Live Net TV APK app is one of the most popular TV show, Sport, and Movies streaming app for Android OS. The free APK app host hundreds of channels in countries like the UK, US, Middle Eastern Countries, India, Iran, Pakistan, Turkey and many more.
Many online streaming apps are fake and they try to inject malware into users phone when they install them. A common virus injects by the most streaming app are a popup and pop-under viruses. They cause your phone to crash. You might even be able to access the internet with a common error like app not connecting and the likes.
These apps ask ridiculous permission to install the app which is not necessary for any form such as requests for permission to access phone contacts when installing a streaming app which is of no use when you want to stream a channel of your choice in the app.
Because these apps are not downloaded from the play store or amazon store which are reliable sources to download Android apps could be harmful to your phone and inject a virus and also breach your privacy without permissions.
For this reason, it is wise to only grant permission which you know cannot hurt your phone and your privacy online to apps that are downloaded from a reliable source. If you have granted this permission you can change it under settings in your Android device.
Before you can download and install Live NetTV Android you must enable unknown sources in your phone settings.
Table of Contents
LiveNet TV APK for Android
The LiveNet TV APK download app isn’t a Google play store app or an Apple apps store app. So, to download the LiveNet TV app and install on Android you first need to enable install from unknown sources.
1. Go to phone settings
2. Tap on the Security
3. Click on the unknown settings.
Once this feature has been enabled you can proceed below to download Live Net TV streaming APK and then install it.
What is LiveNet TV APK App?
LiveNet APK is one in all app for entertainment hosting over 700 channels, Movies, VOD, TV Shows, Live Sports and in not less than 10 different countries. These channels are free to use and it does not require a specific rule or survey to start streaming live TV, shows, movies and many others.
The LiveNet APK TV host normal SD and HD links to channels and movies which normally open directly with your phone media player.
For exclusive volume control and effective sound output with the LiveNetTV app, you are advised to use the VLC media player.
You can even watch the ongoing WorldCup 2018 with the normal Live Net TV download APK app for Android device.
LiveNet APK Features
Here are some popular features of the LiveNet TV APK for an Android phone you cannot afford to miss.
- High-quality Live TV stream support.
- VOD for Movies
- Chromecast support
- More than 750 live channels from various categories and genres.
- A large number of External Video Player Support
- All the videos are absolutely free.
- The interface is simple to use.
- Filter the channels according to comfort.
Live Net TV Error Fetching Data
If you are having difficulties playing your favorite channel or movies using the general entertainment app with live net tv could not fetch data follow this procedure to fix it.
Note that this error is similar to Redbox tv error fetching data when doing live nettv iOS and live nettv Android.
1. If you are having difficulties accessing a specific location on the LiveNet TV app I will advise you to download a VPN for your phone and change your location on it to the location where the channel is accessible.
2. Use either VLN or MX media player when you want to stream
3. Clear your phone app cache
4. If you are using MX media player enable HW+ Decode under settings
5. Use WiFi or 4G to streaming to avoid the streaming from skipping
6. If you are not able to use some of the app functions kindly grant the app full permission under phone settings.
How to Fix MX Media Player
A bug may stop your MX media player from playing LiveNet TV online streaming direct and this could be a bad omen when you want to follow a live program.
When you experiencing any of the above errors while playing LiveNet TV using MxPlayer, follow these procedures to fix it.
- Go to phone settings
- Click on apps or application manager
- click the 3-dots to select app apps
- click on reset app preferences
Now, go back to your phone settings and grand the Live Net TV app total permission. This won’t harm your device since the app is virus free.
Live Net TV Error Fetching Data
Some of the errors may include live net tv error fetching data, live net tv could not fetch data, error fetching data live net tv, live nettv error fetching data, error fetching data live nettv, live nettv could not fetch data, etc.
The error could be in a different interpretation. But the most common among the LiveNet TV errors are mentioned above.
To get rid of the error fetching data on Live NetTV follow the procedure below.
- Download your favorite VPN from the wide list of VPN available online
- Launch the VPN and connect to a country of your choice using the VPN
- Once the VPN is connected successfully, to go phone settings and click on apps or app manager and click on Live NetTV and clear both caches and app data.
- Then, open the LiveNet TV app and the video will start streaming.
If you are experiencing slow data speed this is as a result of the location you selected on your VPN, so, you can stop the VPN and the streaming, select another country and re-connect again to enjoy. Live net tv keeps crashing will stop after the above procedures.
Use LiveNet APK Anonymously
You can also use the LiveNet APK as an anonymous user with a separate VPN service provider. To appear anonymous using the LiveNet TV app follow the procedure below.
Download and install Opera-mini VPN from Google play store and make sure you connect through the VPN before you launch the Net TV app.
A proxy server is also an alternative if the streaming service is slow. This helps to clear error loading with VPN.
If the Live NetTV app is not working or is saying error loading video or movies close the app and clear both app caches and app data.
Try to connect to Google Open DNS to reduce loading time. To change your DNS automatically make sure you download the DNS Changer app from play store.
A minimum of 300MB RAM is required to have smooth streaming with the Live Net TV app on your Android device.
Finally, when you have the Live Net TV app you can stream over 700 channels in over 8 countries for free. If you have not used the app before I recommend you start using it now.
Its really worth your effort. You can also use the live netTV for iPhone
Install LiveNet TV Firestick
If you want to use LiveNet TV firestick here is a step by step procedures to install livenet.tv APK on firestick and on the Amazon Fire TV.
1. Connect your Fire TV or Firestick to the power source and open the fire or firestick TV.
2. Navigate to your TV settings
3. Access the developer’s option under the device option in the settings
4. Once you are in the developers’ option, navigate to “unknown sources” and enable “install from unknown”
Note: You can also enable ADB Debugging under the settings
5. Once you have enabled “Unknown sources” navigate to your TV home page and type “Downloader” in the search box.
7. Copy and paste “https://tinyurl.com/LNTVbyDB” to get normal Live Net TV download Firestick.
Now, once you have successfully downloaded the LiveNet app on your firestick with the help of the downloader app, go to Firestick or Fire TV console to install the APK app.
Live Net TV Streaming Not Working
If you have a complain about Live Net TV streaming not working after you have successfully installed the streaming app on your Android, here is a quick fix.
- Go to your phone settings
- Scroll down to apps or applications or apps manager and click on it
- Find the Live Net TV app and click on it
- Click on clear caches
- clear all the caches
This should reset the Live net TV streaming not working on your phone.
Live NetTV iOS
Here is how to install livenettv iOS on iPhone, iPad, and iPod. After going through the processes below the livenet TV iOS will be installed successfully on your iPhone.
We’ll download Live net TV iOS using TutuApp. This app can also be used to download LiveNetTV APK.
1. Launch the TutuApp on your phone. If you are new to TutuApp, read this article on how to download TutuApp on iOS.
2. Type “live net TV” and click on the search box
3. Tap on download to start livenet TV download
4. Wait until the livetv.net app finished download
5. Follow the on-screen instruction to install the streaming live net TV on your iPhone, iPad, iPod.
6. Go to iPhone settings >> profile management >> click the streaming live nettv app.
7. Add as a trusted app
Once this is done, the livenet TV app will be added to your iPhone apps and you can start streaming movies on your iPhone with it.