The Hola Launcher is a theme for your Android phone with different wallpaper and settings to change your phone aesthetics. It makes your phone look beautiful with a touch of the configuration. However, if the Hola Launcher intrusive ads are quite offensive to you; you can simply remove or uninstall the launcher from your phone. Therefore, in this article, you will learn how to remove Hola Launcher in three different ways.
How to Remove Hola Launcher
There are three methods that can be followed to uninstall and remove the Hola Launcher app from your Android phone without leaving it traces. Here, we will discuss the entire method.
- Phone Settings.
- Google Play Store.
- Apps Gallery.
With the steps below we will explain each of the methods.
With the steps below you can uninstall and remove the Hola launcher from your phone.
- Go to your “Phone Settings.”
- Tap on “Apps” or “Applications.”
- Select “Manage Apps or Applications.”
- Scroll down and select “Hola Launcher.”
- Tap “Uninstall” on the “App” page.
- Tap “OK.”
Once you have selected “OK” the “Hola Launcher” app and all its data will be removed from your phone.
You can also uninstall any app from your phone apps gallery. So, here we will go through how you can uninstall the Hola Launcher app on your Android phone.
- Go to your “Android Phone” apps gallery.
- Locate the “Hola Launcher” app.
- Press and hold the “App” to display the app info.
- Tap “Uninstall” from the pop-up.
- Select “Uninstall.”
The app and its data will be deleted completely from your phone.
Google Play Store
You can always remove unwanted apps from your phone from the Google Play Store. So, here in this part, you will learn how to uninstall the Hola Launcher from your phone.
- Launch the “Google Play Store” app on your “Android Phone.”
- Tap your “Profile Picture” at the top right.
- Choose “Manage Apps & Device.”
- Click on “Manage.”
- Scroll down and tap on the “Hola Launcher” app from the list.
- Click on the “Trash” icon at the top right.
- Select “Uninstall” from the “Pop-up.”
The app will be uninstalled from your phone and all its data will be deleted as well.
Note: Once the Hola Launcher is removed or uninstalled from your Android phone all its data will be removed as well. This implies that when next you are installing the launcher you will be prompted to configure it since the previous settings and data have been deleted.