It is What is “Hulu error code p-dev320” and why did the error keep coming on your Hulu streaming device? Well, this guide will enlighten you about this p-dev320 error on Hulu and how to fix it. It’s common to come across some errors while you are using apps on your device. That shouldn’t take away your breath.
Hulu error is not limited to p-dev320 on your media players like Roku and Apple TV. Some other popular errors on Hulu include the following:
- Hulu error code p-dev303
- Hulu error code p-dev320
- Hulu error code p-dev318
- Hulu error code p-dev323
- Hulu error code p-dev329
- Hulu error code p-dev322
However, we’ll handle the Hulu error code one after the other in this guide.
Table of Contents
Causes of Hulu Error Code
There are a few reasons why you will keep experiencing the error code on your Hulu app. These include;
- The Hulu app is outdated.
- The Bugs from the Hulu app.
- Poor internet connection.
If any of the reasons above caused your Hulu app to be returning error code p-dev320 you must pay attention to it to fix it.
How to Fix Hulu Error Code p-dev320
There are different approaches to fix the Hulu error code application on your streaming devices. However, we will advise you to go through each of the steps to know which of the suggestion fixes it. The suggested approaches work to fix the error code on your Apple and Roku TV.
How to Fix Hulu Error Code p-dev320 on Apple TV
Here are the approaches to fix this error code on your Hulu when it kept repeating itself.
- Launch your Apple TV with error code p-dev320
- Navigate to the Apple store.
- Search for the “Hulu App”.
- Click on the app and “Uninstall” it.
- Navigate to app store >> search for “Hulu >> Get >> Done.
Removing and reinstalling the Hulu app on your Apple TV will help to clear the app caches and restore the app back to its normal state.
Fix Hulu Error on Phones
Android, iPhone and tablet users do not need to remove the app to clear the app caches. And here is how.
- Power on phone with error code p-dev320.
- Go to your phone settings.
- Navigate to “App manager or applications” and click on it.
- Find and click on the “Hulu” app.
- Click on the “Storage” button.
- Click on “clear caches”.
Now, all caches causing the error code in the Hulu app will be cleared and the app will be refreshed on your phone.
Fix Hulu Error p-dev320 on Xbox
Here is the solution to fix the Hulu error code on your Xbox game console.
- Go to your Xbox Menu when you want to clear Hulu error p dev320
- Select “My Games and Apps” from the menu
- Choose “Apps”
- Highlight “Hulu” with the controller
- Press Menu on your controller
- Select “Manage Apps”
- Clear Saved Data
The procedure will help you to clear your Hulu app caches on your Xbox without removing or uninstalling the app.
Update Hulu App
The above suggestion should fix the Hulu error on your streaming device. However, if after the above procedures the error failed to disappear, kindly follow the procedures to update your Hulu app.
Contact Hulu Support
The troubleshooting procedures are supposed to fix the Hulu error code on your streaming device. But, if the error keeps coming after you have done what you think should be done you should consider contacting Hulu support.
- Launch the Hulu app.
- Select Video Playback
- Tap on “Video:
- Click on “I still need help” at the bottom of the page.
- Follow the instruction to complain about it and the issue will be resolved.
Did these suggestions help to fix the Hulu error code p-dev320 on your streaming device? Kindly leave a comment below.