It’s never an easy task to delete your Naukri account or even attempt to deactivate Naukri account. This is because Naukri never wants to lose a single job seeker from receiving job alerts and notifications. However, if all you seek is how to delete Naukri account 2020 or deactivate Naukri account 2020 here is a guide for you.
Naukri account delete is permanent. But Naukri account deactivate is temporary. You can reactivate Naukri account when deactivated.
Naukri will delete your account profile on deleting your Naukri account, however, it’s better to deactivate Naukri account to keep personal profile than to delete your Naukri account.
You don’t need to delete your Naukri job account when you have gotten a corporate job from the platform or not. Rather, we suggest that you should unsubscribe from Naukri email subscription while keeping your Naukri account.
How to Unsubscribe from Naukri Job Alert
If you are receiving too many Naukri email jobs alert and notifications in your primary email address you can consider unsubscribing from the email. Following the procedures below, you will be able to unsubscribe from Naukri email list.
- Log in to your Naukri account.
- Tap on “My Naukri” account at the top-right of the screen.
- Tap “Settings >> Communication & Privacy.”
- Choose the “Not actively looking but open for opportunities” option.
With this, you will no longer get the regular Naukri email job alert. Rather you will be updated with Naukri job alert email recommended per week.
If you don’t want this as well, you can unsubscribe totally from the Naukri job alert email notifications.
How to Option of Naukri Job Aler on Email
You can customize your Naukri job alert to opt-out of both weekly, daily, and monthly job recommended notification from Naukri. Follow the steps below.
- Go to www.naukri.com and log in to your Naukri account.
- Tap “My Naukri” tab to the top right of the screen.
- Click on “Communication & Privacy” under “Settings.”
- To turn off all job alerts including the email from recruiters select the option to opt-out of job notification. To do this, you need to select “No Email” from all Job alert notifications.
Henceforth, Naukri job alert will no longer be delivered directly to your email account.
Don’t Miss: Do a Barrel Roll Twice or 20 Times or 10 Times.
How to Permanently Delete Naukri Account
If you want to proceed to permanently delete Naukri account after opting out of the Naukri job alert notification follow the steps below.
- Go to Naukri account delete or deactivation page and log in to your account when you are prompted to sign in.
- After you have logged in successfully you will be redirected to account deletion and deactivation page following the link we shared above. And under your account will be deactivated for” select “Delete Account” to proceed to Naukri account delete page or “Deactivate until next login.”
- A message with “Are you sure you want to delete your account” will popup. Tap “Delete Account” from the notification.
- To confirm that this is not fraudulent activity. Log in to your Naukri account and tap “Delete Account & Logout” to delete your Naukri account profile.
That is how to delete Naukri account permanently. This cannot be undone. It is either you create a new Naukri account or you search for Naukri job without an account. With this, you won’t be able to trace or receive Naukri job alert from new recruiters and new jobs offer.