Google offers a variety of ways to reset your forgotten Gmail password. So, if you forgot your Gmail password you can easily tap “Forgot Password” on the login screen to reset your Gmail password. However, it comes with prices to pay such as receiving the Gmail verification code to your phone number or recovery email address.
In case you don’t have access to either of these options it’ll be hard to recover your Gmail password. However, there is a walkaround to go about that and in this article, you will learn how to recover Gmail password without phone number and recovery email.
How to Recover Gmail Password without Phone Number and Recovery Email on Android
You can simply follow the steps below to recover your Gmail password without your phone number and recovery email on your Android phone.
- Go to your Android phone “Settings.”
- Scroll down and select “Google.”
- Select the “Gmail” whose password you want to recover without your phone number and recovery email address.
- Tap on “Manage your Google Account.”
- Scroll to “Personal Info” and click on it.
- Choose “Password” when you scroll down the page.
- Sign in to the account with your “Old Gmail Password.”
- Type your “New Password” and repeat “New Password.”
- Now click on “Change Password.”
With this, you can recover your Gmail password without your phone number or recovery email for the Google account verification code.
Alternatively, you can follow the steps below to find your Google Gmail password without your phone number and email address [recovery] and without changing your old Gmail password.
- Go to your Android phone “Settings.”
- Click on “Password & security.”
- Choose “Manage Password.”
- Select “Google” under “Other services.”
- Type your “Gmail” into the search box to find it.
- Unlock your phone with your “Biometric or Fingerprint” when prompted.
- Tap on the “eye” icon to reveal the password.
That is all you need to do to recover your Gmail password without your phone number and recovery email on your Android phone.
How to Recover Gmail Password without Phone Number and Recovery Email on iPhone
You can take the following steps on your iPhone to recover your Gmail password without your account-associated phone number and the recovery email address.
- Open the “Safari” browser on your iPhone.
- Visit the “Password Recovery” link “https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery.”
- Tap “Forgot Password.”
- You may be presented with some options such as:
- Tap “Yes” on your phone.
- Get a verification code to your alternative email.
- Get a verification code to your phone number.
- Choose “Try another way to sign in.”
- Google will display various options that you can use to recover your Gmail account without your phone number because you cannot receive the verification code as well as your recovery email address.
How to Recover a Gmail Account without Password
Google provides various methods to recover your Gmail account when you forget your password, even your email. If you don’t have your phone number to receive your Gmail verification code or the recovery email address, you can try to under these basic tips when you want to recover your account.
1. Enter Your Password
The faster way to recover your Gmail password is to type the last password. So, you can easily use it to gain access to your account.
2. Get a verification Code
If you have access to your phone number and recovery email address Google will send the verification code to reset and recover your Gmail password to either of the account unless you specify where to send the code to.
3. Try another way to sign in
Google can provide more options to recover your Gmail password such as sending a notification to your phone to either tap “Yes” or choose a number that matches what is on the Google account recovery page and once you can confirm that you will be able to sign in to your Gmail account and also change your forgotten account password.