail. So, consider that first. You can always switch back to the HTML view.
- Sign in to your Gmail account on Chrome or another browser.
- Click on the “Settings” gear icon beside the profile picture.
- Click on “See all settings” if you are using the new Gmail design.
- Scroll down and click on “Create New” under “Signature” if you want to “add signature” for the first time or edit button to change existing signature.
- Enter “New signature name” and click “Create” for a new name or done to save the edited signature name
- Enter the new signature information to the right of the signature name.
- Click on the “Save” button while you scroll down to the bottom of the screen.
There are tons of features available in the Gmail signature editor. You can upload your personal signature as an image, align it, change the font, and do all sort using the editor.
How to Change Gmail Signature on Android
Gmail app is a pre-installed app on Android. So, there is no need to use a 3rd-party app to add signature or edit set signature on your phone.
- Open the Gmail app on your phone.
- Click on the menu lines to the top left.
- Scroll down and click on “Settings”.
- Select the “Gmail” address if you have more than a single Gmail available.
- Scroll down to mobile signature and click on it.
- Delete all the information you have there and enter the new signature information you want to use.
- Click on the “OK” button.
The new signature will replace the old signature. And when next you sent out an email using the Gmail address the signature will appear below the message.