If you are keen on how to watch live football matches on Android without paying for a cable subscription there is always a way out. The era of the smartphone has made it easy a lot to have everything at the fingers of our tips without stress. However, the good news is here with AOS TV APK to watch live football matches online and other TV programs.
We have all settled for Livenet TV and ApneTV to stream movies and live event on our smartphone. However, the popularity of these free movies apps have attracted bans to them. However, AOS TV app is a low key app to stream movies for free.
With the AOS TV app download and installed on your Android phone you will have access to stream live events on your device and watch live entertainment online without a subscription.
The latest IPTV to stream movies and watch TV on Android is the AOS app and it’s free for use.
This guide is purposely to help you download AOS TV app and install it on your Android phone. And since the app isn’t available in the Google play store, you’d need this guide to install apps that are not from the Google store.
Table of Contents
What is AOS TV App?
AOS TV app is an Android dedicated app to offer free movies streaming and watch live [entertainment] event without registration. The 16MB size TV app for Android contains overs 50 different TV channels and free football stations which include Manchester United TV, Chelsea FC TV, supersport 1, supersport 2, and supersport 3.
The AOS app isn’t an ads-free free streaming app for Android phone like the CotoMovies [whose twitter handle was removed for sharing copyright contents].
This implies that the AOS APK shares ads and the ads are intrusive as they pop up at every opportunity. While you can manage these ads it worth to note that.
AOS App Info
Here is the basic information you need to know about the AOS app for Android.
Name: AOS TV
Category : Live TV Streaming
App Size: 16.40 MB
Android Version : Android 4.1 & Above
Last Update: v16.3.5 (September 2019)
License Type : Free
Download Link: AOS TV APK
AOS TV Support: FB Page
Enable Unknown Sources
The first thing you want to do before you install AOS app is to enable install from unknwon sources to avoid an error that might say the APK you are trying to install might contain some unsafe contents.
- Go to your phone settings
- Scroll down and click on about phone
- Find build number and tap it for 6 times or more consecutively
- Navigate back to your phone security settings
- Scroll down and find unknown sources
- Tap on it and click on OK to enable it
Note: The unknown sources aren’t enabled by default and all-new phones have to enable this feature to install AOS TV app on your Android.
How to Install AOS TV App on Android
Upon successful downloading the AOS TV app and enabling install from unknown sources you can proceed to install the free streaming app on your Android phone.
1. Download AOS TV apk to your Android phone
2. Go to your download folder and navigate to app installer packages
3. Find and click on AOS_TV.apk
4. Click on install from the pop-up
5. Click on done once the installation is completed.
Now, you are ready to stream movies and watch live entertainment [event] on your [Android] smartphone.
How to Watch Live Event on AOS TV App
You are ready to launch the AOS app for the first time and this could lead you to stream your favourite TV channels and watch live football matches on your phone.
1. Launch the AOS streaming app on your device
2. Wait for the app to load completely [with your internet connection enabled]
3. Check through the AOS channels and click on your favourite channel to stream free. For a live match click on live football and for other channels click on your favourite.
4. Wait for the channel to load
5. Under the streaming screen, you will see different options which include different links to stream such as link 1, link 2, link 3, link 4, etc.
6. Wait for the event to complete buffering and it’ll start streaming live.
How to Cast AOS TV on a Bigger Screen
You want to stream AOS event on a bigger screen using the app cast feature to transfer the app screen to a larger screen. To cast the AOS screen, follow the procedures below.
- Launch the AOS app
- Click on your favourite TV channel
- Click on the cast icon when the movie or event is buffering
- The cast feature will start finding an available device
- Select the available device
Once this is done the AOS screen will be transferred to your TV screen and you can follow up the event on your TV screen rather than committing yourself to stream on your phone [small] screen.
N: B. Both your phone and your TV with a larger screen must be on the same WiFi network.
How to Install AOS TV App on Firestick
Do you have a Firestick media player? Here is a step by step to install AOS TV APK on your Amazon FireStick media player.
1. With your Firestick powered on click on the settings located to the top right on the home screen.
2. Tap on the device option from the new interface that appears
3. Under the device, settings click on the developer options
4. Tap on apps from unknown sources
5. Toggle the icon to enable the feature to install 3rd party apps on your firestick
6. Navigate to the home screen
7. Click on the Firestick search box and search for “Downloader” and click on “Go”.
8. Tap on “Downloader” to start downloading the AOS TV for Firestick downloader
9. Tap “Allow” and click on “Yes” for everything from the alert pop up
10. Click on the “OK” button to proceed
11. Navigate to the settings and click on it
13. Click on the “Downloader app” and type the AOS App URL into the URL box
14. Click on “OK” to start downloading the app. You will see the download progress and when the download is complete.
15. Tap on the install button
Wait for a couple of minutes for AOS TV app to finish installation on your Firestick and you can stream all AOS channels for free on your Firestick media player.
How to Install AOSTV App on PC
It’s easy and stresses free to download and install AOSTV app on a Windows and Mac computer using an emulator. If, instead of using cast feature to magnify the AOSTV app to your computer you can download and install the free TV streaming apps on your PC.
- Download AOS TV APK and Android emulator on your PC
- Install the emulator on your PC
- Launch the emulator and click on install APK
- Navigate to your download folder and select AOS TV_apk
- Wait for the free movies app to install on your PC
Now, proceed to launch the free movies app on your PC and start streaming and start to watch live football matches for free.
There are over 100 channels for free streaming. There is no registration required to watch live events on the channels.
Aaj Tak HD, AAJ TAKK, Star Plus HD(IN, ME, UK, USA), Star Utsav, Star World HD, STAR GOLD HD, STAR GOLD IN, STAR GOLD UK, STAR MOVIES HD, STAR MOVIES, EPIC, Colours HD(IN, EU, ME, AUS), STAR BHARAT HD(IN, MENA, UK), Movie OK, RISHTEY(UK, ASIA), RISHTEY CINEPLEX(UK), CINEPLEX HD, SONY TV HD(IN, UK, USA, AUS), SONY SAB HD(IN, UK, ASIA), SET MAX HD(IN, UK, AUS), Sony Pal, Sony Max 2, Sony Pix HD, Sony Mix, ZEETV HD(IN, UK, ME), ZEE CLASSIC, ZEE ACTION, ZEE SALAM, ZEE BUSINESS, Zee ETC, ZEE NEWS, Zee Cinema HD(IN, UK, ME, APAC)
GEO News, GEO News UK, GEO TEZ, GEO ENT, GEO ENT EU, GEO KAHANI, GEO KAHANI EU, ARY DIGITAL, ARY DIGITAL UK, ARY FAMILY, ARY NEWS, ARY NEWS UK, Zaiqa, ARY ZAUQ, ARY ZINDAGI, ARY MUSIK, HUM TV, HUM TV UK, HUM TV WORLD, HUM SANITARY, HUM MASALA, HUM NEWS, DUNIYA NEWS, DAWN NEWS, EXPRESS ENT, EXPRESS-NEWS
Atn Bangla, ATN NEWS, ZEE BANGLA, BTV, BTV WORLD, RTV, SA TV, Boishakhi, Bangla VISION, Desh TV, SOMOY TV, Zee Bangla Cinema, Star Jalsa, GTV, DD BANGLA, ZEE Bangla HD, Colors Bangla HD
ITV (1,2,3,4), BBC (1,2,3,4), BBC NEWS, True Movies (1,2), Fox UK, Comedy Central, FILM 4, TRAVEL, 5 Star, FOX MOVIES, MTV, SKY MOVIES DISNEY, Sky Family, Sky Action, HBO, Warner Bros, DMAX
How to use AOS TV App
A lot of free IPTV streaming services have come and go. We cannot vouch for AOS TV app that it’ll remain forever. However, upon success download and installation, a precautional measure is required to use AOS TV app on Android and all your devices without leaving a trace of where you are streaming.
It’s more like saying the AOS app is illegal and to use the app, it’s advisable to use a VPN.
With the help of a VPN, you’d be able to ask your IP to another location which leaves no trace of your online identity.
Some of the recommended VPN include the following
There are some other VPN out there to use that are legit. However, these are the few ones we have used. These VPNs doesn’t store logs and it leaves no trace to ISP trackers.