To activate and get the 10Play app on a smart TV you need both the 10Play activation code and 10Play.com.au/activate.
10 Play is one of the few Network Ten’s multi-platform catch-up TV and video website that supports all 10, 10 Shake 10 Bold and 10 Peach shows and sports in a single platform or app.
Apart from the 10play.com.au activate portal that allows you to link your 10Play account to your Smart TVs such as Apple TV, Samsung Samsung Smart, and Android TV, you will have direct access to premium content on 10Play.
When you download and install the 10Play app on your Smart TV and it gets to a point to activate the 10Play app you will be given instructions on the 10Play activate process which includes the 10Play activation code and instructions to go to 10play.com.au/activate.
10Play activate supports a variety of smart TV and streaming devices. While the approach to activate 10Play on each of these devices are similar, the 10Play activation code that each device generated differs from one another.
This is the reason why you can not use the 10Play activation code for Apple TV for Samsung Smart TV. Each device activation code must be generated and follow the instruction to activate the 10Play and start to watch the 10Play content on your smart or streaming device.
The good news is that you can use the same 10Play subscription on the web portal as well as on your smart TV or (supported) streaming device. It’s important to note that you cannot sign in to the 10Play app directly on your Smart TV.
The only way to sign in to the 10Play app on the supported smart TV is to go to 10Play.com.au/activate or tenplay.com.au/activate and follow the instruction to validate the activation code and sign in to the 10Play app on your TV using the activation code to sync the account profile content.
Note: If the 10Play tvOS app on your device is 3.4.5 or Android 4.0 and above you will be required to visit 10Play.com.au activate it with the activation code if you want to watch all restricted content on 10Play by members.
This means that to watch any content that is locked by members you will need to activate your account with the 10Play.com.au activation code.
How to get 10 Play on Smart TV
The 10 play streaming platform supports a few smart TVs which include Telstra, Apple, Fetch, Samsung, Android TV or Foxtel, LG TV and Laptop or Computer.
However, the approach to get 10 play on Smart TV [supported smart TVs] differs from one device to the other because of the manufacturing settings.
Therefore, we will unveil how to get 10 play on smart tv using a general method that involves using the 10 play activation code.
- Sign in to your 10play.com.au account on a web browser on your computer/laptop or mobile.
- Open the 10play app on your smart TV.
- Select the 10play video to stream on the TV.
- A screen containing the 10play activation code and 10play.com.au/activate will appear.
- Visit 10play.com.au/activate on the same browser you logged into your 10play account.
- Enter the 10play activation code on your TV screen and click “Activate.”
- Once the code has been validated and your account activated on your TV you will see the “thanks for activating 10play” message on the TV screen.
You can now start streaming your favourite on 10play. On the contrary, if the 10play activation code returns an invalid activation code message, wait for 30 minutes, generate a new code and follow the steps above to activate your smart TV.
Now that you know how to get 10 play on smart TV you can apply the same method to download and activate 10play on your smart TV at home/office.
How to Activate 10 Play on Apple TV
Following the steps below you will be able to view the 10Play activation code to activate your account and watch restricted content on your smart TV on 10Play.com.au/activate.
- Go to the Apple TV apps store and search for “10Play” in the “Entertainment” section.
- Click on the “Get” button and download and install the app. This might take about 10 seconds to complete. Just hang on for it to download and install the app successfully on the smart TV.
- Launch the 10Play app to open it and click on the “Member” restricted content to view the 10Play activation code and instructions to visit 10Play.com.au/activate on a web browser either on a phone or computer.
- To activate the 10Play code open your browser on your phone or PC and go to 10Play.com.au/activate.
- Click on the “Sign-In” button to sign in to your 10Play account with your existing username and password or click on the “Sign Up” button to the top right to create a new 10Play account and follow the instruction in your email to verify the account and follow the step to sign in to your 10Play account.
- Once you have successfully signed in to your 10Play account click on “Activate your TV” and enter the activation code on your TV screen and click on “Activate.”
- Once the activation code is validated you will see a checkmark indicating that you have successfully activated the 10Play app on your Apple TV and you can now stream restricted content.
After about 10 seconds the 10Play app will be activated on your smart TV and you will have access to all restricted content on the device.
10Play.com.au Activate Code not Working
If you get the activation code isn’t valid or the provided code isn’t valid just do the following to troubleshoot and fix it.
- The 10Play activation code has expired. 10Play.com.au activation code is only valid for 30 minutes after which it’ll become invalid.
- The 10Play activation code autogenerate after every 30 minutes. So, if the generated code has lasted for 30 minutes the app will generate a new code for the activation.
Don’t Miss: How to Activate youtube on Smart TV
10Play Activate on Fire TV using 10Play.com.au/activate
Amazon Fire TV is another 10Play-supported device. With the 10Play app activation code and 10Play.com.au activate webpage you can remove restrictions from all members’ restricted content on 10Play. To complete the activation process on your Fire TV follow the procedures below.
- Navigate to the Amazon Fire TV app and search for the 10Play app. Download and install the app on the device and be ready to activate the app.
- Launch the 10Play app and find the restricted content you want to watch. Click on the restricted content to view the 10Play activation code for your Amazon Fire TV and instruction to visit 10Play.com.au/activate on your web browser.
- Go to www.10Play.com.au/activate on your web browser and click on the “Sign in” button to log in to your 10Play account. For a new user, click on the “Sign Up” button located at the top of the screen and follow the instruction to complete your account creation.
- Once you have successfully signed in to your 10Play account click on “Activate Your TV” and enter the “Activation code” on your TV screen and click on the “Activate” button.
- After about 10 seconds, the 10Play activate page will automatically refresh and you will be granted access to all the members’ restricted content.
Tip: In case the 10Play activation is not working refresh the instruction page to generate a new activation code and go to 10Play.com.au/activate on your web browser to activate the code and remove the restriction placed on the member’s content.
10Play Activate on Android TV using 10Play.com.au Activate Code
This is how you can activate 10 Play on Android TV & box.
- Switch on your Android TV.
- Navigate to the apps store and search for “10Play” using the search box.
- Select the “10Play” app from the search box and select “Install” to download and install the app on your Android TV.
- Navigate to the installed app section and open the 10Play app. You will see members’ restricted content. Click on any of the content to view the activation code and instructions on how to activate the code on 10Play.com.au activate.
- Go to Tenplay.com.au/activate on your web browser and sign in to your 10Play account.
- Enter the activation code on your TV screen and select “Activate” on the screen to validate and activate the code.
- Once the code has been validated you will see a checkmark indicating a successful message. Wait for a couple of seconds for the activation code page to refresh automatically and remove restriction from the member’s restricted content.
10Play.com.au Activation Code Error on iPhone
Unable to complete the 10Play activate process on your iPhone by signing in to your 10Play account using the social media button on your iPhone or iPad? Follow the tips below to enable popups on your iPhone
- Go to your iPhone Settings >> Safari.
- Scroll down and toggle “Enable Pop-up” to “Off.” This is turned on by default by “Apple.”
- Go to https://10play.com.au/activate on your web browser.
How to get 10 Play on LG smart TV
10play supports LG smart TV. So, here, we will discuss how to get 10 play on LG smart TV to watch your favourite 10 play movie or show on your LG smart TV.
- Log into your 10play account on PC or mobile.
- Turn on your LG smart TV.
- Press the “Home” >> “( LG content store) Apps” >> “10play.”
- Select a movie to watch on your LG smart TV.
- Take note of the 10play activation code and 10play.com.au/activate.
- Go to 10play.com.au/activate on the same browser.
- Enter the 10play activation code on your LG smart TV screen.
- Click on “Activate.”
- You will see “thanks for activating 10play” on your LG TV.
After the above steps, you will be able to start streaming your favourite 10play content on your LG smart TV.
Ten Play not Working on LG Smart TV
Ten play is currently available on a limited LG smart TV version. So, you will likely experience ten play not working on your LG smart TV if your LG smart TV is not using WebOS 3.0 or higher.
While the 10play team are working on how to get the 10play app on LG TVs that are not on web0S 3.0, users with the webOS 3.0 operating system can get 10 play on their LG TV following the steps above.
How to Watch 10 Play on TV
Follow the steps below to learn how to watch 10 play on TV.
- Install the 10play app on your TV.
- Open the app and click on a movie or event to watch.
- Take note of the 10play activation code and 10play.com.au/activate.
- Open a browser on your phone or laptop
- Sign in to your 10play account on 10play.com.au.
- Open another tab and visit 10play.com.au/activate.
- Enter the 10play code on your TV screen and click “Activate.”
- The 10play watch screen with the activation code and 10play.com.au/activate will change to “thanks for activating 10play” and you can start watching your favourite movie on the 10play app on your TV.
We have solely described how to get 10 play on TV.
How to Fix 10 Play not working on Samsung TV
Take the following steps if 10 play is not working on your Samsung TV.
- Restart your Samsung TV.
- Clear the App cache.
- Update the 10play app to the latest version.
- Uninstall and reinstall the 10play app.
- Check your network connection.
- Check whether the 10play server is down.
- Double-check the login credential you provided.
If you are experiencing 10play not working on smart TV the above troubleshooting tips should help you to resolve it.
Why can’t I get 10 Play on my LG TV?
Why can’t I get 10 play on my LG TV? It’s because your LG TV is not running the LG webOS 3.0 or higher.
The 10play app only supported LG TV with WebOS 3.0 at the moment and that is why you can’t find the 10play app in your LG content store for download.