Xender is a file transfer app for all smartphones including Nabi 2. Although the file transfer app is only popular on Android and iPhone/iPad. So, if you are using either Android or iOS there is no reason why you shouldn’t be using the Xender file transfer app on your device for quick file transfer processes. Therefore, here in this guide, I will detail how to use Xender on a Nabi 2.
Xender isn’t a preinstalled app on Nabi 2 kid tab and the app isn’t available in the Nabi store for download. So, to install Xender on Nabi and transfer and receive files using the Xender file transfer app need an expert guide of which you will learn the rudiment in this guide.
Note: To install Google apps on Nabi 2 you likely need root access if the Google app is missing. But, the fastest alternative to rooting a Nabi 2 tablet to use Xender on the device is to download and install Xender APK on the tablet.
Therefore, the “how to use Xender app on a Nabi 2” kid tablet in this article will include how to use Xender APK on your Nabi 2 tablet.
Enable Unknown Sources on Nabi 2 Tablet
You can rely on Xender APK to use Xender file transfer app on your Nabi tablet. However, for this to be possible, you first need to enable a feature to install APK apps following the procedures below.
- Go to Settings on your Nabi 2 tablet settings.
- Tap on “Security” under “System.”
- Check the option opposite “Unknown Sources.”
- Tap “OK.”
You should see a warning message on the popup that installing apps from unknown sources might harm your device.
Install Xender APK on a Nabi 2 Tablet
Follow the procedures below to download and install Xender on your Nabi 2 tablet.
- Download “Xender APK” to your Nabi 2 tablet.
- Go to Nabi 2 download folder and tap on the Xender_apk installer package.
- Tap on the “Install” button the to bottom right on your tablet screen.
- Wait for a couple of seconds for the Xender file transfer APK app to install on your device.
- Tap on the “Open” tab to open the Xender app on your Nabi 2 or close to access the Xender app on your tablet app menu.
Once the Xender app has been installed on your Nabi 2 then you are ready to transfer and receive files on your Nabi tablet using the Xender file transfer app.
How to Use Xender on a Nabi 2 Tablet
You need two devices to use Xender on a Nabi 2 tablet. The first device, Nabi 2, maybe, to send files and the second device, not compulsory a Nabi 2 tablet to receive files or vice-versa.
With the two devices available, here is how to use Xender on a Nabi 2 smartphone.
- Open Xender on Nabi 2 tablet and tap “Get Started” on the screen.
- Tap on the “Cross-arrow” at the centre and tap “Send” or “Receive” from the popup.
- Turn off hotspot, open GPS, enable location, and accept other instruction to run Xender on your Nabi 2 device.
- Select the files that you want to transfer and hit the arrow button to send. On the receivers end, tap on the “Receive” button and the QR Code will come up.
- Place your Nabi 2 back camera on the AR Code scanner to scan the Xender QR code to connect.
- After a couple of seconds, your Nabi 2 tablet should vibrate indicating that the Xender file-transfer app has been connected to the other device.
Once you are connected to the other smartphone with Xender app installed you can receive and send files using Xender on your Nabi 2 tablet.
Alternatively, without root access, you can download and install Xender on Nai 2 tablet directly from the Google play store.
- Launch your Nabi 2 tablet.
- Tap on the “Google play store” icon on your Nabi 2 app menu.
- Search for “Xender” and tap on the “Install” button.
- Wait for a couple of seconds for Xander to download and install on your Nabi tablet.
To use Xender on your Nabi 2 tablet, just open the Xender app, accept the terms and condition, tap on the cross-arrows, select the apps or files to transfer, and hit the transfer key, connect to the other device, and you should see your files moves or transfer in the opposite direction.