This article will take you through the process of activating the beIN Sports on various supported streaming devices quickly and easily via beinsports.com/us/activate. Most devices are compatible with the beIN Sports Connect app, like iOS, Android, Apple TV, Roku, Android TV, and Samsung Smart TV.
Navigating to the www.beinsports.com/us/activate link, this post will guide you on how to install and activate beIN Sports Connect app.
Another interesting platform where you can watch your favorite sports with your loved ones is beIN Sports. Viewers can only stream beIN Sports programming on one device at a time presently. However, you can register up to five devices with your account seamlessly.
beIN Sports is also one of the few global sports networks that stream live coverage of the world’s famous sports, like basketball, handball, football, rugby, cricket, tennis, motorsports, and other sports from North America, New Zealand, Australia, Turkey, Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Canada, France, Spain, Thailand, and the Philippines.
It’s quite easy to subscribe to beIN Sports, then add and activate beIN Sports Connect TV Everywhere app on your streaming device to stream big leagues, like the FIFA World Cup, La Liga, Europe League, Africa Cup of Nations, Major League Soccer, and more. You will enjoy it!
In this article, you will learn how to install the beIN Sports Connect App on several compatible streaming devices like the Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, etc. The beIN Sports subscription plans are quite flexible.
Features of beIN Sports Connect
To enjoy unlimited access to beIN Sports connect content, you need to know the interesting features of beIN Sports Connect. Here is a list of beIN Sports Connect’s excellent features below:
- beIN Sports broadcast complete live events and coverage from the world’s famous international sporting events.
- beIN Sports have thorough coverage of all sports highlights, as well as extensive analysis and other features.
- About 11 channels of beIN Sports content are available, including soccer, NCCA basketball, rugby, and motorsports.
- You can also have unlimited access to the interactive chronology, quick replays, and more all on beIN Sports connect!
Subscription Plans on beIN Sports Connect
Subscription plans on beIN Sports connect are quite flexible and easy: Follow the steps below to select your preferred subscription plan:
- It’s possible to download beIN Sports for free.
- However, the beIN Sports Connect membership package is an option.
- Monthly Plans are available for $19.99 monthly.
- Annual Plans are available at $179.99 yearly.
Install beIN Sports on my Roku
beIN Sports Connect is a dedicated channel on the Roku Channel Store. The installation process of beIN Sports on Roku is outlined below:
- Ensure to connect your Roku to your home Wi-Fi and start streaming.
- Tap the Home button on the Roku remote to choose Streaming Channels.
- Choose the Search Channels option in the Channel Store.
- Input the channel’s name as beIN Sports Connect using a virtual keyboard.
- Select the same option from the available list of choices.
- Tap the Add Channel button on the channel info screen.
- Wait for the channel to be displayed on your Roku TV.
- Set up the channel after the installation process is complete.
- Navigate to beinsports.com/us/activate to activate the beIN Sports Connect app on Roku.
Activate beIN Sports on Roku
To activate beIN Sports on Roku is quite easy and fast, all you need do is follow the steps below:
- Switch on your Roku player.
- Go back to the home screen, and tab the home button on your TV remote.
- Go to the streaming channels from your home screen, and click them.
- Select the search channels option from the left panel side.
- Enter “beIN Sports Connect” into the search field using the on-screen keyboard.
- Choose beIN Sports Connect from the search results.
- Go to the app info section and click the Add Channel option to install beIN Sports Connect on your Roku device.
- Set up the app after it has been installed.
- Log in using your correct account details to get an activation code displayed on your TV screen.
- Using a different device like a Smartphone or PC, open the browser after receiving the code.
- Type the www.beinsports.com/us/activate link in the search window.
- Select your preferred TV provider from the options provided.
- Submit the activation code displayed in the appropriate field and tap the proceed button.
- When this process is completed, your TV screen will immediately update itself.
Activate beIN Sports on Apple TV
To activate beIN Sports on Apple TV is quite easy and fast, all you need do is follow the steps below:
- Ensure your Apple TV is connected to a reliable and fast internet connection.
- Navigate to your home screen first.
- Go to the App Store from your home screen.
- Click on the search symbol on the top bar.
- Search for “beIN Sports Connect” using a virtual keyboard.
- Choose your application from the search results.
- Click on the install option from the drop-down menu.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed before opening the app.
- Log in using the correct username and password.
- An activation code will be displayed on your TV screen after a short while.
- Using your mobile or computer’s browser, copy or write down the code.
- From the browser, navigate to www.beinsports.com/us/activate.
- Choose your TV provider from the drop-down option.
- Submit your given activation code in the field provided and tab the continue button to end the activation process.
- That’s it! Done.
Activate beIN Sports on Android TV
To activate beIN Sports on Android TV is quite easy and fast, all you need do is follow the steps below:
- Switch on your Android TV and be sure it’s connected to the internet.
- Tap the home button on your TV remote, and return to your home screen.
- Tap on the Apps icon on your home screen.
- You may find beIN Sports Channel in the entertainment categories or by using the search icon.
- In the search field, type “beIN Sports Channel”.
- Select your beIN Sports Channel app from the search results.
- Click on the install option on the next screen.
- After installation, open the app.
- Go to the sign-in option and enter your login and password details to get a unique activation code on your TV screen.
- From any other device, such as a mobile phone or a computer, navigate to www.beinsports.com/us/activate.
- Select your preferred TV provider from the provided list.
- Scroll down and tap the proceed button after submitting your unique activation code in the provided field.
- Done! That’s all.
Activate beIN Sports on Samsung Smart TV
To activate beIN Sports on Samsung smart TV is quite easy and fast, all you need do is follow the steps below:
- Plug your Samsung Smart TV into the wall outlet.
- Tap the home button on your TV remote to return to the home screen.
- Choose the applications option by sliding to the left.
- Click the search symbol at the top bar.
- With the aid of the on-screen keyboard, type “beIN Sports Channel” into the search field.
- Select the app from the search results and click the install button.
- After the installation process, then you may use the app.
- Ensure to use your account details to log in.
- Just on your TV screen, an activation code will be displayed.
- Navigate to www.beinsports.com/us/activate in any browser on your phone or PC.
- From the drop-down menu, select your preferred TV provider.
- Type the activation code you were given in the blank space.
- On the next screen, tap the proceed option.
- Now you can stream beIN Sports seamlessly.
Can’t Activate beIN Sports? Try these Fixes!
beIN Sports Connect (TV) app may not work for you due to some issues your device may have or it could be an internet connection problem. If you think it is the beIN Sports Connect (TV) app that has an issue, you can try the following fixes mentioned below.
Common beIN Sports Connect issues
- beIN Sports is not starting.
- beIN Sports has no internet connection.
- beIN Sports login is not working.
- beIN Sports reduce battery consumption.
- beIN Sports loading very slowly.
- beIN Sports is hanging.
- beIN Sports is not responding.
- beIN Sports cannot be opened.
- beIN Sports is causing errors.
- beIN Sports always crashes.
- beIN Sports is not loading.
Listed above are the most common beIN Sports Connect problems you may encounter. The developer of beIN Media Group LLC tries to fix them, but of course, this only works if the error has to do with the app and not because of your system.
It is suggested to always install the latest beIN Sports Connect update on your smartphone. In most cases, it is very helpful to restart the device to be able to fix some of the errors or problems.
Try the following troubleshooting tips below:
- After updating the operating system or updating beIN Sports Connect, you will be amazed that these changes can cause problems.
- The first thing to do is to completely restart your smartphone or tablet.
- After restarting, the elements are reloaded and quite a few errors will disappear already.
In case none of the troubleshooting tips worked, you can contact the support of beIN Media Group LLC. However, the support doesn’t always respond in German or quickly.
Adding beIN Sports Connect to the various streaming devices is as simple as following the steps outlined above. Roku users can also get beIN Sports Connect from the channel Store in the United States or Canada.
Now, you have unlimited access to the best sports content and you will be able to stream it on Roku TV, Android TV, Apple TV, and Samsung smart TV from anywhere at any time. Let’s know how this post helped you regarding beIN Sports Connect in the comments section below.