Soundcloud.com activate: Soundcloud provided a new way to listen and stream the music platform on smart TV and other streaming devices with the latest Soundcloud app, Soundcloud activation code and Soundcloud.com activate. This is only available to all Soundcloud registered member to enjoy the online audio distribution platform and music sharing website on home streaming devices. This includes Roku, Xbox, Smart TV, Firestick, and Chromecast.
The Soundcloud com activate code provides a means to activate the Soundcloud app on Roku or other streaming devices without paying an additional fee with the Soundcloud.com activate code.
Soundcloud.com/activate link the streaming device and the Soundcloud account together using a unique Soundcloud activation code together via the activation site while the Soundcloud user signs in to their account to verify and validate the activation code.
Soundcloud is not the only platform to provide activation code to link users account on streaming devices such as Roku TV or Roku Stick, Firestick, Smart TV such as Apple TV, Samsung Smart TV, Hisense, etc., and Amazon Fire TV.
Note: To activate the Soundcloud app on Xbox or Roku as well as other streaming devices you need to have an account on Soundcloud. Therefore, before we proceed with the Soundcloud activation we will first consider how to create a Soundcloud account.
Create a Soundcloud Account
Follow the procedures below to create and verify your Soundcloud account.
- Go to Soundcloud.com on a web browser.
- Click on “Create Account” to the top right.
- A pop will appear. Click on the best option that suits you to create your Soundcloud account. In this guide, we will go with “Email.” So, enter your “Email” address and click on the option to “Continue.”
- Choose your “Soundcloud password, check “I’m not a robot” and click on the “Accept & Continue” to proceed.
- Choose your age and indicate your gender. Then, click on the “Continue” button.
- To “Get Started” give yourself a display name. This can be your nickname. Or something else. Just make sure it’s something you can easily remember.
Now, once that is done you are one step to streaming Soundcloud music. For a start, you can download the Soundcloud radio and streaming app for Android and iOS. However, installing the Soundcloud app alone on your smart TV or streaming devices isn’t enough to start using the app on the device. You need the Soundcloud app activation code, as well as a guide to the Soundcloud.com activate activation process before you can start streaming the music platform on your smart or streaming devices at home or office.
Don’t Miss: How to Activate NFL on a Smart TV
Soundcloud.com Activate Apple TV Code
- Go to the Apple TV apps store.
- Search for the “Soundcloud” app and install the app on the TV.
- Navigate to the app channels and launch the Soundcloud app.
- You will see the Soundcloud activation code for the Apple TV.
- Go to www.soundcloud.com/activate on a web browser. It could be on a mobile or PC browser.
- Click on the Sign-in button and enter your Soundcloud login username and password and sign in to your Soundcloud account.
- Type the Soundcloud app activation code on your Apple TV screen and wait for a couple of seconds for Soundcloud to confirm the activation code you entered.
- Once the activation code is confirmed the Soundcloud activation page on your TV screen will automatically refresh and you will be granted access to all Soundcloud music and radio based on your subscription.
Soundcloud.com Activate Xbox One Code
To pair your Soundcloud account with your Xbox One console using Soundcloud.com activate Xbox One code follow the steps below.
- Go to the Windows Store on your Xbox One.
- Search and download the latest Soundcloud app from the apps store.
- Open the Soundcloud app on your Xbox One game console.
- You should see an activation code on the screen of your device. Take note of this code.
- Open a browser and sign in to your Soundcloud account.
- Open a new tab in the browser on your phone or computer and go to secure.soundcloud.com/activate
- Enter the Soundcloud activation code on your Xbox One and wait for a couple of seconds.
- If the activation code is entered within the space of 5 minutes you will be taken to your Soundcloud profile on the Xbox One and you will be given access to the Soundcloud music and radio streaming service.
Note: To access all the Soundcloud feature you must upgrade to Go+.
Soundcloud.com Activate Xbox Code not Working
For a few reasons the Soundcloud.com Activate Xbox code not working might occur. From our findings, we discovered that the Xbox One code not working might due to the following reasons.
Expired Activation Code
The Soundcloud.com activate Xbox code only has 5 minutes to work. After the 5 minutes in which the code has been generated the work will be invalid. At this point, the Soundcloud app regenerates a new activation code. So, if this is the case, you would need to generate a new Soundcloud.com activate Xbox One code to activate the Soundcloud app on the game console.
Outdated Soundcloud App
Another reason why the Soundcloud activation code failed to work on Xbox One. It’s important to run the latest version of the Soundcloud app to be able to activate the app on your device. Therefore, if you are running an outdated version follow the steps below to upgrade to the latest Soundcloud app before you generate the activation code.
Go to Profile & system > Settings > System > Updates & downloads. Find the Soundcloud app and update it from the list. Next, launch the app, take note of the activation code and the activation portal “secure.soundcloud.com/activate” and follow the instruction to activate Soundcloud on Xbox above.
Soundcloud.com Activate Samsung Smart TV
For non-Tizen Samsung Smart TV users follow the steps below to activate the Soundcloud app on your device.
- Press the “Home” button on your Samsung Smart TV remote.
- Navigate to the bottom left and select “Apps.”
- Sign in to your Samsung account and click on the “Search” box.
- Search for “Soundcloud” using the on-screen keyboard.
- Select it and click on the “Install” option below the “App” info.
- Open the “Soundcloud app” after the installation or go to “Downloaded apps” and launch the “Soundcloud” app.
- Take note of the Soundcloud activation code on the screen and the instruction to go to Soundcloud.com/activate.
- Launch your phone or computer browser and sign in to your Soundcloud account and then visit Soundcloud.com/activate.
- Enter the activation code on your Samsung Smart TV and wait for a couple of seconds for the code to be verified.
How to Activate Soundcloud on Roku TV or Roku Stick
Like you don’t need the Soundcloud.com activate Roku code to start using the Soundcloud radio and music streaming app on your Roku device. However, in this case, you would play Soundcloud on Roku TV or Roku stick via the Musiclouds app.
- Navigate back to the Roku TV or stick home screen or press the “Home” button.
- Select the Roku “Streaming Channel” to the bottom left of the screen.
- From the expansion click on “Search Channel.”
- Search for “Musiclouds” in the search bar and select it from the result.
- Select “Add Channel” to download and install the Musiclouds” app on your Roku TV/Stick.
- Click “OK” from the popup and navigate back to the app channel store.
- Launch the “Musiclouds” app on your Roku and start streaming.
Without the Soundcloud app, you can play all Soundcloud music on your Roku TV or Roku stick via the Musiclouds app.