The NFL Network is an American sports-oriented pay-TV network that features game telecasts that are owned by the National Football League. Features of NFL Network include telecasts from the NFL, as well as NFL-related content and services like NFL Redzone, specials, documentaries, analysis programs, etc. NFL channel is available in the US, and also a big part of Europe. This article will guide you through how to activate NFL Network on all streaming devices you can access.
NFL Game Pass is compatible with various mobile and streaming devices. In case you are having problems activating NFL Network, look no further because this article will help solve the issue. This post contains the step-by-step instructions on how to activate NFL Network on each of the compatible devices listed below so you can watch your favorite team’s league replays.
To begin streaming news, highlights, and shows on NFL Network, a subscription to a participating cable or TV provider is needed. You can stream the various content on your preferred devices, like a mobile, tablet, or connected TV. Although, the NFL activation code is required to activate NFL Network on your device before progressing.
Depending on the Smart TV model you have, you can also install the NFL app natively on Samsung Smart TVs or use services like Xfinity. NFL service allows you to stream live Thursday Night Football games, all pre-season games (either live or re-aired) and gives you thorough coverage of all NFL events.
The detailed instructions on how to activate NFL Network depending on the streaming device can choose to use are quite different. However, if you follow the right guidelines, you will have no trouble activating NFL on various platforms. To make things easier for you, below are a series of detailed steps that will help you activate the NFL Network on the following devices.
Compatible Devices on NFL Game Pass
- Apple TV
- LG Smart TV
- Android Smart TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5
- Xbox 360 and Xbox One
- Vizio TV
- Xfinity Device
Sign up for an NFL Account
Yet to sign up for an NFL account? This is one of the important things to achieve before going on to activate NFL Network on your streaming device. Do you want to create an NFL account and you do not know how to go about it, follow the steps below carefully:
- Navigate to the official National Football League website (nfl.com/activate).
- Search for the “Sign In” option on the top-right corner of the page.
- Choose the join option.
- You will see a box requesting your Username or email and password.
- Input your email ID first.
- Input your password.
- Do verification of your information.
- Select your country from the list.
- Choose the state name.
- Enter your correct ZIP code in another field.
- Input your arrival date somewhere else.
- Select your favorite team now.
- Tick the box to accept the terms and conditions.
- Now, click on Create Account.
How to Reset your Password on NFL Account
In case you want to change your password or you forgot your password, try and follow the steps below to reset your password on your NFL account:
- Navigate to www.nfl.com.
- Log in by tapping on the top right sign-in button.
- Select Forgot Password.
- Choose Request Password Reset.
- Reset your password and continue.
- Your password has been successfully changed.
- Now you have full access to your NFL Account.
Requirements for Activation of NFL Network
Before you proceed to the activation process, there are basic and essential requirements that need to be available. Here are a few of the things:
- Ensure to have an active internet connection (Wi-Fi)
- You must have subscribed to the NFL Service.
- Have a TV provider (with correct sign-in details)
- Ensure you have a Smartphone or laptop.
Activate the NFL Network on Roku
To activate the NFL Network on Roku, the process is quite easy and interesting. Follow the steps below:
- Tap the Home Activate button on your Roku remote.
- Navigate up or down to choose the streaming Activate Channel option.
- Open the channel Store.
- Search for NFL or NFL Network.
- Select the channel.
- Click OK.
- Select Add Channel to install the NFL app.
- Set up the app after installation.
- An activation code will be displayed on the screen.
- Navigate to nfl.com/activate/roku code.
- Access the link above using the browser on your computer or Smartphone.
- Tap on the button to enter the activation code in the given field.
- Select your Cable TV provider to log into your account.
- If your details match, Roku will refresh to allow you to stream.
- It’s possible to navigate via the apps with your remote control.
- In case your Roku device has voice controls, like the Streaming Stick+ and Ultra, you can also open NFL Game Pass simply by saying what you want.
- Roku Premiere, Roku Ultra, and Roku Express are all compatible with the NFL Game Pass.
Activate NFL Network on Chromecast
In case you’re using a Chromecast device, you don’t need an activation code to stream content from the NFL Network. All you need to do is ensure that both your Chromecast and your mobile device (Android or iOS) are connected to the same active WI-Fi before initiating a cast sequence. Follow the steps below:
- Ensure your Chromecast and mobile device are connected to the same active Wi-Fi.
- Open the NFL Network on your device and look for the Cast button, then click on it.
- Select Chromecast from the list of available devices.
- Now, you will be able to watch your preferred content.
Activate NFL Network on Apple TV
You can download the NFL Game Pass from the Apple App Store via Activate.Apple.com. Follow the steps below to activate NFL Network on Apple TV:
- Switch on your Apple TV and ensure you have signed up for your NFL Game Pass account to download the app.
- Set up the NFL app after it has been downloaded to purchase the NFL Game Pass via the nfl.com website).
- Get an activation code by navigating to your device’s “Settings” menu and choosing “Sign In”.
- Copy the activation code somewhere and go to nfl.com/activate link to enter it in the appropriate field.
- All done!
- Now you can watch NFL events and football matches on your Apple TV by tapping “CONTINUE”.
- Apple AirPlay is also a good alternative in case you have an older model of Apple TV.
- Apple TV 4 (Apple TV 4th Generation) is a great choice.
Activate NFL Network on LG Smart TV
Do you have an LG Smart TV that’s using webOS, you’ll be happy to know that the NFL has a native app that you can be easily installed and also used to stream content directly on your Smart TV. Follow the instructions below to learn how to activate the NFL Network app on a webOS LG Smart TV:
- Navigate to your LG Smart TV Store and look for the search option.
- Search for NFL Network, then tap on Install to install the app.
- Once installation is complete, open the NFL Network app and an activation code will be displayed on your screen. Ensure to write the code somewhere.
- From your PC or Smartphone, open https://www.nfl.com/activate/ and write down the code in the prompt box provided.
- Tap on Continue and you will be able to watch different content on NFL Network.
Activate NFL Network on Android Smart TV
Are you using an Android Smart TV? All you need to do is jump on the Google Play Store first to download the NFL Network app. Then, log in with your NFL Network account and an activation code will be sent to you. Follow the detailed steps below to activate NFL Network on Android Smart TV:
- Tap the Home button on your remote control to open the Smart Hub.
- Go to the Apps section at the bottom left of the screen, and choose the search option.
- Once installation is completed, open the NFL Network app and it will display a code. Ensure to note it somewhere safe.
- With your PC or Smartphone, visit https://www.nfl.com/activate/, then write the activation code inside the prompt box provided.
- Once the above has been done, tap on Continue and sign in to your NFL Game Pass subscription.
- Then you will be able to stream NFL Network content on your Android Smart TV seamlessly.
Activate NFL Network on Samsung smart TV
In case you have a Samsung smartphone and you will love to activate NFL Network on it, then follow the steps below to achieve it:
- Go to the App Store and search for ‘NFL Network’.
- Install it first, then set up the NFL Network app.
- An NFL Game Pass Activation Code will be displayed on your screen, note it down somewhere.
- Enter the code at nfl.com Activate and select Continue.
- Wait for a few seconds to allow your Smart TV to download the NFL Network.
- Sign in with your NFL Network details after you’ve been activated and you’re good to go!
Activate NFL Network on Amazon Fire TV
To activate NFL Network via nfl.com/activate/firetv, follow the steps below carefully:
- From the home page, tap the button to return to the Home Screen.
- Select the search bar magnifying glass icon.
- Search for NFL or NFL network.
- Install the NFL Network app.
- Open the app on your smartphone.
- An activation code will be displayed on nfl.com/activate/firetv on your Smartphone or PC.
- Enter the Activation Code for verification.
- Tap on the button to enter the activation code.
- Choose the Continue button.
- To activate your Fire TV, you will need to follow the prompts carefully.
- This involves logging in to the account of your cable TV provider.
- That’s all! Now you can stream all NFL Network content without stress.
Activate NFL Game Pass on PS4/PS5
Wondering if you can watch your favorite teams play on my PS4 or PS5? Well, yes you can if you have an active subscription. Your Sony PS4 allows you to stream the NFL service. All you need do is get the NFL Network app, log in to your NFL account, and finish the activation process in one go by following the steps below. To stream NFL on PS4 and PS5:
- Search for the app and download the NFL App.
- Log in with your NFL Account.
- On your home screen, choose the “TV and video” option of your PS4.
- In case you can’t find it, go to the PlayStation Store and search for it.
- Tap on Download and Install It.
- Navigate to your cable TV provider’s website now.
- Input your nfl.com activation code here.
- It’s also possible to print the NFL activation code from nfl.com/activate link ps4.
- Enter the code and tap “Enter”. Continue clicking to finish the process.
- Now you can stream NFL Network content on your PS4 and PS5 game consoles.
Activate NFL Network on Xbox
To get the NFL on your Xbox, follow the steps below carefully:
- Turn on your Xbox, search for NFL using the search bar, and install the app on your device.
- Navigate to the Xbox menu and choose “Activate Channel” from the drop-down menu.
- Choose your TV provider from the drop-down option, and an activation code will be displayed.
- Go to Nfl.com activate or Nfl.com/Activate/xbox using your Smartphone or PC and enter the activation code in the fields provided.
- Now, you have unlimited access to all NFL Network content.
Activate NFL Network on Vizio TV
Do you have a Vizio TV and you wish to activate NFL Network on it? Then look no further because the steps below will help you with the activation process:
- Click the V button on your remote control twice.
- Search for the NFL Network via the internet.
- Download and Install the NFL Network app on your TV.
- Open the NFL Network app immediately after it has been installed.
- After setting up the application, navigate to nfl.com/activate and enter the NFL Game Pass Activation Code.
- The nfl.com activation code will be sent to your registered cell phone or email address.
- Enter the activation code and tap Next.
- Wait for a few seconds for the activation to finish.
- Sign in with your NFL Network details after you’ve been activated.
- You can now begin streaming various NFL Network content on your Vizio TV.
Stream NFL Network on Xfinity
In case you would like to use an Xfinity device (your choice doesn’t matter) to stream NFL Network content, you need to download the app first to get the activation code. Follow the steps below to know what you need to do:
- On your chosen device, download and install the NFL Network app.
- Set up the app and a code will be displayed on your screen. Note it somewhere safe.
- From your PC or Smartphone, visit https://www.nfl.com/activate/ and input the activation code in the space provided.
- Tap on Continue to proceed with the process.
- Now, choose Xfinity as your TV provider, then sign in with your account, and then you will be able to stream content on your device seamlessly.
NFL Network activation code not working! Try these Fixes
Try these solutions in case the NFL activation code you entered does not work or is not working, follow the steps below:
- Install the NFL Network app again using your connected TV.
- Input a new code that allows you to activate the app again.
- Do a verification to ensure you entered the correct code or TV provider details.
- Enter the code in the provided space without coming across any time-out situation.
- The issue might be due to a network or server problem.
- Check your internet network and other details in this situation.
- However, the code might not work due to problems associated with the NFL Network’s server.
- Drop an online request, or chat with an agent to receive further assistance.
I hope this article is quite helpful and loaded with the fundamental knowledge needed to activate NFL Network on all various streaming devices? You can click here to read a few of our related articles. Let’s know what you think about this article in the comment section below.