Snap++ not working 100% fixed on iOS and Android devices to start to take Snapchat pictures from auto-posting without editing.
Snap++ is a simple tool to take control of Snapchat camera roll from posting pictures and videos on the platform automatically.
If you are a fan of Snapchat, you will notice that once a picture is taken, it will automatically upload in series which, however, doesn’t create an avenue to edit the picture before uploading, add emoticons and emojis, add flowers to your Snapchat pictures, and do all sort of the editing.
Snap++ improvises the new SnapChat++ feature to edit pictures before posting them on Snapchat, control how pictures are posted, read and view receipts in your timeline.
However, if the Snap++ not working has been distress and a thorn in your mind, here, I’d share with you how to fix Snap++ not working on iOS 11, iOS 12, and Android for free.
Once you have the Snap++ IPA installed on your iOS 11 free using the TutuApp, then, here is a simple trick to fix Snap ++ not working.
Don’t Miss: How to Download Snap++ App
Fix Snap ++ Not Working on iOS
For iOS 11 and iOS 12 users, you can either reset the app preferences or clear the app caches on your iDevice.Here is how to fix Snap++ has stopped working on iOS 11 free.
- Tap Settings >> General >> Storage & iCloud Usage.
- In the top section (Storage), Tap Manage Storage at the top of the Storage option
- Select Snap ++ app from the list of apps
- Find the entry for document and data
- Click on delete App and delete the Snap + app
- Launch TutuApp
- Search for Snap++
- Tap on install
- Click on install and install again
- Go to phone settings
- Click on security
- Tap on profile and data management
- Under the app, Enterprise find Snap+ and add it as a trusted app
This procedure will refresh the SnapChat++ on your iOS 11 device. The pop-up saying Snap+ or Snap++ not working will be cleared.
Fix Snap++ Not Working on Android
We discussed various means to fix the Snap++ not working on Android here in this section. You should try all the suggested methods until you know which works to fix the Snap++ error on your Android.
Restart your Phone
When you start experiencing the Snap++ not working on your phone the first recommended approach is to restart your phone. However, the process to reboot your smartphone depends on your phone manufacturer. Therefore, we will provide the general approach to restart your Android phone to remove all Snap++ cache causing the app not working on your phone.
- Press and hold your phone power button.
- Select “restart” or slide the “restart” button depending on your phone configuration.
- Wait for your phone to restart completely and launch the “Snap++” app.
Restarting your Android phone can also help to clear the Snap++ app not working on your Android device. Don’t hesitate to try it out.
Clear Snap++ App Cache
Here is how to fix Snap++ not working on Android clearing the app cache.
- Go to phone settings swiping down the notification tray
- Scroll down to and select apps or applications manager.
- Click on the Snap++ app.
- Click on storage under the Snap++ icon
- Click on clear caches
Now, launch the Snap++ app on your phone. The not responding or not working error message would have been fixed.
Restore App Preference
Another worthy method to use to fix apps not working is to reset the app preference. This doesn’t clear all errors relating to all apps on the device. So, here, I will recommend you consider restoring your app preferences to fix the Snap++ app not working on your Android device
- Go to your phone “Settings >>Apps or Apps manager or Applications manager.
- Select the “three dots” to the top right and select “Reset app preferences.”
- Click on “Reset.” This will reset all preferences for:
- Disabled apps
- Disabled app notifications
- Default apps
- Background data restrictions for apps
- Permission restrictions
- Click on the “Reset” tab.
Now, restart the Snap++ app and the Snapchat++ not working error should be fixed with an immediate effect.
Update Snapchat ++ App
If you are running the Snapchat ++ app outdated version it can cause the Snapchat++ not working or keep crashing on your phone. To fix this, you need to update your Snap++ app to the latest version.
- Press and hold the “Snapchat ++ App”
- Wait for a couple of seconds until the app pops up with a few notifications.
- Select “Uninstall” from the popup.
- After some seconds the app will be removed from your phone. At the same time, you can also uninstall the Snapchat plus plus app from your phone apps via the phone settings.
- Go to your favorite APK sites such as APKhere or APKpure.
- Search for “Snapchat ++ APK” and download it to your phone.
- Enable install from “unknown sources” in your Android phone settings.
- Go to your phone download folder and search for “Snap++_apk”
- Click on it and select “install” to the bottom right.
- Wait for a couple of seconds for the APK app to install successfully on your Android device.
Once the Snap++ apk app has been installed successfully, launch the snap++ app and see whether it fixes the Snap++ not working on your Android phone.
Switch to the Official Snapchat App
If none of the above methods work for you to fix the Snapchat++ error on your Android phone consider a switch to the official Snapchat app. The official Snapchat app is more reliable and risk-free. If the Snapchat app is downloaded from the Google Play store for your Android phone or Apple store for your iPhone/iPad it’s guaranteed that the app will be malware-free.