How long have you waited for iOS 11 jailbreak? After almost 8 months, there is finally a g0blin jailbreak available for iOS 10.3 – 10.3.3 and iOS 11 – 11.2. If you have waited this long it’s now time to enjoy the worth of the waiting.
Both the iOS 11 jailbreak and iOS 10 jailbreak worth all your attention all this while. However, if you are the type that is scared of taking the risk to jailbreak its iOS device you can take the advantage of the non-jailbreak apps for iOS to download and installed cracked, tweaked, and modified apps on your iDevice.
Here in this article, you will learn how to download and install g0blin jailbreak on your iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch) without the use of a PC.
What is G0blin?
G0blin is a tool to jailbreak iOS 10.3-10.3.3 having the 64-bit chipset. Why g0blin jailbreak tool is that it works with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch with 64-bit. The g0blin jailbreak tool is a handwork of the two great developers, Sticktron and Jake James.
They really take their time to put all the requirement in place and make sure that the g0blin jailbreaks iOS 10.3 – 10.3 without hiccups.
G0blin jailbreak currently works with these iOS versions:
G0blin list of Compatible Devices
For a complete list of iOS firmware g0blin jailbreak supports, we have compiled them and share below.
- iPhone 5S (10.3-10.3.3)
- iPhone 6/6 Plus (10.3-10.3.3)
- iPhone 6S/6S Plus (10.3-10.3.3)
- iPhone SE (10.3-10.3.3)
- iPad Mini 3 (10.3-10.3.3)
- iPad Mini 4 (10.3-10.3.3)
- iPad Air 2 (10.3-10.3.3)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch 1st generation (10.3.3)
Jake James and his team are working so hard to make sure that the g0blin jailbreak tool can be used to jailbreak iPhone X after they successfully added g0blin utilizes Luca Todesco’s yalu102 KPP bypass and Siguza’s v0rtex exploit. and also added “jailbreakd” daemon to be used with Cydia.
Download G0blin Jailbreak
It’s advisable to only download g0blin jailbreak from a source you really trust. For this, we recommend you download from the source we shared. As at the time we shared the g0blin download link, the links are working fine and do not contain a single malware.
- RC 2 with Dropbear SSH client (unofficial file by arinc9)
- RC2 (latest official IPA file)
- RC1 (obsolete)
- RC0 (obsolete)
- IPA file (by xPeeks)
- Version 3 (white screen error)
- Version 2 (glitchy)
- Version 1 (obsolete)
How to Jailbreak iOS 10.3 – 10.3.3
To jailbreak iOS 10.3 – 10.3.3 device the following are the necessary requirement. You must make sure you have them in place before you proceed with this tutorial.
- A compatible 64-bit iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- iOS 10.3-10.3.3 firmware
- A computer running Windows, macOS, or Linux
- Cydia Impactor
- Internet connection
Follow these procedures to jailbreak iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with 64-bit chipset using g0blin.
- Connect the iDevice you want to jailbreak to your PC using a USB cable
- Launch the Cydia Impactor from the link above under requirement
- Download the g0blin version 1 IPA from the link above to your PC
- Drag and drop the 1 IPA file download above into the Cydia impactor for sideloading
- Type your Apple ID username usually email and password and click OK for Cydia Impactor to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the sideloading process to complete before you remove your phone from your PC
Now, you have successfully installed the g0blin jailbreak app on your iDevice. To complete the sideloading process on your iDevice add the g0blin app as a trusted device.
How to add G0blin as a Trusted App
The procedure is necessary so that your g0blin app will not be responding a not working error when you launch it. To add the app as a trusted app follow these procedures.
- Go to phone settings
- Tap the general option
- Click on profile & device management
- Verify g0blin app certificate
- And add it as a trusted device
Jailbreak with g0blin
Now, you have done the necessary thing to make g0blin work fine on your iDevice. The next thing is to proceed to the jailbreaking point without your PC after the g0blin app has been sideloaded into your iDevice using Cydia impactor.
- Go to your iDevice app menu and click on g0blin app icon
- Wait for a reboot. If it doesn’t reboot your iDevice keep trying it until your device enters into a reboot mode
- The g0blin will inject exploit into your iDevice after which you will see the message below on your screen
- Now, run Cydia from your device home screen
Version 3 Users Updates
Please if you are using the V3 kindly take note of the following information. They are all very important.
- G0blin will alert you when it’s safe to open the Cydia tool. Always wait for this and NEVER RESPRING VIA CYDIA
- To make sure the tweaks and MobileSubstrate work perfectly always respring via g0blin app itself
- To avoid white screen when switching between Cydia and g0blin always use the app switcher
- For V3 users, you can still not use the app with an app like Filza that requires a root access
- Even by now, you should not be using version 3. However, if you are still using the V3, you can upgrade using xPeeks.
Are you Using the xPeeks Version
If you are using the xPeeks version here are few things you should know about the version.
- Respring is not required
- No root access required so you can use Filza
- You can press “i” to enable force-reinstall bootstrap and save when you are experiencing white screen and run the jailbreak tool again
Re-Jailbreak After a Reboot
If you have a while screen when you launch the Cydia tool and you press “i” to force-reinstall bootstrap and save, you need to re-jailbreak your device again. At this time, there is no need to re-install the g0blin app again. All you just have to do is follow this procedure.
- Launch the g0blin app
- Tap jailbreak within the app
- All tweaks will back to action
Note: After every 7 days you will be required to sign the app with Cydia Impactor. Just follow the above process to maintain your g0blin jailbreak level.