Shudder is a top American on-demand TV where you can watch a different kind of movies, fictions, events, and a lot more. Shudder gives 30-day free trial before you will be charged for a premium account or 7-day trial period. However, if you choose to cancel Shudder subscription here is a guide for you. Here in this guide, you will simply get to know how to cancel Shuddle subscription and Shudder free trial.
There are various approaches available to cancel subscriptions on Shudder depending on how you subscribed to the Shudder service. If you subscribed to Shudder on Roku you must cancel the membership or subscription on Roku.
For Google play store users, you need to go to the Google play subscription page to request for the cancellation of your account. But, if your subscription to Shudder membership via the official website, then, you can cancel your Shudder subscription in my Shudder account page.
So, without much stress, we will consider all possible means to cancel Shudder subscription in this guide.
Table of Contents
How to Cancel Shudder Subscription on Web
If you subscribed to Shudder plan for $5.83 per month on the web here is how to cancel it.
- Log into your Shudder account.
- Click on “My Account” at the top of the screen.
- Click on “Cancel Membership” under “Membership” to cancel your Subscription.
- Click “Okay” on the popup.
For those that subscribed to Shudder subscription on the official website, the above steps should work perfectly for you.
How to Cancel Shudder Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up for Shudder free trial or subscription on PayPal follow the procedures below to unsubscribe or cancel Shudder from your PayPal account.
- Log in to your PayPal account. You can also use the mobile app.
- Click on “Settings >> Payments.
- Click on “Manage Pre-approved payments.”
- Find “Shudder” in the list and click on the “Cancel” option on it.
- Follow the instruction on the screen to complete the process.
Once the process to cancel Shudder on PayPal is completed, PayPal will block Shudder pre-approved payment on your account.
How to Cancel Shudder Membership on Roku
If you subscribed to Shudder on Roku you can only unsubscribe from the service on Roku. Therefore, follow the steps below to cancel Shudder subscription on Roku.
- Log into your Roku account.
- Navigate to “Subscription” in your Roku account.
- Select “Shudder Unsubscribe” button from the list.
Now, you should see a message that you have cancelled your Shudder subscription on Roku.
How to Cancel Shudder Subscription on iTunes
If you are using an iPhone and you joined Shudder membership on iTunes here is how to cancel it.
- Launch the iTunes app on your PC [Windows or Mac].
- Make sure you sign in with your Apple ID.
- Select “Account >> My Account.”
- Navigate to settings >> Manage subscription.
- Click on “Shudder Subscription” edit button.
- Click on “Cancel Shudder” at the top of the screen.
- Click on the “Confirm” button.
Now, you should have your Shudder subscription terminated after the active subscription.
For iPhone users to cancel Shudder subscription on their device without accessing iTunes kindly follow the steps below.
- Tap on the iPhone settings gear icon on your home screen.
- Click on your iPhone/iPad profile name.
- Tap on “iTunes & app store.”
- Click on “Apple ID >> view Apple ID >> Sign in.
- Click on the “Subscription” tab.
- Find and select “Shudder” from the list available.
- Look closely at the bottom of the page and click on “Cancel Shudder Subscription.”
- Click on the “Confirm” button.
Now, you should see a message that after the active subscription you will be disconnected from Shudder.
How to Cancel Shudder Subscription on Amazon Prime
If you have signed up Shudder on Amazon prime here is how to cancel or end your subscription.
- Go to your Amazon Prime video channel here.
- Navigate to “Prime Video Channel” and click on “Shudder.”
- Select the option to cancel your Shudder on the Amazon Prime video channel page.
- That is it.
Now, you should see your Shudder renewal date on your Amazon account page and that is when the subscription will expire.
How to Cancel Shudder on Google Play Store for Android
You can connect to Shudder on Android and subscribe to the platform using your credit card or Google pay on the platform. Therefore, if you subscribed to Shudder on Android here is how to cancel it.
- Open the Google play store app on your phone.
- Tap on the hamburger to the top left.
- Select Subscription >> Shudder >> Cancel Subscription.
- Click on “Cancel Shudder Subscription” and tap “Confirm” from the pop-up.
Once the process has been completed you see a message confirming to you that you have cancelled your Shudder subscription successfully. Meanwhile, the subscription will still be active until your next renewal.