One of the ways to have a great experience with using an iPhone is to subscribe to certain services of interest. iPhone doesn’t follow the same exact method with other device operators when it comes to subscriptions. Everything is all wired and connected to make for an organized and synced service experience on different platforms. But in all these, there comes the need to cancel a particular iPhone subscription.
There are varieties of subscription services available on iOS devices. You could be using the iPhone 11 Pro or an iPad or iPhone X, there is a possibility you signed up for Apple Music, opted to get HBO Now via its app or any other serviced subscription.
Undeniably, except you are exceptionally rich and non-challant to these deductions, a lot of these subscription services suck iPhone users dry by luring you in with a free offer or a certain number of days as trials. Meanwhile, forgetting to quit before your trial expires means your money is deducted in due time.
Fortunately, Apple makes it easy to monitor your subscription status. The main aim of this article is to guide you on how to cancel the iPhone subscription so buckle up and get ready to consume this directive information.
- How to Cancel Acorn TV Subscription
- How to Cancel Hellofresh
- How to Cancel an Upload on Instagram
- How to Cancel LinkedIn Premium
- How to Cancel Your Microsoft Office 365 Subscription
- How to Cancel Showtime Subscription
- How to cancel HBO in less than a minute
- How to Cancel TalkTalk Broadband
- How to Cancel Anytime Gym Fitness Membership
- How to Cancel Envy Massage Membership
- How to Cancel Planet Fitness Membership
- How to Cancel Acorn TV on Roku
- How to Cancel Dazn Subscription
- How to Cancel Audible Membership Account
- How to cancel Amazon Music Subscriptions
- How to Cancel People’s Postcode Lottery
- How to Cancel Denplan Membership And Pause Your Subscriptions
- How To Cancel Nuffield Health Membership And Freeze Subscriptions
- How To Cancel Beer52 Subscription & Postpone Deliveries
- How To Cancel Vimeo Subscription and Account
- How To Cancel The National Lottery Account Or Purchased Tickets Easily
- How To Cancel ProBiller Subscription: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel NOW TV Subscription [A Step-By-Step Guide]
- How To Cancel Tesco Mobile Contract: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel BT Sport Subscription: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel SimplyCook Subscription and Postpone Deliveries
- How To Cancel Amazon Order
- How To Cancel MBNA Credit Card Account
- How To Cancel ESPN Plus Subscription [A Quick Guide]
How to cancel iPhone subscription
It’s actually simple to monitor and make certain changes to your subscription. You can perform the process quickly from the comfort of your device. Our simple guide below will put you through;
- Go to Settings
- Click on Your name right above
- Choose Subscriptions
- Find and select the subscription you wish to cancel
- Click the Cancel Subscription or Cancel Free Trial at the bottom
- You will receive a pop-up message, informing you of when your subscription will expire if you proceed to cancel
- Then you can tap Confirm to finish the cancellation process
How to cancel Subscription on iTunes
Let’s give you a little bonus just in case you have a Mac or PC. You can prefer to review or terminate your subscriptions on your Mac or PC and this can be done via iTunes. Follow this guide to do this;
- Open iTunes and click Account
- Tap on View My Account
- Proceed to sign in with your Apple ID and then tap View Account
- Navigate to Settings and tap Manage
- Select the subscription you have in mind and then click the Edit option you see next to it
- Tap Cancel Subscription or Cancel Free Trial
- A pop-up message showing the end of your active subscription period
- You can then click Confirm to finalize the cancellation.
We believe that would help if you are using a PC and you need to cancel your subscription.
Meanwhile, you could come across a subscription with no Cancel option. This is possible as it means you have already canceled it.
It’s also possible that you see a message that reads “Expires [Date] underneath”, this means you have terminated the subscription already.
You should note that when a subscription is active and yet to be canceled, the message underneath it will read “Renews [Date]”
You might face trouble finding a subscription on your iPhone. This might still occur even after trying the iTunes process. In this case, you may have to thoroughly check the third party app in question or consult the service provider directly.
We hope this has saved you from that now unuseful or uninteresting subscription. It might as well save your pocket from leaking due to a service you really don’t need. Do let us know your thoughts in the comment section. Thank you.