To download apps such as GamePigeon from iMessage on your iPhone, you must upgrade our iOS 10. Since the iMessage has an inbuilt app store, you can download iOS apps that are related to the iMessage app. Not only that, but the new iOS also gives you the simplest approach to delete Game Pigeon. Therefore, in this article, you will learn how to delete GamePigeon on/from iPhone.
When you uninstall game pigeon from iPhone, it gives you ample opportunity to create room for other useful apps. And since you can remove unused apps from the iMessage store, there is no need to keep junky apps on your iPhone.
This article provides answers to a series of questions related to GamePigeon, such as how to remove Gamepigeon from iPhone, how to delete Gamepigeon from iPhone, and how to hide GamePigeon app from your iPhone if you do not want to delete the game.
How to Delete GamePigeon from iPhone
To delete GamePigeon on iPhone from app iMessage app store on iPhone X, XL, XR, XS, 8, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, and iPhone 6 and below follow the procedures we share here.
- Launch the iMessage app on your iPhone.
- Select “Contact” from the list.
- Slide over the list of apps at the bottom of the iMessage contact to the left.
- Click on the “More” option to the bottom-left.
- Click on the “Edit” button located at the top-right on your iPhone screen.
- Find the “GamePigeon” app from the favorite and toggle the green button to grey to remove from the favorite app. Once you have removed the game pigeon from the list of your favorite apps, the app will be available for you to delete.
- Scroll down to “More Apps” and located “GamePigeon.”
- Swipe to the left of the “GamePigeon” to delete.”
- Tap on the “Delete” button in the red icon.
- The GamePigeon app/game will be deleted from your iPhone iMessage
The steps shared above will delete GamePigeon from your iPhone. Moreover, the approach above is not only for GamePigeon; it can be used to remove any apps from your iPhone.
How to Hide GamePigeon from iMessage
What if you decided not to delete the GamePigeon on your iPhone, and you don’t want to make it visible to the eyes? Well, you can easily hide the app in your iMessage app drawer.
- Open the iMessage app on your iPhone.
- Click on any contact from the list.
- Slide the apps menu to the left and click on “More.”
- Click “Edit.”
- Go to More Apps >> GamePigeon.
- Toggle the green icon to grey to hide the app.
That is all you have to do to hide GamePigeon on iPhone. This particular approach works on app iPhones, including the latest iPhone.