In this article, I am going to be showing you how to post a resized TikTok video on Instagram, and also how you can add your Instagram to TikTok. Are you used to TikTok videos or have you have one time or the other created a production or music video while having fun and posted it to various social media channels you belong? Then you should know posting TikTok videos is a fun way to display different production you created or the music video you recorded.
Although Instagram is a social networking platform, TikTok is mainly centered on lip-syncing, dancing, acting, pranking, and other fun stuff. Most times, these apps are compared with each other.
Asides from comparisons, the Explore page on Instagram is usually filled with TikTok videos. But, how do people share resized TikTok videos on Instagram? And, why do they do that? You will get to learn all these and many more as you read on.
Connecting your Instagram account to TikTok have a lot of advantages for its users. You can naturally get more followers and fans by just connecting your TikTok and Instagram. That’s all!
How to Connect Instagram Account to TikTok Profile
You can follow the steps below to add Instagram to your TikTok profile:
- Open the TikTokapp.
- Click on the profile icon located at the bottom-right corner.
- Go to “Edit Profile”.
- Choose “Add Instagram”.
- You will be directed to the Instagram login page.
- Enter your Instagramlogindetails.
- Select the Save info option.
- Click on “Authorize”.
- That’s it! It’s Done!
Now, everyone visiting your TikTok account can see your Instagram profile on TikTok. Isn’t that incredible? Enjoy!
How to Disconnect Instagram from TikTok profile
However, in case you no longer want your TitTok profile connected to your Instagram account, you can follow the steps below to disconnect Instagram from your TikTok profile:
- Open the TikTokapp.
- Click on the profileicon located at the bottom-rightcorner.
- Navigate to “Edit Profile”.
- Then choose “Add Instagram”.
- You will see the Unlinkbutton, click on it.
- That’s it!
How to Post a Resized TikTok video on Instagram
Do you want to upload a complete TikTokvideo on your Instagram story or feed? If yes, then you need to ensure that the selected clip meets Instagram specifications and dimensions.
However, don’t get yourself worked up! You don’t need to engage yourself in any tiresome editing with the help of expensive software or memory-consuming applications. We have a free and handy tool for you in this guide. You will be able to post a resized TikTok video on Instagram after reading through this article.
This Video Resizer works online and it’s free of charge, it’s compatible with virtually all types of devices and operating systems, it’s user-friendly, secure and you don’t need to have any previous editing experience. Learn how to post a resized TikTok video on Instagram by following the several intuitive steps below:
Upload a TikTok video
- Open the Online Video Resizer by Clideo.
- Tap on “Choose file” and upload your video or download the TikTok video from your smart device.
- You can also add it from a cloud storage account by clicking on an arrow on the right side.
Ensure to Edit the visuals
- Select a preset for the social media you need, in this case, it is Instagram.
- The second field will display all the possible post types for the selected option. There are over 100 ready aspect ratio solutions for all the main social networks!
- If not, select one of the options: either fill the recording in the frame or fit it in.
- In the second case, there might be sidebars left, choose their color or blur the background. You need to be creative! You can search for color codes out of the standard scheme and set them manually.
- Once you are done, choose the output format (MP4 is recommended) since it is compatible with almost all social media, including Instagram.
- Tap on “Resize” and wait for the result.
- That’s it! You should be able to successfully post a resized TikTok video on Instagram by now.
Save the Resized Video
Finally, save the resized video to your smartdevice, GoogleDrive or Dropbox, and share it on Instagram without any hassle. In case you feel it’s still not in the perfect size you want, you can return to editing.
There are two basic ways to share TikTok videos on Instagram. It’s either you share a Public TikTok video, or a Private TikTok video. Follow the steps below to achieve this:
Sharing a public TikTok video on Instagram
PublicTikToks are the videos that everyone can view over TikTok. They are usually the masterpiece or production of someone’s work. Here’s how to demonstrate that masterpiece on Instagram by following these easy steps below:
- Open your TikTok application and click on the + icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Long-press on the red button to record a new video or upload a video from the gallery
- Did you upload from the gallery? If yes, tap on Next.
- After you are done editing the video, click on Next again.
- Now select the Public in front of “who can view this video”.
- Click on the Instagramicon at the bottom and then select Post. Wait for a few seconds.
- Once the video has been posted on TikTok, you will be redirected to your Instagram and you will see two options, “Feed” and ” Stories” select one.
- The video will be displayed on your Instagram, edit it or post it creatively based on your choice and share!
- That’s it!
Sharing a Private TikTok video
Private TikTok videos are posts that are hidden or not accessible to anyone except for the creator. However, before you can share those videos on Instagram without actually posting them on TikTok requires the following easy steps below. Note that you must first save the TikTok video to your gallery and posted it on Instagram:
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 above.
- Choose the Private in front of “who can view this video” and Post. Then wait for a few seconds.
- Navigate to me and select the privateTikTokvideo.
- Click on the three dots at the top right.
- Click on “download video”.
- Open Instagram and click on the + icon located at the bottom.
- Finally, select the downloaded video from your gallery and click on Next.
Immediately you are done with editing and writing captions, simply tap on the Share!
If you are very familiar with the TikTok app, you would have noticed a button one time or the other which can directly share a selected video to your Instagram story. Ensure that the video is public before you can share any video. In case the owner makes it private, or not sharable, you cannot download or share. There are 2 methods of sharing though, follow the steps below:
- Open the TikTokapplication.
- Open the selected video to share.
- Click the sharebutton.
- Tap on the Instagramicon.
- Two options will be displayed: Instagram stories or feed.
- Select Instagram stories.
- Now, Share!
In case you don’t see the stories button, you can easily download the video, and share it directly from Instagram.
- Open the TikTok application.
- Open the video you want to share.
- Click share on the right side.
- Tap Save Video.
- Now, open the Instagram app.
- Click on the profile picture to open the story section.
- Tap the gallery icon on the left corner.
- Ensure you select the video.
- Now, Share!
- That’s it!
Now you can share and post a resized TikTok video on Instagramwithout any issue.
In case you want to download a long TikTok video, and also want to share it on Instagram stories, Instagram would help divide it automatically before sharing. You don’t need to do anything. So simple!
Can’t Post a Resized TikTok Video on Instagram? Try the Fixes below!
In case you have been trying to share or post a resized TikTok video on Instagram, but you can’t find the button, try the following fixes below:
- Restart the phone you are using.
- Update the TikTokapplication.
- Un-install the TikTokapp and reinstall it.
- Clear all the cache to free up some space.
- Verify the network connection and try again.
- You can try using another device if all the above-listed fixes don’t work.
How to Remove watermark from your TikTok videos
Removing watermark from TikTok videos makes the life of content creators a bit difficult because they would be forced to produce two separate videos with exact content for both Instagram and TikTok. Stressful right?
Preferably, the raw footage should have been saved before uploading to either Instagram or TikTok as that would give you the best quality.
However, in case you forgot to save the raw footage, or you just prefer creating content directly for TikTok first, it is possible to upload your TikTok videos on Instagram without being penalized by the new algorithms.
Since Instagram’s algorithms actively search for the TikTok watermark and logo, you can use a web service or downloader like Musically Down (via Matt Navarra) to remove the watermark from your video.
All you have to do is follow the easy steps below:
- Open the TikTokapp and search for a video you want to save.
- Click the Sharebutton >> Copy the video link of the TikTok video you want to share on Instagram.
- Open Safari and navigate to MusicallyDownload.net.
- Paste the link into the URL box of Musically Down from TikTok.
- Tap on the Download button below.
- You will see two links to download the video. Click on the one labeled No Watermark.
When the video completes the downloading process, you will be able to find it in the Filesapp on your phone. Removing the watermark on a TikTokvideo can be quite straightforward. However, It depends greatly on whether you already have the video saved or want to remove the watermark from the beginning.
Sharing a TikTok video and posting a resized Tik Tok video on Instagram have so many advantages for its users.
They can get more views on Instagram just by reposting TikTok videos on their page. In case you are running a TikTok account, you can add your Instagram to TikTok directly from the TikTok edit profile section and post a resized TikTok video on Instagram without any hassle.
Let’s know if this article was quite insightful for you in the comment section below. Thank you for reading!