Let’s give a quick check on how to add Widgetsmith to home screen on iPhone. Widgetsmith is an app to create and customize icons on iPhone and iPad. If you need an elaborate guide on Widgetsmith you can consider this article on what is Widgetsmith. The article contains everything about Widget Smith. Here is another article that discusses how to use Widget Smith on your iPhone and get the best out of the app.
Widgetsmith is a simple app. But if you don’t know how to use it could be a complicated app. The clue is so simple that you first need to customize your icon first using the app before it can be added to your iPhone home screen.
Widgetsmith gives the opportunity to choose whether to display your photo or your selected image on your iPhone home screen or set a text message as the screen display instead.
How to Add Widgetsmith to Home Screen on iPhone
The following will help you to add Widgetsmith to your iPhone home screen.
- Press and hold an empty space on your iPhone screen couple of seconds until your iPhone widget app popup.
- To select the “Widgetsmith icon” create with the app. Tap on the “+” icon on your iPhone widget app.
- You need to find the Widgetsmith app from the app menu and click on “Add Widget” to add the selected “Widget Smith” app.
- Tap on “Save” to make changes and save the selected widget.
Now, press the home button on your iPhone you will see the WidgetSmith app added to your iPhone home screen.
To create a suitable icon for your app you can use the Widgetsmith app and follow the steps above to add the Widgetsmith app to the device home screen.
How to Add Widgetsmith to Home Screen on iPad
Follow the steps below to add widget [Widgetsmith] to your iPad home screen via today view widget on your iPad.
- Tap on the iPad today view widget on your iPhone and press and hold an empty screen on your iPad until the apps icons start jiggling.
- To open the “Gallery Widget” and select the “Widgetsmith app” and tap “+” at the top of the iPad screen.
- Find the “Widgetsmith” app from the list, tap on “Add Widget” and select “Done” to make changes.
The steps above depict how to add Widgetsmith to home screen on iPad via today view.