We are gonna talk about the Facebook live stream key generator and how to go live on Facebook page and group to have one-on-one conversation with your followers.
The Facebook stream key allows individual to go live on the platform just like YouTube live. However, Facebook stream key has to be generated first to link you to your viewers. We’ll also discuss how you can find the Facebook live stream key and connect with your audience.
Facebook stream key allows you to go live with your fans on the social media at the comfort of your home. With the Facebooklivestreamkey generator, you can simply go live and have one-on-one conversation with your followers on the social media.
Facebook provides a key generator called the Facebook live stream key generator to generate live stream key for Facebook. This Facebook streaming key is unique to individual so that individual will have there own privacy going live.
The stream key, once entered it’ll keep you active on Facebook live persistently whenever you want to go live with your audience. However, you are now allowed to use the same Facebook stream key over and over again rather than generating a new stream key each and everytime you want to go live and there is no need to generate a new Facebook stream key whenever you want to go live.
You can go live on Facebook using your computer’s camera or connect with streaming devices that we’ll discuss here in this guide.
Table of Contents
- Facebook Live Streaming Prep
- Computer Camera Activation
- Change Microphone
- How to Share Facebook Screen
- How to Generate Facebook Live Stream Key
- List of Software Programs that Works with Facebook Live Stream
- 1. Open Broadcaster Software
- 2. Wirecast
- 3. XSplit
- How to Setup Facebook Live Stream with Software Program
Facebook Live Streaming Prep
Before you hit the “go live” button after you have successfully entered the Facebook stream key into the alotted position, here is the first thing you should know.
- Choose whether to use your computer or phone camera to go live or connect to your hardware streaming device
- Preview your broadcast with a stream key or paired encoder.
- You can use whether to backup your stream key or choose an option to reuse the same stream key over and over again.
- You now have a choice to give your Facebook stream server key to your audience to follow you while you are going live
- Persistent stream key can now be resetted. If you don’t want to keep your Facebook stream persistent key, you can reset and generate another key.
Computer Camera Activation
You have the choice to use your computer’s camera to go live on Facebook with your audience and here is how.
- Go to www.facebook.com/live/create
- Click on the camera icon
- Tap allow from the popup
- This will automatically launch your computer’s camera
- You will be able to preview it before you go live with your audience
Here you have the chance to adjust your PC screen if your preview is not dearing enough.
You have option to choose from 3 different microphones when you are going live using your computer’s camera.
- Switch to camera option
- Navigate to under “share screen”
- Choose the microphone option
That is it. If the first one didn’t work fine you can choose another microphone from the option.
You can take it far by sharing your Facebook stream live with your friend. It is easy and it doesn’t require much to do.
- Download and install the official Facebook screen sharing plugin. If you are using Google Chrome you can download it here.
- While you are live with your fans on Facebook click on the grey Facebook icon to the top right or click on the share screen button
- Click on where to share and click on share from the popup
Everything on the selected screen whill be shared with Facebook and all your audience.
Note: You can only share your Facebook screen while streaming with your computer’s camera.
Before we go ahead to generate the live stream key, here is a process to go live on Facebook on Android and on iOS.
How to Generate Facebook Live Stream Key
It only requires three [ Setup–>>Connect–>>Broadcast ] steps to create and generate Facebook live stream key.
1. Open any browser and go to “Create Live Stream“
2. Under “Post” to the upper right click on the drop menu and select where to post your Facebook live stream
3. Select “Enable persistent stream key” from the stream key generator above. Note that, when you failed to enable this option you will not be able to generate the stream key after the end of the live stream.
4. Launch your streaming software [To be discussed below] and copy and paste the server “URL” or the Enable persistent stream key into the settings and start the live stream from your system encoder and you will see a live preview.
5. Enter a catchy title, description, and video game tag and click on the “Go Live” or “Schedule” to go live later.
List of Software Programs that Works with Facebook Live Stream
Facebook recommended some software programs that work with the Facebook live stream. The recommended software makes it easy for the generated Facebook live stream key to work and go live with ease on Facebook. However, below are some recommended Facebook live streaming app you can download to your computer.
1. Open Broadcaster Software
OBS is a free and open source, streaming and recording software for Windows and Mac OS devices to go live on the internet. The OBS works with Stream to Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, and other popular live streaming company stream live and record on computers.
So, if you want to go live on Facebook using a software program of your choice you should also consider the popular, free, and open source open broadcaster software for computers.
For more information and how to set up open broadcaster software to work with the Facebook live feature, just check it out here.
Wirecast software is another popular program software that works with the Facebook live feature to go live easily on Facebook if you don’t want to use OBS software. The Wirecast software offers a flexible and user-friendly interface to copy and paste stream live key to connect a live streaming system and the platform, such as Facebook to easily connect your encoder.
XSplit is another software program to go live and record content to easily share it online on a top-notch platform. With XSplit, you can stream Facebook live video, YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, Mixer, and many other platforms.
How to Setup Facebook Live Stream with Software Program
Each software program offers different setup process but with the same output. However, the process to connect your chosen live software program differs. So, you have to take a look at some manual or review to connect with your live programs to your online video sharing website for free.
However, some of this programs are free to use while some are paid service to connect to the live stream service.
Once you have successfully generated the Facebook live stream key, then download and install any of the popular software programs.