To activate and get the 10Play app on a smart TV you need both the 10Play activation code and 10Play.com.au/activate. 10 Play is one of the few Network Ten’s multi-platform catch-up TV and video website that supports all 10, 10 Shake 10 Bold and 10 Peach shows and sports in a single platform or app. Apart from the 10play.com.au activate portal that allows you to link your 10Play account to your Smart TV such as Apple TV, Samsung Samsung Smart, Android TV, you will have direct access to premium content on 10Play.
When you download and install the 10Play app on your Smart TV and it gets to a point to activate the 10Play app you will be given instruction on the 10Play activate process which includes the 10Play activation code and instruction to go 10play.com.au/activate.
10Play activate supports a variety of smart TV and streaming devices. While the approach to activate 10Play on each of these devices are similar, the 10Play activation code that each device-generated differs from one another. This is the reason why you can not use the 10Play activation code for Apple TV for Samsung Smart TV. Each device activation code must be generated and follow the instruction to activate the 10Play and start to watch the 10Play content on your smart or streaming device.
The good news is that you can use the same 10Play subscription on the web portal as well as on your smart TV or (supported) streaming device. It’s important to note that you cannot sign in to the 10Play app directly on your Smart TV. The only way to sign in to the 10Play app on the supported smart TV is to go to 10Play.com.au/activate or tenplay.com.au/activate and follow the instruction to validate the activation code and sign in to the 10Play app on your TV using the activation code to sync the account profile content.
Note: If the 10Play tvOS app on your device is 3.4.5 or Android 4.0 and above you will be required to visit 10Play.com.au activate with the activation code if you want to watch all restricted content on 10Play by members.
This means that to watch any content that is locked by members you will need to activate your account with the 10Play.com.au activation code.
Table of Contents
Activate 10Play on Apple TV using 10Play.com.au/activate
Following the steps below you will be able to view the 10Play activation code to activate your account and watch restricted content on your smart TV on 10Play.com.au/activate.
- Go to the Apple TV apps store and search for “10Play” in the “Entertainment” section.
- Click on the “Get” button and download and install the app. This might take about 10 seconds to complete. Just hang on for it to download and install the app successfully on the smart TV.
- Launch the 10Play app to open it and click on the “Member” restricted content to view the 10Play activation code and instruction to visit 10Play.com.au/activate on a web browser either on phone or computer.
- To activate the 10Play code open your browser on your phone or PC and go to 10Play.com.au/activate.
- Click on the “Sign-In” button to sign in to your 10Play account with your existing username and password or click on the “Sign Up” button to the top right to create a new 10Play account and follow the instruction in your email to verify the account and follow the step to sign in to your 10Play account.
- Once you have successfully signed in to your 10Play account click on “Activate your TV” and enter the activation code on your TV screen and click on “Activate.”
- Once the activation code is validated you will see a checkmark indicating that you have successfully activated the 10Play app on your Apple TV and you can now stream restricted content.
After about 10 seconds the 10Play app will be activated on your smart TV and you will have access to all restricted content on the device.
10Play.com.au Activate Code not Working
If you get the activation code isn’t valid or the provided code isn’t valid just do the following to troubleshoot and fix it.
- The 10Play activation code has expired. 10Play.com.au activation code only valid for 30 minutes after which it’ll become invalid. The 10Play activation code autogenerate after every 30 minutes. So, if the generated code has lasted for 30 minutes the app will generate a new code for the activation.
Don’t Miss: How to Activate youtube on Smart TV
10Play Activate on Fire TV using 10Play.com.au/activate
Amazon Fire TV is another 10Play supported device. With the 10Play app activation code and 10Play.com.au activate webpage you can remove restriction from all members restricted content on 10Play. To complete the activation process on your Fire TV follow the procedures below.
- Navigate to the Amazon Fire TV app and search for the 10Play app. Download and install the app on the device and be ready to activate the app.
- Launch the 10Play app and find the restricted content you want to watch. Click on the restricted content to view the 10Play activation code for your Amazon Fire TV and instruction to visit 10Play.com.au/activate on your web browser.
- Go to www.10Play.com.au/activate on your web browser and click on the “Sign in” button to log in to your 10Play account. For a new user, click on the “Sign Up” button located at the top of the screen and follow the instruction to complete your account creation.
- Once you have successfully signed in to your 10Play account click on “Activate Your TV” and enter the “Activation code” on your TV screen and click on the “Activate” button.
- After about 10 seconds, the 10Play activate page will automatically refresh and you will be granted access to all the members restricted content.
Tip: In case the 10Play activation is not working refresh the instruction page to generate a new activation code and go to 10Play.com.au/activate on your web browser to activate the code and remove the restriction placed on the member’s content.
10Play Activate on Android TV using 10Play.com.au Activate Code
This is how you can activate 10Play app on your Android TV & box.
- Switch on your Android TV.
- Navigate to the apps store and search for “10Play” using the search box.
- Select the “10Play” app from the search box and select “Install” to download and install the app on your Android TV.
- Navigate to the installed app section and open the 10Play app. You will see member’s restricted content. Click on any of the content to view the activation code and instruction on how to activate the code on 10Play.com.au activate.
- Go to Tenplay.com.au/activate on your web browser and sign in to your 10Play account.
- Enter the activation code on your TV screen and select “Activate” on the screen to validate and activate the code.
- Once the code has been validated you will see a checkmark indicating a successful message. Wait for a couple of seconds for the activation code page to refresh automatically and remove restriction from the member’s restricted content.
10Play.com.au Activation Code Error on iPhone
Unable to complete the 10Play activate process on your iPhone by signing in to your 10Play account using the social media button on your iPhone or iPad? Follow the tips below to enable popup on your iPhone
- Go to your iPhone Settings >> Safari.
- Scroll down and toggle “Enable Pop-up” to “Off.” This is turned on by default by “Apple.”
- Go to https://10play.com.au/activate on your web browser.