Have you just gotten a Beat Wireless Earbuds and you are stuck on how to go about charging it
You’re not alone. You must have tried charging your beats Earbuds but after constant challenges, you decided to go the online route to seek the answer on how to charge beats wireless
Since you are here looking to figure out How to charge beats wireless Earbuds You will be getting full information about that.
One of the things about the beats studio buds is they come with a USB-C opening port for charging. Aside from that very few people are aware of the fact that beats studio earbud is owned by apple but it is affordable.
That being said let’s delve into what charger you can use with your Beats Wireless Earbuds
Recommended: Best Cheapest Earbuds
What charger does Beats Flex use?
Beats Wireless Earbuds use a USB-C charging cable. Usually, this cable comes with the content of a new Beats Earbuds. But then, if you want to get another one, you need to ensure it is a USB-C cable.
How to charge Beats Wireless Earbuds
If you have a Beat Studio buds, and you want to charge it follow the instructions below
- Take the earbuds and insert them into the Case.
- Get the charging case and connect it to a power source with the USB-C cable that comes with it.
NB: connecting it to a power outlet will make it charge faster than connecting it to a Laptop or any other USB outlet.
How to Charge Beats Solo 3 Wireless
Beats Solo Wireless Headphones also come from the beats by dre company, If you own this product, here is how you should charge it
- Plug the micro USB cable that came with your headphone into the USB port on the right side of your headphone.
- Then plug the other end into the adapter and plug the adapter into a power source.
Can I charge my Beats Flex with my phone?
You can’t. Figuring out How to charge beats wireless Earbuds Your beat flex comes with its own limits. Firstly, you require a USB-C connector to charge it. You can’t use an Andriod or iPhone to charge your Beats Wireless earbuds since they cannot take a USB-C cable.
Recommended: Best Cheapest Bluetooth Earbuds
Can I charge my Beats Flex using my computer?
It depends, If you are looking to figure out How to charge beats wireless Earbuds with your PC, Your PC has to come with a USB-C port you can use to charge your beats Wireless earbuds.
That being said, one thing you have to keep in mind is that charging it with your laptop reduces the speed at which it gets charged since it is being charged by a battery.
If you want a faster speed, you should connect your USB-C cord to an adapter and connect it to a power outlet directly
How long to charge beats studio buds
The beats Wireless earbuds can give you a total of 24 hours of playback time when it is full.
However, it depends on what you use to charge it and how you charge it which determines the charging speed.
If you want a fast charge of 8 hours or lesser in total, connect it directly to a power outlet.
Connecting it indirectly through a computer or any other Dc Power source will reduce the charging speed. But then you can get a 1 hour playback time with a 5 minutes charge.
Recommend: How long do Earbuds last
Why my Beats Flex aren’t charging?
The LED indicator light depicts if your Beats flex is charging or it isn’t.
Also, you’ll know if it’s full or if it needs to be charged further since figuring out How to charge beats wireless Earbuds isn’t much of an issue.
In case you are not too sure about what these indications mean, let’s break down what the different LED lights scenario depicts.
- If your Beats Earbuds show a White light, it means that you have more than an hour left of battery life.
- The red light indicates that there is less than an hour left of battery life.
- If you notice a Red Blinking light it means that your Beats Flex battery needs charging
However, if your beats Earbuds aren’t charging, the first thing you should check is the USB-C Connector.
It could be a result of a shaky connection somewhere or the internal wires have been damaged.
While these can be easily checked another thing you should try doing is to Try swapping it out for another USB-C cable and see if that does the trick.
Additionally, you can basically, replace the charger with another one to be double sure that the problem isn’t coming from the charger
If the charger is working fine, try repairing them by following the steps listed below.
How to Pair beats Earbuds with your Apple Device
If you own an iOS device either an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch here is how you can pair it with your beats wireless earbuds
- Firstly, turn on Bluetooth on your Apple Device.
- Next, launch your device and bring the Earbuds close to your devices.
- On the Earbuds, press and hold down the power button. Doing this puts your Earbuds in pairing mode as the Earbuds will starts blinking.
- After doing all this, Follow the on-screen instructions on your device to get it paired
How to Pair your beats Earbuds with your Android Device
If you own an android device, simply follow the procedures below
- Launch your device and turn on your Bluetooth
- If your device is locked, simply unlock them and bring your beats earbuds close to it.
- Press and hold down the power button on the Beats Earbuds. They are discoverable by your device when their light begins to flash.
How to charge beats studio buds without a case
Unless you are using another casing from beats by dre you should avoid using any DIY tricks to charge your Earbuds as they could damage them.
How to know when beats studio buds are fully charged
All you need to do over here is check the beats Earbuds icon on the Bluetooth connected list, over there you will see the amount of battery in the Earbuds.
If you are using a PC such as a MAC or Windows
- Navigate to the Bluetooth menu
- Select Beats Studio Buds to see the battery level of the earbuds.
By now, you should have figured out How to charge beats wireless Earbuds and what you need to know when charging them. If you are facing any challenges charging it after following all the steps above, the earbuds have technical issues and you might need to contact beat Earbuds support