For reasons best known to you other than exploring YouTube without ads, save YouTube videos with low data, play YouTube video in your phone background when you close the YouTube app and enjoy YouTube music with a lock screen, you may choose to cancel YouTube red, now called YouTube premium.
It cost a mere $11.99 for a month to join YouTube premium. With that fee a month, you will enjoy YouTube to the fullest and have absolute control over YouTube ads, YouTube background music, etc.
However, if you think it doesn’t worth it to pay $11.99/mon all in the name of playing YouTube music in the background section of your phone or YouTube app when you can play YouTube music using this trick, download YouTube video on your device with the help of this guide, and even disable YouTube ads with this guide.
Here in this guide, I will teach you how to cancel YouTube red by visiting the YouTube premium dedicated page to cancel the YouTube premium account.
How to Cancel YouTube Red (Premium)
When you choose to cancel YouTube red you will be reverted to a free YouTube service. You can join at any time when you want again.
1. Open your browser and visit the YouTube premium management page and login with your Gmail login information.
2. Click on the Manage button
3. Click on cancel membership in the YouTube red (premium) section
4. Click on Yes on the new popup to confirm you know what you are doing.
Once this is done you next subscription will not be renewed. However, your active subscription will still be valid until the end of the next billing cycle.
- How to Cancel Acorn TV Subscription
- How to Cancel Hellofresh
- How to Cancel an Upload on Instagram
- How to Cancel LinkedIn Premium
- How to Cancel Your Microsoft Office 365 Subscription
- How to Cancel Showtime Subscription
- How to cancel HBO in less than a minute
- How to Cancel TalkTalk Broadband
- How to Cancel Anytime Gym Fitness Membership
- How to Cancel Envy Massage Membership
- How to Cancel Planet Fitness Membership
- How to Cancel Acorn TV on Roku
- How to Cancel Dazn Subscription
- How to Cancel Audible Membership Account
- How to cancel Amazon Music Subscriptions
- How to Cancel People’s Postcode Lottery
- How to Cancel Denplan Membership And Pause Your Subscriptions
- How To Cancel Nuffield Health Membership And Freeze Subscriptions
- How To Cancel Beer52 Subscription & Postpone Deliveries
- How To Cancel Vimeo Subscription and Account
- How To Cancel The National Lottery Account Or Purchased Tickets Easily
- How To Cancel ProBiller Subscription: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel NOW TV Subscription [A Step-By-Step Guide]
- How To Cancel Tesco Mobile Contract: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel BT Sport Subscription: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel SimplyCook Subscription and Postpone Deliveries
- How To Cancel Amazon Order
- How To Cancel MBNA Credit Card Account
- How To Cancel ESPN Plus Subscription [A Quick Guide]
How to Cancel YouTube Premium on iOS
If you subscribe to YouTube premium you have to manually cancel this subscription on your YouTube Android app.
Although this option has been killed on iTunes, you can still cancel this subscription at the bottom of the app store using your Apple ID.
1. Go to the app store and click on your profile picture at the top right corner of your account home screen.
2. Click on your Apple ID login email
3. Verify your identity by either entering your phone password or authorize it with your fingerprint
4. Click on subscription and tap on the YouTube premium tab on the page that follows.
5. Click on cancel subscription
6. Tap on confirm on the popup.
Your subscription will be canceled instantly but will still be active until the end of the active subscription.
How to Cancel YouTube Premium on Android
Android users can also quickly utilize the YouTube app to cancel their YouTube red membership subscription using the YouTube app on Android.
- Launch the YouTube app
- Tap your profile photo
- Click on My YouTube Red.
- Scroll down to “Manage your membership.”
- Tap Cancel membership.
Confirm the cancellation and your subscription will be canceled. While you do this, your subscription will still remain active until the end of the current subscription so you can still enjoy YouTube without ads, play YouTube video on a phone with a lock screen, and download YouTube video with low data.