Sling.com activate: It’s quite simple to activate Sling on streaming devices like Roku, Firestick, Apple TV, Xbox One, and other streaming devices with the Sling activation code with the instruction on Sling.com activate. With Sling channels and package, it’d be a thing of joy to be able to access all Sling channels beyond the use of only the Sling mobile app and website.
Sling channels include both free and paid and they can all be accessed on your streaming devices with the help of the Sling activation code from the Sling TV app on the device. It’s not that difficult to activate the Sling app on any streaming device.
The first precaution that is needed is to download and install the Sling app on your device. This first step is the most important step as the Sling TV app doesn’t support all smart TV such as the Samsung Smart TV and the LG TV that run on their personalized OS.
Without much ado, we will discuss how to activate Sling on Roku in this guide and all other streaming devices that can download, install, and view the Sling TV activation code and activate it on Sling.com/activate.
This is a manual code that is displayed on the Sling app on your smart TV with the instruction on how to activate the Sling app on the device. Often, the Sling.com/activate code is 7 digits or number or the combination of both to verify the Sling app on your smart TV to be able to access all the Sling channels on the smart or streaming device.
The Sling.com activate code can expire with time. And if the activation expires you will end up seeing the Sling.com/activate code not working on the display. This however means that you need to regenerate another Sling.com activate code.
However, all this boiled down to having the SLING TV subscription active. Otherwise, you will only be able to generate the activation code to activate the Sling TV app on www.sling.com/activate on your web browser.
Sling TV Supported Devices
The following categories of streaming devices supported Sling TV.
TVs & Players
- Apple TV
- Fire TV
- Android TV Box
- Samsung Smart TV
- AirTV Mini
- LG Smart TV and others.
- Xbox Series X|S
Sling.com Activate Roku
Since the Sling TV app is available on the Roku store it’d be so easy to install and activate the Sling app.
- Press the “Home” button on the “Roku” device to return to the device home screen.
- Navigate to “Channels Store >> Streaming Channels.
- Click on “Search Channels” and search for “Sling TV” in the search box.
- Select “Sling TV App” from the suggestion.
- Select “Add Channel” to download and install the TV app on your Roku device.
- Navigate to the Roku channel store and launch the “Sling” app from the apps list.
- Navigate to “Sign In” and select it.
- The Sling TV app will display a 7-digit activation code. Also, take note of the instruction to activate the Sling TV app on the Roku streaming device.
- Go to Sling.com/activate on a mobile or PC web browser.
- Enter the Sling TV activation code and click on the “Continue” button.
- Sign in to your Sling TV account.
The Roku TV screen will automatically refresh and you will be signed in to your Sling account.
Sling.com Activate Firestick
We detailed below how to activate Sling on Firestick. Follow the steps below.
- Select the Firestick “Search” box with the aid of the Firestick Remote.
- Type “Sling TV.” Before you complete the search you will see some popup. Make sure you select “Sling TV App.”
- On the download page click on the option to download the app and start installing it on the Firestick device.
- Once the “App” installation is completed select the option to “Open” the app.
- Now, launch the Sling TV app and click on the “Sign-In” tab.
- You will likely see two different options. The option to sign in with your Sling username and password. And the option to sign in using the Sling TV activation code on “www.sling.com/activate.”
- Take note of both the Sling activation code on the TV screen and the instruction to activate the device.
- Go to Sling.com/activate on your web browser.
- Type the activation code and click on the “Continue” button.
- Now, type your Sling TV username [email] and password and click on the “Sign-In” to log into your Sling account.
The Sling activation code page on your Firestick will automatically refresh itself. Once the activation code is verified, the Firestick screen will automatically refresh itself.
Sling.com Activate Apple TV
The link to authenticate Sling on Apple TV and how to get the Sling TV activation code for Apple TV is discussed below. Meanwhile, for the Sling TV to work on your Apple TV you must first subscribe to the Sling TV.
- Open the Apple TV store with the “Siri” feature or “Remote.”
- Search for “Sling TV” using the apps store search box and select the TV app to download and install it on your smart TV.
- To find the Sling.com/activate code select sign in with link or the other option other than using the official Sling username and password option. After this, you will see the instruction to follow to activate the Sling TV app on your Apple TV without a password or username.
- Visit www.sling.com/activate on a web browser. You can use your phone or computer browser and you will be redirected to a new URL where you will be asked to enter the Sling activation code on your TV screen.
- Enter the said code and click on the continue button to proceed. Next, you need to sign in to your Sling account with your username and password.
Within seconds the Sling.com activate code screen will disappear and you will be granted access to the Sling TV on your Apple TV.
Activate Sling on Fire TV
Following the guide below you can download, install, and activate the Sling TV app on your Amazon Fire TV provided you are able to get the Sling.com activate code.
- From the Amazon Fire TV, home screen navigate to the apps store using the remote.
- Use the remote navigation to select the search box and search for “Sling TV.”
- You would see a list of suggested Sling TV app. Tap on the official Sling TV to open the download option.
- Click on the “Sling TV” download button to download and install the app on your Fire TV.
- Launch the Sling TV app from the Fire TV downloaded apps store and take note of the instruction on how to activate the app with the activation code and Sling.com/activate portal.
- Go to www.sling.com/activate on a web browser while you keep the Fire TV screen open. Also, do not refresh the Fire TV code screen so that it will not render the generated activation code invalid.
- You will be redirected from www.sling.com/activate to https://ms.p.sling.com/oauth/verify.html and asked to enter the Sling TV activation code on your Fire TV screen.
- Enter the code and click on the “Continue” tab. Sign in to your Sling TV account with your Sling account username and password.
- The Sling activation code on your TV will refresh automatically and you will be signed in to your Sling account.
Meanwhile, Sling would confirm that your Sling TV subscription is still active to grant access. Otherwise, you will only be able to activate the Sling TV app on the Fire TV but with restricted access to all deserved contents.
Sling.com Activate Samsung Smart TV
If you have a Samsung Smart TV non-Tizen you will be able to activate and use the Sling TV app successfully. Else, you won’t be able to download talkless or activating the Sling TV app on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Press the Samsung Smart TV home screen button.
- Navigate to the left side and select “Apps.”
- Sign in to your Samsung account and select search from the top right of the apps screen.
- Search for “Sling TVApp” using the “on-screen” keyboard.
- Select the Sling TV app and click on the option to “Install” the app.
- Navigate to apps >> downloaded apps >> Sling TV and launch it.
- You will see the instruction on how to activate Sling TV on a Samsung Smart TV. On the screen, you will see the Sling TV activation code for the Samsung Smart TV and the website to visit to activate the Sling TV.
- Go to https://www.sling.com/activate on any device with a web browser. At this juncture, you will be redirected to a new URL.
- Enter the Sling TV activation code that is on your smart TV screen and click on the “Continue” button to verify and validate the activation code.
- Follow the instruction on the screen to sign in to your Sling account with your username and password.
Instantly the Sling TV activation code page will refresh on your Samsung Smart TV and you will be granted access to your subscribed Sling TV content on your Samsung Smart TV.