It’s probably not possible to recover Gmail password without any information such as Gmail password recovery email, and phone number when you didn’t log into your account. The only way for Google to know you are the owner of the account when you choose password recovery or when you are unable to login into your Gmail account is to verify your account through your information such as the phone number you entered when you wanted to verify your Gmail account, and the recovery email at the point of registration for password recovery link.
Although, recovery email column is not compulsory when filling Gmail account form but it’s the best way to recover your Gmail password when you can no longer remember them or have access to them. However, Google made it impossible to recover Gmail password without any information such as phone number and recovery email. Meanwhile, you can still change your Gmail password if you are still able to login to your Gmail account. This being the only way to change Gmail account without phone number and recovery email you should always to the advantage.
So, with this techniques, you will learn how to change Gmail password without any information such as phone number and recovery email. In most cases, if you were unable to login to your Gmail account and you can’t remember the password, there are many ways to recover your Gmail account back using Google find my account feature. There are 7 of them. In our previous post on how to change and recover Gmail password, we have detailed how to recover your Gmail account if you still have access to your phone number and recovery email.
As you can see, the issue at hand is different from what we shared in our previous post. However, here in this post, we’ll take a new dimension to change Gmail password so that you will be able to have access to your Gmail account again and change the password if you are able to meet the criteria below.
How to Recover Gmail Password without any Information
Before you can use the method you should be able to login to your Gmail account. It doesn’t matter where you access your account, it could be on phone or computer. You can use this approach on Android phone, iOS phone and even on PC. However, we assume that you are still able to login to your Gmail account so as to be able to change the password without Gmail sending a message [text] to your phone number or a password recovery link to your recovery email.
If you are so sure that you can still log in to your account or you still have a device where you are logged on already you should follow the procedure below. However, this procedure will log your Gmail account out on other devices which are logged on with the old password.
1. Login to your Gmail account from any device [Android phone, iOS phone, Mac PC, Windows PC, etc]. If you are unable to login with username and password you have with you or if you do not save your username and password to auto-login to your Gmail account using a browser such as Google Chrome consider reading this article.
2. Navigate to the upper right of the page and click on my account before settings and a new window will pop up on another tab.
3. This new window that opens is where to protect, control and edit your Gmail account from the backend. So, here you will be able to play around with the password, two steps authentication, and many more options. From here you can change Gmail password without a phone number or recovery email. Proceed to click on sign in & security to the left page of the new tab.
3. A new page will swipe up to info such as phone number, recovery email, 2 step authentication and the last time you changed your password. Then, click on change password.
4. Now try to login to your Gmail account using the old password you remembered. Google requires this to verify that you are the owner of the Gmail account. A new window will come up for you to change your Gmail password. Enter a new password different from the old one or any password you have not used in the past. For optimal security use combinations of letters, alphabets, and signs to craft your password.
5. Once you have chosen the right password for your account click on change password, and the password to the account will be changed, at the same times you will be logged off on other devices. This is so far the best way to recover Gmail password without any information such as recovery email or phone number.
To recovery Gmail password without phone numbers you need to follow this exact procedure otherwise you will be required to guess when you created the Gmail account, your date of birth, and some other information you are likely not going to remember again.
I have used this method over and over again. In case you are stuck and you don’t know the way forward you can just use the comment below and we’ll take a look into it together. Moreso, if your Gmail account is hacked you may need to provide your phone number and recovery email to recover the account from the hacker.