YouTube deletes videos at any slightest opportunity without replacing them with another URL if the video violates youtube terms and conditions. Instead of youtube removing the video completely, you will Video unavailable with the why the video was deleted from the platform. However, if youtube deleted a video you bookmarked and wants to rewatch the video using a youtube delete video finder, here is a guide for you.
A deleted or private youtube video can be rewatched over and over again if you know the steps to take to watch deleted videos on youtube and how to make youtube private video public and watch it.
Therefore, in this article, I will walk you through the 4 steps that can be used to watch deleted videos on youtube using known youtube delete video finder platforms.
How to Watch Deleted Youtube Video
There are various ways to watch videos that have been deleted on youtube or videos that are set to private. If a particular video is set to private on youtube, you can bank on either of the mods below to access the video and watch it.
If you choose to dig deeper, you will be able to download deleted videos or private videos from youtube to your device to watch the video offline.
The requirement to Watch Delete Videos on youtube
These requirements are basic, but they are important; otherwise, you will not be able to watch the deleted youtube video.
- Get the Delete Youtube Video Link.
Whether the video is private or deleted, the first thing to do is to find the video link. Suppose the video is not bookmarked on your device. However, the easiest way to find the link to a deleted video is to follow the steps below.
- Open a browser on your PC [Windows or Mac].
- Search for the video name using the youtube search box.
- Click on the video. It will show “Video Unavailable.”
- Right-click on the video thumbnail and select “Copy URL” to copy the video URL.
Once you have been able to grab the deleted youtube video URL follow the steps below proceed to the next section to see how to watch the video.
YouTube Delete Video Finder
Follow the steps below to find and watch deleted videos on youtube.
- Grab the youtube video URL [steps explained above].
- Paste the video URL into a browser and delete the video URL part from & to the end.
- At this point, you should get a concise video link after you have removed the stated part of the video.
- Open a browser and go to archive.org.
- Paste the link of the deleted video we modified above into the archive.org website and hit the “Enter” button.
- Archive.org will search its database for the video and show you how many times the video was saved.
- To ensure that you get the video working link choose the first time the video was crawled and saved on Archive.org. This is seen in the calendar. So, all you need to do is to click on the video earlier captured on the timestat calendar.
- Once you click on the date, it will show the video snapshot.
- Now, click on the data in the blue icon again.
- At the top left of the archive Wayback machine, you will see how many times the video was captured before the video was deleted.
- If the video is private, you should see a notification asking you to sign in to verify.
- To watch the deleted youtube video on the archive youtube delete video finder, click on the play button.
When youtube deletes a video, and you want to watch the video on the archive, you will not be able to forward the video. That is one of the limitations of watching a delete youtube video on a youtube delete video finder.
This technique is a bit technical compared to when you go to youtube to search for the video you want to watch and start watching. However, if the deleted video is a must-watch video, the steps in this guide should help use the archive.org youtube delete video finder to find the deleted video and watch it again.
How to Watch Deleted Video on youtube [Summary]
In summary, the steps to take to watch deleted youtube video on Archive.org youtube delete video finder is stated below.
- Go to youtube, find the video and copy the video URL.
- Open a browser and visit archive.org.
- Paste the deleted video URL and click on the enter button.
- Click on when the video was first crawled on the youtube deleted video finder.
- Click on the “Play” button.
With these steps, you should be able to rewatch your favorite deleted videos on youtube.