We consider how to activate the NFL in this article with the NFL activation code on NFL.com activate portal. This includes but not limited to all smart and streaming devices. This includes Roku TV, Fire TV, Apple TV, Xbox One, Roku Stick, many more.
Once the process to activate the NFL app on your Smart TV is completed you will be able to watch all your favourite NFL games on your device and be able to follow the team you are supporting on a bigger screen instead of sticking to the NFL app on your smart TV or stick to the NFL website to watch your favourite NFL games.
So, in this article, we will consider how to accomplish the NFL.com activate on the following smart and streaming devices.
- Fire TV
- Apple TV
- Xbox One
What is the NFL.com Activate Code?
NFL.com activate code is the code that is presented to you to activate the NFL app manually on your smart TV or streaming device on the NFL activation website without signing into the NFL account with your NFL username and password on the streaming device.
This approach is similar to signing into the NFL account on the streaming device with the account designated username and password. The “Activation Code” method, however, provides an easy way to start streaming the NFL on your smart TV.
NFL.com Activate Fire TV
Follow the procedures to activate the NFL on your Fire TV.
- Press the Home button on your Fire TV.
- Navigate to the search box using the remote. You can also use the voice command to search for the app.
- Search for “NFL” and select the app from the pop-up or apps suggestions.
- Select “Get” to download the app. If you have downloaded the app click on the “Download” button to re-download and install the NFL app on your Fire TV.
- Launch the “NFL” app in the app download section to get the NFL.com activate code and the instruction to activate the NFL app on the device.
- Visit www.nfl.com/activate on a browser.
- Enter the NFL activation code on your Fire TV screen and click on the “Continue button.
- Sign in to your NFL account with your username and password.
Within seconds the NFL activation code page will disappear and you will be granted access to the NFL menu on your Fire TV.
Note: NFL.com Activate code for Fire TV not working? Follow the procedures in the above steps to generate a new activation code. The generated code is likely expired.
NFL.com Activate Apple TV
We confirm the NFL.com activate activation process to sign in to the NFL app on Apple TV 4th and 5th generation. So, if you do not want to sign in to your NFL account on your Apple TV using your username and password follow the procedures below for www.nfl.com activate code procedure.
- Go to the Apple TV apps store.
- Search for “NFL” and click on the “Get” button to download and install the NFL app on the Apple device.
- Navigate to installed apps on your Apple TV and launch the NFL app.
- You should see an instruction on how to activate the NFL app on the Apple TV with the NFL activation code.
- Go to www.nfl.com/activate on a web browser on either your phone or computer.
- Enter the “Apple TV NFL activation code” on the TV screen and click on the “Continue” button.
- If you are asked to sign in to your NFL account kindly follow the prompt.
Wait for some seconds. The activation page or instruction page will be refreshed automatically and you be logged into your NFL account on your Apple TV.
NFL.com Activate Roku TV or Roku Stick
- Press on your Roku device home button to return to the home screen.
- Navigate to “Streaming Channel >> Search Channel.”
- Search for “NFL” in the popped up search box.
- Select “NFL” from the list and click on the option to add it to the channel lists.
- Navigate back to the channel lists and launch the NFL app. Instruction on how to activate the NFL app will pop up including the NFL.com activate code.
- Get a new device [do not close the Roku TV activation code screen] and go to www.nfl.com/activate.
- Type the “NFL app activation code” and click on the “Continue” button.
- Follow the instruction on the screen to verify your NFL account and validate the NFL activation code on the TV screen.
Note: To be able to activate NFL the device must be on the list of NFL supported device. Otherwise, you will not be able to accomplish the NFL.com activate.
NFL.com Activate Xbox One
To start watching NFL on Xbox One without cable or signing into your NFL account except with the aid of the NFL activation code just follow the steps below.
- Go to Xbox One market and search for the separate NFL app. Make sure you sign in to your Xbox Live Membership account.
- Next, you want to go to the Channel Guide and open the NFL app to see instruction on how to activate the NFL app with the NFL activation code. At this point, you should see an activation code and instruction to visit https://nfl.com/activate and enter the code on the screen to activate the app.
- Now, open your web browser and go to www.nfl.com/activate
- Type the correct activation code on your TV screen and click on the “Continue” button to proceed.
- In case the Activation code isn’t working try to generate a new code on the app screen.
NFL.com Activate Xfinity
- Install the NFL app on your Xfinity TV or Flex.
- Launch the app to view the activation code.
- Go to www.nfl.com/activate on any browser and make sure both devices are connected to the internet.
- Enter the NFL activation code and click on the continue button.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to complete the activation process.
Wait for some seconds and the NFL.com activation page on your Xfinity TV will disappear and you will be granted access to all the NFL events and programs on your TV.